Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Helen Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Anderson - Part 4

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

thanks to Irishish for the title <3

Re: Helen Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Anderson - Part 4

Post by Guest »

Helen seems to be the "I'm not like other girls" of the influencer world. (Or at least she wants to be!)

Buffy
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Buffy »

<3

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

bitchbishop wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:18 pm
Helen seems to be the "I'm not like other girls" of the influencer world. (Or at least she wants to be!)
I'm not lame like other influencers I'm rock and roll :roll:

Just because she put some oddly matched patterns together to decorate her house doesnt make her any different.

elveveien
Talker
Talker

Post by elveveien »

Quirkly clumsy careless Helen blames her car somehow locking all by itself on the fact she accidentally locked her dogs in the car on the hottest day of the year (from what I hear, I'm not UK-based). She had to call the police to smash one of her windows in!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I just watched her "Why Influencers SUCK" vid and I had to click out after like 2 mins into the vid...

It's so hypocritical of her. SHE is an influencer!! What, is she a *special* influencer? Does this not apply to her? Lol AS IF she doesn't contribute to the online culture of comparison, perfection, etc. :roll: Also I realllyyy don't want to hear her complaining about how awful social media is, when this is the only "job" that would allow her to have this lifestyle, and she clearly has benefited from not having to get a "normal" job. Tbh she's lucky she can still make youtube her job, since she always looks/acts like a trainwreck.

Also her comment about people having "side hustles" because people "love to work work work" and "seem busy" highlights how privileged and ignorant she is....like, um, no Helen...people have multiple side jobs because they need the money/can't afford things like rent without it....not because people just loveeee working :? Not all of us get paid tons of money simply by mentioning an ASOS dress in a half-assed try-on video...

Frigg
Talker
Talker

Post by Frigg »

She also said "most people don't go on holiday every month, I mean I've been on a few brand trips but I only have one holiday planned this year" but she has on her Instagram stories that she's away with JBL in Belgium! Helen that IS a holiday, just because you didn't pay for it doesn't make it not a holiday.

microwavequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by microwavequeen »

elveveien wrote:Quirkly clumsy careless Helen blames her car somehow locking all by itself on the fact she accidentally locked her dogs in the car on the hottest day of the year (from what I hear, I'm not UK-based). She had to call the police to smash one of her windows in!
Managed to not lock her camera on and vlog all about it ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

<3

microwavequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by microwavequeen »

She locked her dogs in the car cause the car “locked itself” and somehow didn’t lock the camera in and managed to vlog all about it... wow - how do you even manage to lock you keys in the car anyway?

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

Just posting to get updates x

__zippy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by __zippy »

Long time lurker, first time poster..

So, at the moment I have a love/ irritated relationship watching her. Infact, her last 2 videos and vlogs I just can't bring myself to watch.

I use to love her, but there is something completely off with her now.. Almost like she's lost touch of who she is and who her audience is too. I only really ever see her interacting when she's had to "defend" herself to criticism.. (which, is just awkward to see.)

Equally, it's tacky that she's trashing other influences when that is her job! And what a privileged position to be in! I have two jobs along side a full time university degree, So I can make rent! But you carry on complaining about your paid for trips and free clothes... :bang: :bang:

Post by Guest »

On her 'band tees' instagram video she said that the bands were 'niche'.... was this sarcastic?

Like, Queen, Metallica, Zeppelin, Motley Crue? Maybe not exactly mainstream today, but not niche by any means

routron
Learner
Learner

Post by routron »

bitchbishop wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:33 am
On her 'band tees' instagram video she said that the bands were 'niche'.... was this sarcastic?

Like, Queen, Metallica, Zeppelin, Motley Crue? Maybe not exactly mainstream today, but not niche by any means
She needs to come up with reasons to show why she's not like all those other awful influencers, she's different because she has NICHE BAND TEES.

Post by Guest »

Helen is such an insufferable twat and I can barely manage 5 minutes these days. I’m commenting to get updates, but going on what’s already been said, who the hell does she think she is, shitting in her own nest? She floats about like an 80’s cliché and thinks she’s so special for liking iconic bands that most people HAVE heard of. I live in a small town and can think of at least 4 local pubs that have their songs on the jukebox. There were just movies made about Queen and Crüe! I agree, she really has become so out of touch with reality, she doesn’t know her arsehole from her over-stretched earhole. Just because the airhead beauty community don’t know who Robert Plant, Nikki Sixx and Steve Tyler are, doesn’t mean you’re special or ‘niche’ for liking them. My god, I sound like an 14 year old. This is why I can’t do it with her anymore.

