Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

thanks to Occasional talker for the title <3

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by littlejxo »

LOL I thought I was the only one confused by her IG story about which part looked better.. I'm like am I going crazy orrrrr

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by stefaadeleon_91 »

littlejxo wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 pm
LOL I thought I was the only one confused by her IG story about which part looked better.. I'm like am I going crazy orrrrr
Lol no she literally just flipped her hair to the sidr it wasnt even parted lol

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

She's just so dumb, all she did was put all her hair to one side, what an idiot!

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

How can someone be so stupid omgg that big ass head is HOLLOW

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

What the hell even is this picture? And why does it look like her butt is glowing?Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^Omg god, the photoshop is crazy, she is the most delusional person I have ever seen!

I just watched her hair tutorial, her hair looks awful! Her own hair is so obvious and is in such bad condition that I don't think it will ever look nice, the only course of action would be to shave her hair and start again. She comes across so dumb when she speaks, what the hell is 'wulla' I assume she is trying to say 'Voila' but she is so dumb she doesn't check to see how it's pronounced. Back to the hair, it looks fried so do the extensions. Her own hair is just sticking out, it really is bad and so are the expressions she makes with her face! Her lips are awful too and very crooked. She is looking so much like her Mom. Here for your amusement are some screenshots, sorry if there are too many but there were so many hideous pics to choose from lol. Tip for anyone who wants that look, just braid your hair when wet and let it dry, it will last for days!

Crooked lip

What a mess!

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

kknope wrote:What the hell even is this picture? And why does it look like her butt is glowing?Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Lmao! #YouDontLookLikeThat

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Friendly reminder that I use an app to change my body to what I THINK I want it to look like and what society says it should look like but I don’t look anything like this but HAY gurl hayyyyyy

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

All that pic says to me is that her goals of spending hours on Photoshop and turning herself into someone else have been met.
The exercise clothes are more for posing than anything else, and to be comfortable while editing.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Humpty looks so hideous with her fried bale of hay sticking out the side of her head. There is no reason for her to look that rough now. She should’ve taken all that filler she put into her lips and stuck it into her forehead instead

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

Can we address the shirt?! Omfg she hasn’t never expressed any interest in dragon ball z /anime / manga but al of a sudden she’s a GAMER~~~~ and she’s into DBZ~~~~~ she’s so fucking fake fraudulent and always hopping on the bandwagon. I know amanda is hopping on this because of Megan the Stallion who is actually into anime. Amanda is such a loser who doesn’t have any hobbies than talking into her phone to her 14 year old audience and FaceTuning her body to look like a fitness model. A truly sad existence.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I don't know anything about the gaming world but she's obviously doing that as everyone is getting sick of BG's and she's worried. She's been doing it for yrs now with no major collabs, doesn't own her own home and will never make it big. She thought by moving to LA she would be the next IT girl and nothing has happened. She's fucked up so many times and this latest thing with Kylie has made her look so fucking dumb and now even more people know who she is and what she is known for. She's probably shitting herself that she'll have to go get a job at Taco Bell in the near future so she's trying a new venture. The fitness thing will never work for her as it's all fake, Humpty might fool her 12 yr old fans that she has an ass but she won't get any sponsorships. Can you imagine her going to a meeting with a Fitness brand! They will take one look at her and assume it's her assistant and ask where Humpty is lol! She is ageing rapidly too and she's only in her 20's. I cannot wait to see where she is in 10 yrs time, the Chubby Boy with droopy eyes will be back in her home town selling donuts.

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

So the only friends she has are the little girls from Tennessee??

I'm sure this has been talked about before but am I the only one who gets creeped out w Raf and the puppies??? The way he calls himself "daddy" and them "his daughters" its too much. And how he is when they "kiss/lick" him. Its so weird.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Yeah and where are the parents of those s girls??? What in the world, seriously? Very suspect.
Especially if it’s the one girl’s birthday, you’d almost think she had no family...

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Very very strange re the girls. The idea of them being 'parents' for the day is the stuff of nightmares. Can you imagine if she had a daughter, all she would see is her editing her pics, how confusing it would be for a 5 yr old? The child would grow up thinking that your real face and body aren't good enough :( I wonder why she only has little girls come to LA, no friends from HS? Just really odd. But the girls are the type who subscribe to her, all around that age and not very smart. I have come to the conclusion that all her followers don't have very high IQ's as they don't understand that she doesn't look anything like her pics.

I laughed out loud at the 'Rodeo is always dreamy' comment, what on earth does that mean? It's a bloody street for goodness sake with designer shops on it. It's like saying Regents Street is so dreamy, just stupid. I noticed she's hiding her body in the pool, I have noticed that always happens, we never get to see her in the pool :rofl:

The thing with Sid and the dogs is really really strange too, it's just so over the top. When he calls them his daughters I find it very weird and creepy, it's just too much. The licking is gross af! The 'Daddy' thing is creepy af too. I don't want to think about it but where else do the dogs lick him!! It all just comes across a bit like some sort of fetish. I don't know what is going on. All sorts of things are running through my mind and I just hope those dogs are not being abused in any way. He certainly cares more about the mutts than he cares about his Chubby Boy. I just chuckled and imagined her saying " 'Hey guys your chubby boy Humpty's here' in her intro :rofl: :rofl:

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

I just always thought Molly looked at him like he abuses her... she looks scared of him. Hate to think what he does when he’s alone with that dog...!

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

Screenshot_2019-07-26-09-55-10.png
Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Ha ha, I saw that and thought about screen shot, because she looks so chunky monkey and flat-busted, wide face and embarrassed fake smile, as always!

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

stefaadeleon_91 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 pm
Screenshot_2019-07-26-09-55-10.png

Lol
lmao the girl really knows how to work facetune, that's for sure :rofl:
In GG We Trust

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”