Ally Besse - Distracted Driving is Swaggu, Nuggets!

JFit
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ally Besse - Distracted Driving is Swaggu, Nuggets!

Post by JFit »

Why is Ally buying into all of the conspiracy theories that Nick is all about? For fake woke fitness people that argue that we all need to use critical thinking skills, they’re idiots and never consider the source themselves. They both posted the video with Dr. Stella Immanuel today like as if it proved what they’ve been saying all along. Consider the source guys, she’s someone who has claimed that endometriosis is caused by having sex with demons and many other absurd things. Is this who you want to fight your woke battle? Everyone’s allowed to question things and formulate their own opinions but she needs to be more cautious with her platform. It’s like the only way they’ll learn is to have someone contract COVID-19 and struggle to recover before they begin to care.

Also who the he’ll is buying her ugly ass jewelry? She says that she sold out, I suppose that’s true if you have low quantities. Her designs....I just can’t.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

JFit wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:07 pm
Why is Ally buying into all of the conspiracy theories that Nick is all about? For fake woke fitness people that argue that we all need to use critical thinking skills, they’re idiots and never consider the source themselves. They both posted the video with Dr. Stella Immanuel today like as if it proved what they’ve been saying all along. Consider the source guys, she’s someone who has claimed that endometriosis is caused by having sex with demons and many other absurd things. Is this who you want to fight your woke battle? Everyone’s allowed to question things and formulate their own opinions but she needs to be more cautious with her platform. It’s like the only way they’ll learn is to have someone contract COVID-19 and struggle to recover before they begin to care.

Also who the he’ll is buying her ugly ass jewelry? She says that she sold out, I suppose that’s true if you have low quantities. Her designs....I just can’t.
You'd think since they're living in a hotspot for COVID-19 that they'd realize that it's actually real. I live in another hotspot and I personally know people who have died from COVID-19, people who have had it (all various forms... from barely any symptoms to being hospitalized for 2 months), and people involved in research and testing. Even my SO and I just had to get tested last week due to coming in contact with someone who tested positive (negative, thankfully!). It's so god damn frustrating that people with such a large platform are out there spreading misinformation and making this pandemic worse.

JFit
Learner
Learner

Post by JFit »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:38 am
JFit wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:07 pm

You'd think since they're living in a hotspot for COVID-19 that they'd realize that it's actually real. I live in another hotspot and I personally know people who have died from COVID-19, people who have had it (all various forms... from barely any symptoms to being hospitalized for 2 months), and people involved in research and testing. Even my SO and I just had to get tested last week due to coming in contact with someone who tested positive (negative, thankfully!). It's so god damn frustrating that people with such a large platform are out there spreading misinformation and making this pandemic worse.

Happy to hear that you both tested negative! Stay safe and well. I’m also in a COVID-19 hotspot and I couldn’t agree with you more! I too know of people who have battled the virus and are still dealing with the residual affects from it. It’s very sad to witness because you feel completely helpless. Someone showed me that Nick went into full on defense mode this morning but once again only highlighting perspectives that prove his own - self fulfilling prophecy. The virus is called the novel coronavirus for a reason, it’s a new and rapidly evolving virus without an actual cure. However, there are methods that have been effective on a very small percentage of those infected but again that’s not a definite cure. You can’t reason with irrational idiots. Meh. :roll:

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

As soon as I saw this thread bumped I knew this trick had posted that Frontline Doctors video. I echo what everyone has already said. I can't believe this dumb bitch got a fucking science tattoo because she reads astronomy articles once in a while. When you cross the line into perpetuating dangerous conspiracy theories you can go fuck right the fuck off. I seriously hate all these fitfluencer idiots now more than ever.

amthird_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amthird_ »

Someone called her out on her alphalete haul for not showing all the items. When I watched it I thought it was a pretty lazy job tbh. I understand she had a trip coming up but this is literally her job. The very least she could’ve done was take the items out of the packaging.