You’re never going to be Sammi Jeffcoate, Helen. Just a pretentious ex emo kid who still wants to be told she’s so amazing because she buys everything she sees on Pinterest and IG. Nothing original, here. Just a cheap copycat.
Just coming off as a loud, old trollop who wants to be seen as cool. Cool is literally not giving a shit what people think of you and not placing your value on what you have, hoping people are envious. Sadly, that’s all she is and nobody wants to be like that. To quote a super niche band, I’m sure you own it on ‘vinyl’,(probably not): Get a grip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ganesa
Learner
Learner

Post by Ganesa »

Glorybox wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:14 pm
You’re never going to be Sammi Jeffcoate, Helen.

This is so true. She'll never be Sammi Jefcoate. Sammi knows her shit and it shows in her style. She has always been heavily influenced by the music she listens to. Sammi never ever goes on about how sPeCiAL or uNiQuE she is for listening to "edgy" stuff. She's modest and true.

Long-time lurker here. I rarely post but Helen has been grinding my gears lately.

Post by Guest »

Ganesa wrote:
Glorybox wrote:

This is so true. She'll never be Sammi Jefcoate. Sammi knows her shit and it shows in her style. She has always been heavily influenced by the music she listens to. Sammi never ever goes on about how sPeCiAL or uNiQuE she is for listening to "edgy" stuff. She's modest and true.

Long-time lurker here. I rarely post but Helen has been grinding my gears lately.
Welcome!
Sammi really did know how to transition from, I guess I’ll take a guess and say goth, because she’s a (Type O Negative and Manson fan) to a style more polished for social media, but still staying completely true to herself. She does wear a lot of designer, but she wears her pieces constantly. The true mark of really loving something and getting the most out of it. Even if Sammi’s wardrobe is out of reach for a lot of people, at least most can appreciate that she doesn’t waste money. Helen bought the Marmont Gucci bag because everyone else had it and she bought it in purple because she’s “SO alternative”. Did you know she was ‘alternative’? It’s probably in a drawer somewhere now.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

Glorybox wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:44 am
Ganesa wrote:
Glorybox wrote:

Welcome!
Sammi really did know how to transition from, I guess I’ll take a guess and say goth, because she’s a (Type O Negative and Manson fan) to a style more polished for social media, but still staying completely true to herself. She does wear a lot of designer, but she wears her pieces constantly. The true mark of really loving something and getting the most out of it. Even if Sammi’s wardrobe is out of reach for a lot of people, at least most can appreciate that she doesn’t waste money. Helen bought the Marmont Gucci bag because everyone else had it and she bought it in purple because she’s “SO alternative”. Did you know she was ‘alternative’? It’s probably in a drawer somewhere now.

I actually hope she sold that Gucci bag because she made such a fuss out of getting it, it would be ridiculous if she kept it at the back of her wardrobe.

Maybe she spilled Starbucks on it and ruined it, who the hell buys velvet designer bags anyway.

She couldn't have just gotten a normie bag, even though she could have gotten a bag that suited her she had to go with the one bag that looks like something I had when I was 7 and that accentuates her FUPA.

Classic Helen.

Post by Guest »

Irishish wrote:
Glorybox wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:44 am
Ganesa wrote:
Glorybox wrote:

Welcome!

I actually hope she sold that Gucci bag because she made such a fuss out of getting it, it would be ridiculous if she kept it at the back of her wardrobe.

Maybe she spilled Starbucks on it and ruined it, who the hell buys velvet designer bags anyway.

She couldn't have just gotten a normie bag, even though she could have gotten a bag that suited her she had to go with the one bag that looks like something I had when I was 7 and that accentuates her FUPA.

Classic Helen.
I laughed watching that video. After the wedding, being granted the “left over money” to buy a shit Gucci bag that’s barely bigger than a phone case, just because everyone else had it. Selfish cow. I don’t know if she has the belt, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

It’s a horrible design and I agree, it does nothing for her. I tend to prefer something that doesn’t make me look like a 9 year old with her first handbag. Personal preference.

microwavequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by microwavequeen »

__zippy wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster..

So, at the moment I have a love/ irritated relationship watching her. Infact, her last 2 videos and vlogs I just can't bring myself to watch.

I use to love her, but there is something completely off with her now.. Almost like she's lost touch of who she is and who her audience is too. I only really ever see her interacting when she's had to "defend" herself to criticism.. (which, is just awkward to see.)

Equally, it's tacky that she's trashing other influences when that is her job! And what a privileged position to be in! I have two jobs along side a full time university degree, So I can make rent! But you carry on complaining about your paid for trips and free clothes... :bang: :bang:
I totally agree with you! I used to love her. But she’s been pissing me off so much lately. The only engagement she gives her audience is to negative comments. Then she moans about “not getting as many views as usual”. Oh I wonder why Helen? Cause you make lousy content and never bother replying to people who actually give you nice comments, but just bitch about your audience who ask you questions about your life...

Return to “Helen Anderson”