LunaTicMorrisonOnTheWay & YerrAnInstagramDadOnly - Part 65

alex2121
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LunaTicMorrisonOnTheWay & YerrAnInstagramDadOnly - Part 65

Post by alex2121 »

Well this is the first of many events that Anthony won’t be present for for his kid. Get used to celebrating on your own, Smeg!

Post by Guest »

Rats dad telling Meg it’s going to be okay as she sobs. 😂😂 guarantee she went crying to her mom how she wanted a girl. 😂😂😂

Post by Guest »

andrew would be a better step mom than meg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyIntoxication8
Talker
Talker

Post by MyIntoxication8 »

GYPSY_LUNA wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:00 pm
MyIntoxication8 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:34 pm
Well hopefully that boy will be able to spend a lot of time with Meg's dad and brother, they seem like better men then rat, and maybe the boy will have a slight chance to not grow up like his father.

Also I never dislocated anything but I have broken some bones and given birth naturally and rat cried more then I did for either of them. Meg only cried because all the attention was 1) no longer on her and 2) she didn't get the content she wanted from the reveal. No cute Instagram pictures, no cute video showing them celebrating, nothing. Rat needs to step it up big time if they are trying to copy Casey and Davis.

Side note poor Bella was ignored when she went up to Meg, who wasn't too upset to hug her friend instead. You can tell by Bella's reaction though that she must be used to being ignored because she turned around and celebrated by herself. I also think it was hilarious meg's mom threw shade in the clip, they all know Meg rushed into this. And good on Erin for sharing that picture, I think she knew it would ruin it because everyone speculated afterwards.
totally agree! team erin :) and i think her mom is aware of her delusions but maybe in the past she's tried to get involved and help her and it has backfired tremendously so she goes on to spoil her. :roll: but the mom Deff threw shade, just when she got the pregnancy news and her mom said "don't take anymore" to the test or something along those lines.
and yess poor bella :(
I do remember there was a time where I believe Meg's family wasn't mentioned or around in vlogs for a little while. Might have had something to do with trying to talk some sense into her. I can't remember though if it was in her first or second apartment, but there were a few months where she was only around rat's family, I believe.

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

He literally ruined the gender reveal . I have dislocated my shoulder before and while yeah it’s a lot of pain but it’s bearable . Idk it just seems like he could have waited for just a minute turn around hug his wife walked to the family and calmly tell her or someone that he hurt his shoulder . Idk he literally ruined the whole thing .

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

curvycarrot wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 pm
I am beyond relieved that they are having a boy!!! I just think Megan is so anti female and Ant is sexist as well. In a world where we as women are treated so unfairly I don't believe their little girl would be okay. How could someone with such low self esteem and self love raise a woman to be strong and independent?
Yes the boys childood could turn out just as bad but idk I believe the boy will have a better chance of being more well adjusted.

I think the only reason Meg wanted a girl is just to prove the medium was not a quack and to buy a lot of "cute" clothing from Target.

Why was Meg crying because of Ants shoulder? She was acting like the confetti just blinded him lol. Hopefully it's the pregnancy hormones.. ;)

Those really were the pretzels that Megs sister and mom made DAYS AGO. Disgusting!!!
Sexists raising boys is just as bad, they instill that line of thinking and the boys grow up and perpetuate it. Their son will be the one treating women like shit.

and Christa does seem like a really good friend, Meg doesn't deserve her.

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

That vlog was fucking incredible. It surpassed all of my expectations. A+, Meg & Rat.

Meg, please PM me with your PO Box. I want to mail you a book about raising a son who has an absent father so you can be prepared.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

themao101 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:27 pm
He literally ruined the gender reveal . I have dislocated my shoulder before and while yeah it’s a lot of pain but it’s bearable . Idk it just seems like he could have waited for just a minute turn around hug his wife walked to the family and calmly tell her or someone that he hurt his shoulder . Idk he literally ruined the whole thing .

Honestly I think this is kind of ridiculous, someone hurting themselves outweighs a stupid gender reveal. And it wouldn't be considered ruined if she didn't place value on such shallow shit. Finding our your baby is healthy is important, finding out the gender really is not in the grand scheme of things. She's a brat with mixed up priorities who didn't even bother to see if her husband was ok but she was so consumed with herself.

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

I hope he doesn't favor his son over Bella.

Eclairsu
Talker
Talker

Post by Eclairsu »

Omg, that whole reveal was them in a nutshell. Ant hurts himself cause why not. Takes attention from Meg. Meg acts like her usual horrible step mom ways to Bella. Meg starts crying and bitching that Ant is taking her attention away and ruining it for her. It’s literally all their shitty videos in one. That baby is in trouble. Meg didn’t even console him, just had a conceited meltdown she didn’t get attention.