Moremountain369
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Moremountain369 »

Did anyone catch their live where they talked about how much shrooms they take? I’m all for shrooms but Nick had a GIANT bag of chocolate shroom bars with his hair all fucked up, looks like he got a hair transplant or something. They didn’t address it directly, just said she cut his hair. There was dried up blood and everything, he should’ve put a hat on or something. Also he talks over her and “mansplains” a lot and you can tell she doesn’t agree but she just nods. I can only imagine the dumb shit that falls out of his mouth. He seems like one of those people that always think their opinions and views are the only ones that matter. They tried to explain what shrooms did to them and it honestly did the drugs a disservice. They should be an example of how NOT to discuss drugs on an live video. It was incredible, I couldn’t turn away. Please catch their lives if you can. With all that being said, they’re perfect for each other. They should also hire a interior decorator, their house is hideously decorated.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Lol her interior decorating is HORRIFIC. All the fake plants/flowers are hideous and that piece over their bed is tragic. Everything is tacky as hell.

JFit
Learner
Learner

Post by JFit »

You’re right, Nick did get a hairline transplant. And now Ally’s getting a nose job....They wear she described it, it sounds like she has a deviated septum but I feel like she’ll more than likely get it tweaked.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

JFit wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:27 pm
You’re right, Nick did get a hairline transplant. And now Ally’s getting a nose job....They wear she described it, it sounds like she has a deviated septum but I feel like she’ll more than likely get it tweaked.
Yep agree 100%! As soon as she said she’d be having a procedure done on her nose i had no doubt she’d have rhinoplasty as well.

amthird_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amthird_ »

Super random but I just noticed she follows Trump on Instagram. Since when is she a supporter? I feel like she’s just blindly following Nick’s ideals and opinions lately.

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

amthird_ wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:17 pm
Super random but I just noticed she follows Trump on Instagram. Since when is she a supporter? I feel like she’s just blindly following Nick’s ideals and opinions lately.
Not surprising since she’s a COVID denier. Funny though because she’s all “I’m a science nerd”. Apparently science surrounding COVID is fake because her boyfriend says so.

ilychee
Debater
Debater

Post by ilychee »

Too Wong Fu wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:59 am
JFit wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:27 pm
Yep agree 100%! As soon as she said she’d be having a procedure done on her nose i had no doubt she’d have rhinoplasty as well.
Yeah Ally has always said she's most insecure about her nose because it's so big. Wouldn't be surprised.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

So she and nick went to a rave in the middle of a fucking pandemic? Honestly not surprising but still. I wonder if they actually caught covid and had a bad time with it if they’d get smart or just keep going around everywhere again like Shiva because “antibodies”.

lukescoolhand
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lukescoolhand »

I unfollowed her when covid started and just came checked on her profile and omg. Her fillersImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

She just got a nose job :roll:

jookie
Learner
Learner

Post by jookie »

GluteActivation wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:12 am
Ahem, she had a slight cosmetic retouch. (Actual quote from her IG story :rofl: how stupid does she think her followers are?)

JFit
Learner
Learner

Post by JFit »

jookie wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:36 am
GluteActivation wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:12 am
Ahem, she had a slight cosmetic retouch. (Actual quote from her IG story :rofl: how stupid does she think her followers are?)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 💀💀💀

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

How ironic coming from a “Masks don’t work” Covid denier....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

Too Wong Fu wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:22 am
How ironic coming from a “Masks don’t work” Covid denier....
HOLY CRAP What a dolt. Yes, Ally, I agree! Such a small part to play! Too bad you're too stupid to look past your own surgically modified nose.

Post by Guest »

"Slight cosmetic retouch" JUST SAY RHINOPLASTY?! That's a fully carved ski slope and contoured nostrils. I'm not doubting that the surgery actually fixed her nasal passage prob but... that's way more than a minor cosmetic tweak lmao. I've had the full open rhino, she plays dumb far too often.
CD8F613F-66BD-444B-9159-0354FC3A6012.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”