Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chase Amie - Part 2

Post by Anne_X »

MissStephie wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:44 am
Aimee seems to be they type of person who likes to show off name brands. If you can't tell wha y brand it is just by looking at it she's unlikely to spend a lot of money on it.
I myself love to shop sales but I've never seen someone repeat or buy similar things as much as she does. In this new house she has tonnes of space to fill with lookalike clothing and accessory purchases but somehow she will skimp on home furnishings even though she'll most of her time there.
I agree. Have you seen her console table (in new home IG account)under the stairs? Pretty forgettable. You’d think that a house the size of hers (as seen from the outside) would have a wow hallway but nah. The best she can do is put a cheap looking table under the stairs. She bought it from a half decent store in the U.K., some of their stuff can cost quite a bit but she bought one of their cheapest console tables. I know coz I’ve been looking at that same shop in the last year when doing my house up so I am familiar with their furniture. She’s admitted now there are too many doors that she can’t even place a full length mirror in the hallway and has mentioned something about removing doors at some point ... doh! What idiot buys a new build only to remove the doors?! It’s one thing if she’s is loaded but she’s not.

cdol
Talker
Talker

Post by cdol »

Anne_X wrote:
MissStephie wrote:
Aimee seems to be they type of person who likes to show off name brands. If you can't tell wha y brand it is just by looking at it she's unlikely to spend a lot of money on it.
I myself love to shop sales but I've never seen someone repeat or buy similar things as much as she does. In this new house she has tonnes of space to fill with lookalike clothing and accessory purchases but somehow she will skimp on home furnishings even though she'll most of her time there.
I agree. Have you seen her console table (in new home IG account)under the stairs? Pretty forgettable. You’d think that a house the size of hers (as seen from the outside) would have a wow hallway but nah. The best she can do is put a cheap looking table under the stairs. She bought it from a half decent store in the U.K., some of their stuff can cost quite a bit but she bought one of their cheapest console tables. I know coz I’ve been looking at that same shop in the last year when doing my house up so I am familiar with their furniture. She’s admitted now there are too many doors that she can’t even place a full length mirror in the hallway and has mentioned something about removing doors at some point ... doh! What idiot buys a new build only to remove the doors?! It’s one thing if she’s is loaded but she’s not.
She could have chosen a nicer console.
Another wooden piece amongst a hallway of wooden doors and a wooden stair case. Hmm no thanks.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

MissStephie wrote:

I think the one home splurge I've seen was the Hermes blanket... just because you can tell it's Hermes. :roll: Wondering how much money they'll have to spend for more renovations.

Anne_X
Learner
Learner

Post by Anne_X »

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:29 pm
MissStephie wrote:

I think the one home splurge I've seen was the Hermes blanket... just because you can tell it's Hermes. :roll: Wondering how much money they'll have to spend for more renovations.
I think she’ll have to start selling a lot of her handbags and shoes to pay for the renovations. Won’t be cheap given the amount of work needed especially in current environment when workmen are charging more given uncertainty. She’s gone cheap on furniture purchased so far I think it’ll be a struggle. And to think she’s still buying A/W wear.

just_S
Lurker
Lurker

Post by just_S »

re: selling to pay for renovations- she just opened up an instagram
account to start selling some of her stuff!

(yes the Lady Dior is in it)

Anne_X
Learner
Learner

Post by Anne_X »

just_S wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:00 am

Speak of the devil! I just had a look at her sale. Haha - the Dior bag is included and so are quite a few YSL ones. it just proves that the ‘i absolutely love it’ comments are just plain BS. And to think that she explained at bottom of page that she’s selling as new place has no space for so many bags and shoes .... is her current place not bigger than previous??

catsgomoo
Learner
Learner

Post by catsgomoo »

Anne_X wrote:
just_S wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:00 am

Speak of the devil! I just had a look at her sale. Haha - the Dior bag is included and so are quite a few YSL ones. it just proves that the ‘i absolutely love it’ comments are just plain BS. And to think that she explained at bottom of page that she’s selling as new place has no space for so many bags and shoes .... is her current place not bigger than previous??
I know right, it's probably just a ruse to sell her bags for more cash with the move Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

She’s so predictable. 😂 Knew the Lady Dior was going to be sold as soon as she gushed about it. It’s so pretty but that size is impractical. I don’t know about you guys, but I would feel a bit sad if my SO kept selling all my gifts that I gave. Just goes to show how little thought goes into purchases, from bags to a house.

