Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

jtafoya5
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by jtafoya5 »

Whoever said Amandumb is going to go back to beauty content and pretend like nothing ever happened (I'm sorry I'm too lazy to go back and quote) hit the nail on the head! She's posting makeup videos on Youtube again, her most recent one is 3 days old and has 19k views LOL. I don't follow her on anything so I can't see the train wreck, any other updates?

buttercup111
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by buttercup111 »

It's been a minute. i think at this point we've all collectively been ignoring her but i decided to just see if anything is new over there (nothing new btw) but i have discovered she's married, and she kept it private, which is a surprise.

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

I don’t think she’s really married. I think she just wants her new conservative followers to think she is!

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

Did you guys hear about her suing sephora

Lobster365
Learner
Learner

Post by Lobster365 »

So stupid how she had to show her Christian Dior purse while filming her Instagram video.

JLC318
Debater
Debater

Post by JLC318 »

She is honestly so hypocritical it’s gross.
She is calling out people for blocking her when she not only blocks people who disagree with her, she limits her comments so you can’t disagree with her.
She is calling out the beauty industry for being toxic, when she continues to photoshop herself into a different person
She says she is being discriminated against due to her beliefs, when she is constantly implying that if you don’t agree with her it’s because you are stupid and can’t think for yourself.
She calls herself a Christian while telling people who don’t agree with her that they don’t believe in God.
She calls out others behavior while never once accepting accountability for stealing the sweatshirt design or when she stole from other creators.
She is crying about being cancelled while trying to cancel Sephora. Again not taking accountability that they did not fire her for being a Christian, they fired her for supporting domestic terrorists and being on the same side as white supremacy.
She “doesn’t want to be seen for the color of her skin”. But a year ago she didn’t know People from Puerto Rico were considered POC.
Also a year ago she was calling out Influencers for partying during covid- and now she doesn’t believe in it.
She is lucky people don’t do their research because all of her current supporters don’t know who she really is and they blindly support her narrative. She is the worst

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

Omg yes everything you said! I’m so sick of her trying so hard to be oppressed. Only claiming to be Latina when it suits her. And now she’s trying to cancel Brettman Rock. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smidnight
Learner
Learner

Post by smidnight »

36BC9E67-969E-433F-BC6B-C00B844F66CD.png
64909E8B-F56B-46C8-8292-F66FDD4FC38D.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We need to come up with a title for Part 13. Any suggestions?

JLC318
Debater
Debater

Post by JLC318 »

The fact that she doesn’t see the hypocrisy in making a video about you tubers who lie is a joke. Coming from her, the you tuber that stole a design from someone and made a whole video about how she designed it, who stole looks from smaller you tubers and then blamed them, who photoshops herself into a different person in every picture, who has changed her personality every few years, who spends false information daily. Who won’t get a vaccine but will get all kinds of things injected into her face. The fact that she still sees herself as a victim and is incapable of accepting an ounce of accountability is infuriating.

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

JLC318 wrote:The fact that she doesn’t see the hypocrisy in making a video about you tubers who lie is a joke. Coming from her, the you tuber that stole a design from someone and made a whole video about how she designed it, who stole looks from smaller you tubers and then blamed them, who photoshops herself into a different person in every picture, who has changed her personality every few years, who spends false information daily. Who won’t get a vaccine but will get all kinds of things injected into her face. The fact that she still sees herself as a victim and is incapable of accepting an ounce of accountability is infuriating.
Yes! I only made it 5mins into the video before I was so infuriated with her lies! Like b**** you are the epitome of fake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is locked. Continue in Part 13 viewtopic.php?f=507&t=38274 :toss:

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”