Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobeaRollModel - Part 23

Post by Somechick »

bananahammock90 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:28 pm
idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:22 pm
I honestly don't think she looks that big? In all of the pictures posted I'd say she weighs around 250-275, tbh. Her face is super chubby and that dress is very unflattering, but in terms of size she doesn't look as large as she does in most of her vlogs. She's a total mindfuck, you never really know what she actually looks like.

She also looked so much larger in the first picture posted with her new boyfriend. Unless she's lost some weight since then? But it was like two weeks ago so??? Shit's weird.
I think she just carries her weight in a strange way. Perhaps from some of the weight loss procedures (maybe lipo?) it makes her develop more fat in certain areas of her body. Also I think when you are someone who has never been active or fit in your life your body fat also looks different. I know for myself even though I havent gained weight as I get older and less active I just look more lumpy lol
She definitely doesn't weigh anything in the 200s. When she was on weight watchers (back in her Boston apartment days?) she shared how many points she was allowed to eat in a day and someone on here figured out that she was well into the 300s based in that. That was a few years ago so she is probably closer to 400 at this point. Does anyone else remember what the number was?

You also have to remember that Alex is a quite a bit taller than the average American woman (5'4") and is around 5'8" so that contributes to her appearing smaller than she actually is. Plus she has narrow hips so when she turns to the side you can see where all those corndogs go lol.

Post by Guest »

Alex and I are exactly the same height. At my heaviest, I was 300lbs and at 300lbs I wore an 18. I think this is because of my height and also how I carry my weight. I, thankfully do not have the same shape as Alex but I will tell you that knowing we are the exact height and knowing what I measured and wore at 300lbs and how I looked in photos I can tell you she is most def heavier than 300lbs. I don't think she's in the 400's, but I'd eyeball her at 330-360lbs. The unfortunate thing about her height/size/weight/composition is that she's not what I call a "firm fat"...it's everywhere. Even when I was at 300, minus my belly, my arms and legs had shape and were relatively firm and I had definition in places (not everywhere lol but it was there). The reason why she can get away with looking smaller in photos aside of photoshop is because of how she carries it as well. Her actual waist area is much smaller in comparison with her VERY broad chest and shoulder area and her lower belly and thighs. She is top heavy yes but her legs are very, very big. She has folds in her arms and legs so when she is taking photos slouched over or bent down to make herself smaller you are seeing the smallest parts of her which is deceiving. On top of that she's photoshopping the biggest parts of her which is why she's easily looking 100lbs smaller in photos. For a reference because I am 5'7.5, just like Alex here is what I wear at my different clothing sizes:

18 at 300lbs
16 at 245lbs
14 at 225lbs
12 at 200 lbs

Do keep in mind body composition and how we carry weight differently. I am very hourglass and I probably have more muscle mass than her at any of those given weights.

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

First of all bumble bae Q&A starts at 11:33. She needs to change that click bait title :roll: ! I ended up fast forwarding to that particular part
He is much smaller (weight wise) than I thought
Do not judge me but he sounds quite smart and articulates well. - unlike Alex who literally sounds like a giddy highschooler throughout the entire Q&A
They have already said I love you to each other
He seems a bit uncomfortable being on camera, but is no where near as dry as Alan. He actually has personality
He was born in the Dominican Republic
She spoke about how they met and their first date together
That's about all that was interesting in the entire Q&A

yourepretty
Talker
Talker

Post by yourepretty »

Imagethis foundation line though Image in her video she says Bae about 300 times. I can’t feel him out yet, you really have to wonder if he just sees her as one giant denim diaper wearing dollar sign. He seems like a sweet guy, only time will tell where this odd pair goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

His favourite thing to do with her is go shopping!

SHOCKING !!!!

I can’t watch this girl anymore, again had to FF and turn it off. She speaks like a 13 year old who is trying to be cool.

It’s makes me cringe.

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

In addition....they're going on their first vacation together soon. She is unsure if she will be vlogging it or not.