MissStephie
Learner
Learner

Post by MissStephie »

How has she managed to move into a new "bigger" place and have less space than before. 😑🤨. And she's still making A/W purchases which are duplicates of what she already has.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anne_X
Learner
Learner

Post by Anne_X »

Shall we start placing bets on when she’ll sell her LV backpack?😂 Will also be a good time to call out what she’ll buy during Black Friday sales e.g. skinny jeans, midi skirts, faux leather jackets, black or navy blazers, more YSL clutches or bags (only to sell them within the next 6-12 months)....

MissStephie
Learner
Learner

Post by MissStephie »

I've already calling that she'll sell or return that LV backpack,she is not a backpack person, she might even end up getting the dior book tone or Lv on the go tote this year
Her BF buys
I'm thinking more midi skirts with a high slit
Another Ysl bag in a beige or black colour or the puffer style
Some slippers, expensive candles and cream
And hermes homewear that her husband or family contribute towards the cost for
The fact that she does multiple partnerships with MyTheresa and such only to buy the same things over and over is somehow more annoying than when she shops the US sales for her 10 pairs of blue or black jeans with her own money
Why does she buy so many jeans?
I buy much cheaper jeans and they last me a long time so surely her expensive ones should be better quality and last longer since she works at home and hasn't had the need to wear them🤔😓😩

Anne_X
Learner
Learner

Post by Anne_X »

MissStephie wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:38 pm
I've already calling that she'll sell or return that LV backpack,she is not a backpack person, she might even end up getting the dior book tone or Lv on the go tote this year
Her BF buys
The fact that she does multiple partnerships with MyTheresa and such only to buy the same things over and over is somehow more annoying than when she shops the US sales for her 10 pairs of blue or black jeans with her own money
I buy much cheaper jeans and they last me a long time so surely her expensive ones should be better quality and last longer since she works at home and hasn't had the need to wear them🤔😓😩
MissStephie wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:38 pm
Her BF buys
Haha - good shout re most likely tote(s) she’ll buy. Must have large logos all over the bag
so that everyone can see that she paid a lot for it. She’s already bought another LV never full - why ?!
Yes, I agree she’ll wanna buy some Hermes home wear - I’m guessing H cushions - that her mom and hubby will have to give her money for. If Chanel did sofas, she would have bought that
with the biggest in-your-face double CC logos. Funny thing about her MyTheresa tie-ups, they’re not gifted I don’t think, because we never see many of them again plus when she talks handbags (as part of tie-up) she can only afford to show images ie she doesn’t have the handbag. So i think she advertises for them and gets a bit of money whenever someone purchases the item(s) shown. That’s my guess.
Her purchase of the same kind of jeans only to style it in the same way with those hideous lowland boots is beyond me. I had to laugh though when she tried on a pair of combat boots from G Rossi last week. She looked so clumsy but kept saying I love it, it looks absolutely lovely but truth be told that’s the last time we’ll see them on her!

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

We should start a game of Amie Bingo. Don't forget cocktail dresses and satin skirts, even though countries are going towards another lockdown... and she didn't go to a lot of holiday parties pre-COVID but had glasses of champagne in her closet. She is the living embodiment of the saying "all dressed up with nowhere to go."

just_S
Lurker
Lurker

Post by just_S »

another youtube clip. another sponsored post and more tacky YSL bags. 😖 i notice the comments under the video are starting to point out how many similar bags she already has...maybe her followers are also starting to turn...

seriously though she works from home 100% and no longer lives in the city- don’t know why she’s still shopping up a storm! she really has a shopping addiction and i’m guessing a self-esteem problem. the only person she dresses up for is herself. pathetic.

