'The SJ's - The money comes first AND their Dyson fan- p159'

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: 'The SJ's - The money comes first AND their Dyson fan- p159'

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

As a person who struggles with an eating disorder I don't understand why Anna feeds the children chocolate things for breakfast and chips as snacks and overall gives them frequently junk food. I would never teach my children that eating those foods is okay because they are highly addicting and eating disorders are often a genetic thing. So if she has it, her children might struggle with it in the future. And if they treat junk food as a part of their routine ... I mean it's not gonna end okay.

LittleButThere
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by LittleButThere »

She needs to pull the shorts down and not wear everything as high waisted when its not. Thats the biggest problem with her shorts. They might be the right size at that point, but they arent Daisy dukes, pull them back down!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

it's a little tacky gossiping about someone who is recovering from an eating disorder :? We all know about her eating disorder it's nasty talking about her weight gain like that but i understand you all have the right to gossip as it's a gossip forum. Anna's sudden weight gain is probably from her binge/purging (throwing up) i'm not sure if she still purges though she could just be a binge eater and then exercise a lot. As she is recovering her body will gain weight a lot faster than a normal person. Also her wearing those shorts is probably due to her body dysphoria. Eating disorders can destroy your mind so bad even after you have recovered. I'm just glad she's in recovery she looks a lot happier and she should be too! :)

squirkle
Talker
Talker

Post by squirkle »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:16 am
it's a little tacky gossiping about someone who is recovering from an eating disorder :? We all know about her eating disorder it's nasty talking about her weight gain like that but i understand you all have the right to gossip as it's a gossip forum. Anna's sudden weight gain is probably from her binge/purging (throwing up) i'm not sure if she still purges though she could just be a binge eater and then exercise a lot. As she is recovering her body will gain weight a lot faster than a normal person. Also her wearing those shorts is probably due to her body dysphoria. Eating disorders can destroy your mind so bad even after you have recovered. I'm just glad she's in recovery she looks a lot happier and she should be too! :)
From what I can see, no ones saying anything negative about her gaining weight. She’s gained weight, that’s just a fact. We’re mostly commenting on the fact that she doesn’t know how to dress herself at all. To be fair, her style’s never that great regardless of her size.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:
We all gain weight in our thirties- that is a fact. I wonder if she's just stopped doing those ridiculous 5 am workouts? We know she has a pelvic/back injury that reoccurs and she needs to be careful what workouts she does. She'd be better doing something a little less faster paced - like Yoga for example.
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:
We all gain weight in our thirties - that is a fact. I wonder if she's just stopped doing those ridiculous 5 am workouts? We know she has a pelvic/back injury that reoccurs and she needs to be careful what workouts she does. She'd be better doing something a little less faster paced - like Yoga for example.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:15 am
Gossipgirl777 wrote:
We all gain weight in our thirties- that is a fact. I wonder if she's just stopped doing those ridiculous 5 am workouts? We know she has a pelvic/back injury that reoccurs and she needs to be careful what workouts she does. She'd be better doing something a little less faster paced - like Yoga for example.
She's still working out based on her ig stories from FL.

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:59 am
Gossipgirl777 wrote:
We all gain weight in our thirties - that is a fact. I wonder if she's just stopped doing those ridiculous 5 am workouts? We know she has a pelvic/back injury that reoccurs and she needs to be careful what workouts she does. She'd be better doing something a little less faster paced - like Yoga for example.
not everyone gains weight in their thirties. some people are naturally slim/skinny and always will be. all the women in my entire family have been around 9 stone up until their sixties, but I agree if she's predisposed to gaining weight then she probably will. working out is good for fitness even if you're not doing it for weightloss but I'm shocked at how she is gaining when she's doing the workouts every day. odd - unless she 's not actually doing the workouts and just making it look like she did.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Who cares what she does?? She’s a class A bitch. Maybe she needs to take a few cold showers herself.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

