David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 35)

cuckoo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 35)

Post by cuckoo »

She chose to wear what she wore, she should have known what could happen, it happened, nobody cares except gg. This is so ridiculous :-)

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

Phoebee wrote:
kristenSire wrote:Why was Natalie wearing a thong under a dress to go on a blob in? She obviously wanted her butt to be seen. Probably didn't mind Jason putting it on his channel at all. Jeff was there wasn't he? She was probably trying to get his attention. Or those boys from funk bros.

I really don't like a lot of the clothes that she wears. Especially the biker shorts. They show everything!
I don’t like the slut shaming vibe I get from this. If she didn’t mind it on his channel then why did Jason take it down and reupload it. Maybe she’s just dressing for herself without wanting Jeffs attention lmao. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was what I took away from it, too. That mind set is incredibly toxic and leads to sweeping statements and an ideology that woman are nothing but objects for men to look at.

ANYWAY, I digress.

Joe’s video came up on my subscriptions with Jonah and I had to hide it. Why does he keep doing videos with Jonah/Gabbie? I can’t cope 😫

shaymack12
Debater
Debater

Post by shaymack12 »

Dachshund134 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:35 am
Unpopular opinion? Maybe i am wrong, i don't know them personally.... i don't care for Ilya. I hope Nat isn't with him. He tries way to hard in Davids videos, his videos, Instagram. He wants what David has. Kissing Natalie would get him (has gotten him) alot of attention. Idk if i believe how genuine he is. I hope I'm wrong.
he doesn’t try hard to be in David’s videos, it’s the other way around. David includes him as much as possible, all his Vernon hill childhood friends whenever they’re around actually... he’s good content. Plus they are literal best friends, why would it be an issue he would be “everywhere”? Even tho he really isn’t?

he doesn’t want what David has, David begged him to come to LA and he still didn’t. he has his own successful company, there’s no proof of any kind of jealousy

Ilya doesn’t need any more attention he gets it regardless and he’s a private person anyways, from that clip it seemed like whatever went down (kissing Natalie or not) he really didn’t want anyone to know and seemed like he didn’t want whatever it was recorded by David. His crush on Natalie seems genuine too

I guess I could see why someone would think this way if they ship datalie though and get upset at the thought that Natalie and Ilya might date

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

Ghanteo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ghanteo »

shaymack12 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:51 am
Dachshund134 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:35 am
Unpopular opinion? Maybe i am wrong, i don't know them personally.... i don't care for Ilya. I hope Nat isn't with him. He tries way to hard in Davids videos, his videos, Instagram. He wants what David has. Kissing Natalie would get him (has gotten him) alot of attention. Idk if i believe how genuine he is. I hope I'm wrong.
he doesn’t try hard to be in David’s videos, it’s the other way around. David includes him as much as possible, all his Vernon hill childhood friends whenever they’re around actually... he’s good content. Plus they are literal best friends, why would it be an issue he would be “everywhere”? Even tho he really isn’t?

he doesn’t want what David has, David begged him to come to LA and he still didn’t. he has his own successful company, there’s no proof of any kind of jealousy

Ilya doesn’t need any more attention he gets it regardless and he’s a private person anyways, from that clip it seemed like whatever went down (kissing Natalie or not) he really didn’t want anyone to know and seemed like he didn’t want whatever it was recorded by David. His crush on Natalie seems genuine too

I guess I could see why someone would think this way if they ship datalie though and get upset at the thought that Natalie and Ilya might date
I dont think David ever begged him to be to come to LA. Dima and Ilya had that Idea first and he was encouraging them. I agree Ilya is definitly good content and that's why he is featured so heavily.

Out of all of his VH friends Ilya is most similar to his LA friends.

Dont know if there is actual jealousy going on but Ilya and Dima are both interested in social media and are trying to get into the game. Merch, Videos, Instagram engagement etc.

The only real issue I see with Ilya is that he is oddly similar to Zane when drunk. A bit to reckless for my liking which of course translates to great footage.

Return to “David Dobrik”