Anne_X
Learner
Learner

Post by Anne_X »

Another day, another clip. Hawking the same old shit no one would care to buy. Face fully made up, hair styled as usual - she really is super pathetic and out of touch if she thinks she can still get a bundle of cash from affiliate links. Noticed she doesn’t mention brands so if you click on link, forget about it, then buy item a month later she still gets paid. Very sneaky.
She’s definitely got a sickness given the continuous shopping despite the pandemic. She’s clearly trying to compensate for something. All I know is - every time I feel low, I just look at her life where she has no friends or proper hobbies, just surrounded by scores of similar bags, and I feel better right away 😀

just_S
Lurker
Lurker

Post by just_S »

Anne_X wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:14 am
Another day, another clip. Hawking the same old shit no one would care to buy. Face fully made up, hair styled as usual - she really is super pathetic and out of touch if she thinks she can still get a bundle of cash from affiliate links. Noticed she doesn’t mention brands so if you click on link, forget about it, then buy item a month later she still gets paid. Very sneaky.
She’s definitely got a sickness given the continuous shopping despite the pandemic. She’s clearly trying to compensate for something. All I know is - every time I feel low, I just look at her life where she has no friends or proper hobbies, just surrounded by scores of similar bags, and I feel better right away 😀
completely agree- she’s totally sick. notice also the psycho smirk she has whenever when she models her outfits in front of her mirror during these hauls. its like she is drunk on looking at herself!

Anne_X
Learner
Learner

Post by Anne_X »

just_S wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:16 am
Anne_X wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:14 am
completely agree- she’s totally sick. notice also the psycho smirk she has whenever when she models her outfits in front of her mirror during these hauls. its like she is drunk on looking at herself!
Haha, love that. Psycho smirk... indeed. Other IGs just model the clothes and don’t pretend to look pretty and pleased, Amie just tries too hard and fails. No friends, no where to go to, dressing up at home; what a loser.

cdol
Talker
Talker

Post by cdol »

She’s finally mentioned the challenges she’s having with her master bedroom lol
Tbh, i think everyone else could see that before she did and if she’s noticing it in her bedroom, will she mention the other rooms as well at a later stage, like the bathrooms and lack of space/head space.
I wonder what the custom headboard would look like on an angled roof and the white on white custom wardrobe as well.

MissStephie
Learner
Learner

Post by MissStephie »

This woman is truly confused about what she wants or needs . She doesn't have proper bedroom furniture or even a bed but instead of chasing that up she works on her dressing room 🥴

She could easily avoid having to sell or exchange her bags later on if she did proper research and usage rather than selecting a random slew whenever shrdoes a partnership. A bag size does not change so all she has to do is try fitting what she needs in a bag to see if it works for her. The fact it takes weeks or even month for her to notice its not suitable shows she has too much that she can't or doesn't use everything.

Her fan comments under that video are amazing. They are calling her out for her ridiculous shopping habits. What's the point of selling bags to you don't have space for then buying more bags to replace the one's you sold.🙃🙃
Did anyone notice her audio was off in her haul video

cdol
Talker
Talker

Post by cdol »

MissStephie wrote:This woman is truly confused about what she wants or needs . She doesn't have proper bedroom furniture or even a bed but instead of chasing that up she works on her dressing room Image

She could easily avoid having to sell or exchange her bags later on if she did proper research and usage rather than selecting a random slew whenever shrdoes a partnership. A bag size does not change so all she has to do is try fitting what she needs in a bag to see if it works for her. The fact it takes weeks or even month for her to notice its not suitable shows she has too much that she can't or doesn't use everything.

Her fan comments under that video are amazing. They are calling her out for her ridiculous shopping habits. What's the point of selling bags to you don't have space for then buying more bags to replace the one's you sold.ImageImage
Did anyone notice her audio was off in her haul video
Before you buy a house you normally think about how you would style it and where certain pieces would go.
In Amie’s world, i believe she fell in love with the view from the living room, backyard and kitchen but didn’t consider the 2 floors above and how she would use them.
6 bedrooms are a lot. So far from what she’s shown, Dan has his desk set up behind the living room sofa which to me looks odd and Amie has 1 room for her bags/filming etc.

What on earth will they do with 4 other bedrooms?!

Return to “A-E”