kingkaty wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:51 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:59 am
Gossipgirl777 wrote:
not everyone gains weight in their thirties. some people are naturally slim/skinny and always will be. all the women in my entire family have been around 9 stone up until their sixties, but I agree if she's predisposed to gaining weight then she probably will. working out is good for fitness even if you're not doing it for weightloss but I'm shocked at how she is gaining when she's doing the workouts every day. odd - unless she 's not actually doing the workouts and just making it look like she did.
Again, as someone who struggles with an eating disorder, I can tell you that that amount of exercises will never make up for the calories she consumes on binges. Binging is eating enormous amounts of food. She would have to work out twice a day for at least 2-3 hours to even the calorie intake. And I mean hard core fat burning workouts. All in all I really would like for her to feel better because, even though we all know that she makes a lot of mistakes regarding her children and all of that stuff, she deserves to recover. Partly because I want to recover and seeing people who really did it, makes it easier.

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

He has at least 1 week of "disney vlogs" ready if not more, they're taking a good amount of time off...i'm wondering what's cooking :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Excellent video on youtube that Anna NEEDS to watch - from 14 minutes onward, this Australian food scientist explains that Gluten Free products have more fat in them to enhance the flavour - and therefore MORE calories

Teresa18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Teresa18 »

Have you seen Annas insta Story, Andrea standing on the chair while Planung around with a fork on Eduardos face?
Omg don‘t wanna know what happens when he falls down with the fork in his face😓
I will never ever understand Anna and Jonathan, do they want that something happen?

Teresa18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Teresa18 »

Have you seen Annas insta Story, Andrea standing on the chair while playing around with a fork on his belly and Eduardos face?
I will never ever understand Anna and Jonathan, do they want that something happen?

~~♥above it all♥~~
Informer
Informer

Post by ~~♥above it all♥~~ »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:40 am
Excellent video on youtube that Anna NEEDS to watch - from 14 minutes onward, this Australian food scientist explains that Gluten Free products have more fat in them to enhance the flavour - and therefore MORE calories
YES!! I love her, a lot of her videos are informational. Anna really needs to watch this and actually learn something.

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

Teresa18 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:26 pm
Have you seen Annas insta Story, Andrea standing on the chair while Planung around with a fork on Eduardos face?
I saw that too, she stopped recording once it got sketchy so maybe she stopped him? All I can notice on that baby is the shape of his head though? It's almost Alien like....

Snooze
Learner
Learner

Post by Snooze »

I'am not surprised her weight came back so quickly. The workouts she does don't seem to be too strenous if you do them daily for months. We all talked about how little she ate boefore, and that she was cutting out more and more foods from her diet in the end- she was destinied to gain weight the second she started to eat a more normal amount. I also think that she probably hasn't even gained that much. She isn't that tall and at one point the 1kg more really amkes a difference. I think it's about +8-10kg, which is not extraordinary in 5-6 months. Have to agree with everyone that suggested, that she needs new, better fitting clothes.
She could use this as an excuse to buy a shitload of new clothes that actually fit.

Post by Guest »

Anna posted when they went to IHOP on her Instagram in February 16 same clothes as the vlog. Why are they acting like it’s the end of their trip?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I haven't watched any Disney vlogs - the idea of four kids constantly screaming/squealing has put me off watching :?

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:28 am
I haven't watched any Disney vlogs - the idea of four kids constantly screaming/squealing has put me off watching :?
watched them the kids were OK, Emila seemed sometimes grumpy.
Alessia seems to have had the time of her life and i was happy, to be honest to see her sincerely happy.
eduardo was a bit noisy
and Andrea was...a lump.
Jonathan was unbearable, i scrolled most of his interventions he was particularly obnoxious waiting for ...pocahontas i think and constantly repeating the same "joke" or line.A
nna was typical Anna (weird about food and a bit uncomfortable but she often is in public at least she seems less miserable),and we saw the nanny plenty of times :D .

the house was ridiculous but it was gifted i think.

Return to “Anna Saccone”