Also she literally says "bae" "boo" and "boyfriend" like 200 times in this vlog. I think this relationship for her is more about showing off her man, like yes I am 600 pounds but look at MY BOYFRIEND rather than the relationship it self. She is ALL IN with this one it seems. Maybe there is hope for me. Idk

Pinkbikini88
Talker
Talker

Post by Pinkbikini88 »

MeekNMild wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:30 am
First of all bumble bae Q&A starts at 11:33. She needs to change that click bait title :roll: ! I ended up fast forwarding to that particular part
Do not judge me but he sounds quite smart and articulates well. - unlike Alex who literally sounds like a giddy highschooler throughout the entire Q&A
He seems a bit uncomfortable being on camera, but is no where near as dry as Alan. He actually has personality
I like this guy way better than Alan. I thought Alan was so annoying and I hated so much when he was in the video; at that time I still liked Alex.
One thing though.. when asked what nationality his was he said "I was born in Dominican Republic so I guess Spanish" what??

brookenichole
Talker
Talker

Post by brookenichole »

The new boyfriend seems very likeable! I would say for Alex, he seems like a catch.
I had to add in there that she went up a size because American Eagle runs small. I know those jeans won't fit her.

Whitewolf34
Informer
Informer

LearningtobeaRollModel - Part 23

Post by Whitewolf34 »

ImageImageImageImage

That hump.. Image and where did her neck go??

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

Pinkbikini88 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:48 am
MeekNMild wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:30 am
I like this guy way better than Alan. I thought Alan was so annoying and I hated so much when he was in the video; at that time I still liked Alex.
One thing though.. when asked what nationality his was he said "I was born in Dominican Republic so I guess Spanish" what??
Right!?!?!?!?!? Maybe he was born there and moved here when he was younger? I mean he should know. Lol. Did we ever find out what kinda Job he does?

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

They're headed to california on vacation. I wonder who is fronting this trip. She seem to always be on vacation. I have to say I am a little jealous of that. I haven't been able to take one because I have been working my ass off non stop trying to just live and get by.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Holy shit, it looks like this big trained muscle
Like a horse neck
I bet if you put a rope around it she can pull forward an 18-wheeler

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Oooh wow that hump looks painful! It’s like a major deformity! Human beings aren’t meant to be like that. It’s like her head weighs so much that her neck has just given up!

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LearningtobeaRollModel - Part 23

Post by B[inthe]itch »

I’m just gonna say it, dude looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome.

sleezygreasy
Learner
Learner

Post by sleezygreasy »

does bumble bae have a lisp too? I can’t handle all the lisps.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Image

I’m just gonna say it, dude looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome.

Lmao!!!!! Omg. You took it toooooo far but I'm dying laughing ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Jaymc1215
Learner
Learner

Post by Jaymc1215 »

Ok am I the only one who saw right through BAE's intentions?!

1. His favorite thing to do with her is SHOPPING... What kind of man likes to walk around and shop? Oh I know, one who is getting things BOUGHT FOR HIM! That is literally the only kind. My husband goes "shopping" with me when he has to actually buy something and he's in and out.

2. One of his favorite things about her is her HUSTLE! hmmmm... not her personality, not her smile... It also took him A LONG time to answer that and you can see his mind was trying to weed through all of the financial reasons until finding an appropriate one.

3. He described the first 15 minutes of their first date as awkward and weird. I would say that's the proper reaction of someone who has been catfished for weeks and was expecting someone totally different. He did say that after 15 minutes of talking and breaking the ice they felt an intense connection. I'm thinking more like as soon as she sold herself to him in terms of owning a home, making all this money, driving a bmw, and being a *--PlUs SiZE -* "famous" influencer he was hooked into her lifestyle and how he could benefit.

I see him moving in as soon as his lease is up.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

cuzisayso wrote:Holy shit, it looks like this big trained muscle
Like a horse neck
I bet if you put a rope around it she can pull forward an 18-wheeler

Lmaooo 18 wheeler puller !

She's gonna need an extender for her extender

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

nana96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nana96 »

I have to say after watching the video her boyfriend appears to be more mature than Alan but also more mature then her. The manner he described their first date and what he likes about her gives me a feeling that he might get tired of this relationship as she doesn’t bring to the table an insightful position. To each their own however if she wishes to see this relationship go somewhere she should slow down- grow up- and do not put him on your channel for at least a year.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”