Post by Guest »

Can we just talk about the atrocious way Meg was cutting the cake. You don’t cut it with one hand and let it fall onto the plate 😑

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

LaVitaDidisappointment & _pansymorrison

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

jellyfish09 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:49 pm
RoseGoldie wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:35 pm
What does she say when she’s crying at 8:31??? She’s with Christa, sounds like “we didn’t get to ??????? or anything” i’ve rewinded it so many times but can’t tell... maybe one of you girls can figure it out.

"We didn't get to celebrate or anything!!!"
girl needs to get a grip. she's so sheltered.

Boo fricking who!!! Good lord. Just because the moment was picture perfect for Instagram (which is a stretch, she still got some good pictures) doesn’t mean the moment wasn’t special. Also, where is her sense of humor? Years from now their son will look back on this and probably think it was funny (not in a mean way but like wow dad nice going way to ruin the moment). She wasn’t crying for Anthony that’s for sure.

wright
Learner
Learner

Post by wright »

All Rat was doing was practicing his disappearing act 🤷🏼‍♀️

Blackera
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackera »

You can tell by her facial expression it wasn’t a concerned crying. It was irritated and disappointed crying, almost throwing a fit because things didn’t go the way she wanted. She couldn’t care less for the fact Anthony got hurt.

Berdz09
Learner
Learner

Post by Berdz09 »

Idk about you guys but I would take Ant’s family over Meg’s ANY day!! This vlog really proved how THEY are the better family! Soon as Ant got hurt, his dad and Jade were the one’s by his side and also diffusing the situation. Ant’s dad was telling Meg to politely (god bless him) shut the fuck up it’s ok! That to me is what a real MAN does. Step up, diffuse the situation, find a solution. I like Meg’s dad and brother a lot (deff the better of the whole Kroh family) but even to me they didn’t do anything. To me I love when a man is being an actual man and stepping up. Besides money they really have NOTHING else to offer. And Jade was really a down ass chick to step up when she’s HEAVILY pregnant and took her ungrateful ass to the hospital. You can tell Jade is a great wife/mother who steps up for her family no matter what (unlike Meg). It’s a shame Ant doesn’t see this. It’s sad he’s so caught up in the delusional world of Meg and the Kroh’s. Might I add, Ant’s dad also was the only one when asked which team he was and he said girl because he wants ANOTHER girl. The only one in that damn video who acknowledged Bella’s existence. I know we don’t see much of Ant’s family but I really like his dad. Idk what their childhood was like but he seems the type to step up for his family. He also cried when Meg and Ant first told him she was pregnant in the reaction video. I’m team Ant’s dad all the way!!!! I hope he will be involved HEAVIlY in his grandson’s life

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

I had to come back to see wtf happened to Ants arm I am ROFL

Post by Guest »

Blackera wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:57 pm
You can tell by her facial expression it wasn’t a concerned crying. It was irritated and disappointed crying, almost throwing a fit because things didn’t go the way she wanted. She couldn’t care less for the fact Anthony got hurt.

exactly. and her crying to Christa that 'we didn't get to celebrate', just proves that she wasn't concerned that he was injured. She was crying for herself. because he didn't hug her after finding out, and because she's pissed it's a boy.

Post by Guest »

Berdz09 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:59 pm
Idk about you guys but I would take Ant’s family over Meg’s ANY day!! This vlog really proved how THEY are the better family! Soon as Ant got hurt, his dad and Jade were the one’s by his side and also diffusing the situation. Ant’s dad was telling Meg to politely (god bless him) shut the fuck up it’s ok! That to me is what a real MAN does. Step up, diffuse the situation, find a solution. I like Meg’s dad and brother a lot (deff the better of the whole Kroh family) but even to me they didn’t do anything. To me I love when a man is being an actual man and stepping up. Besides money they really have NOTHING else to offer. And Jade was really a down ass chick to step up when she’s HEAVILY pregnant and took her ungrateful ass to the hospital. You can tell Jade is a great wife/mother who steps up for her family no matter what (unlike Meg). It’s a shame Ant doesn’t see this. It’s sad he’s so caught up in the delusional world of Meg and the Kroh’s. Might I add, Ant’s dad also was the only one when asked which team he was and he said girl because he wants ANOTHER girl. The only one in that damn video who acknowledged Bella’s existence. I know we don’t see much of Ant’s family but I really like his dad. Idk what their childhood was like but he seems the type to step up for his family. He also cried when Meg and Ant first told him she was pregnant in the reaction video. I’m team Ant’s dad all the way!!!! I hope he will be involved HEAVIlY in his grandson’s life
me too, I think people make fun of them on this forum a lot but I actually like his family. They seem genuine, and not all about appearances. I think it's so sweet how nice Jade is to meg and rat, given how badly they treated her when she "spoiled" their engagement (don't think she did anything wrong btw).

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Holy shot I had to comment when I saw the clusterfck...

Ant wanted ALL the attention for himself.

Meg wanted that Ratsperm from Ant... that’s all she wanted. Now their marriage is just a byproduct of her wanting a baby.

They’re both narcissists.

This relationship is going downhill.

Meg was only putting up with his shit to get inseminated.

Return to “Megan Leigh”