Sadiekins21 - Part 2

fizzwizz12

Re: Sadiekins21 - Part 2

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i admit, i prefer this to the discord... but that's just because i'm used to it i guess.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by VanessaVanity »

Good God, she's going to name this baby "Fox". All the fox motif stuff she got as shower gifts I doubt was coincidental. Maybe it's just me but I think it's a stupid name, unless it's your last name.

And was her mother drunk? She's telling Sadie the cake should be saved and not eaten. WTF? Saved for what? Wall decor? Sadie sounded embarrassed, I'm surprised she didn't edit that part out.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

perhaps her mom was trying to make a joke, and said it because of how the cake is too cute to eat?

but, the parents are idiot enablers to these fools. and what is their last name. fox what?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

I'm pretty positive she wasn't joking, and Sadie sounded irritated about it. But then again I'm not too keen on the mom since her animal neglect resulted in her dog Sassy getting mauled by a coyote or some other animal and subsequently dying.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post it but I think Scott's last name is "Daniel". I know Sadie's last name is Piva, it's her Twitter handle.

I don't have a crystal ball so I could definitely be wrong, but I'm on the record now that they name the baby "Fox".

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

How can she be doing a video on post partum "essentials" when she hasn't even had the baby yet? What a dingbat. The only way this is useful is if she does a follow up when she actually IS post partum and compares what she thought she'd need vs. what she discovered was truly useful.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

^^ wonder if she'd even think to do that. it's a good idea.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

I thought the same thing. Like...this stupid girl hasn’t even given birth yet and already she’s talking about post partum???? Girrrrrrlllll. Stop. Just another excuse to buy stuff.

coffeebean2019
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by coffeebean2019 »

VanessaVanity wrote:How can she be doing a video on post partum "essentials" when she hasn't even had the baby yet? What a dingbat. The only way this is useful is if she does a follow up when she actually IS post partum and compares what she thought she'd need vs. what she discovered was truly useful.
Exactly!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

From her IG stories, she’s getting induced today. Not too fond of her but I wish her a successful easy delivery. Here comes baby boy!!!!!!! Their lives will forever change from here on out!

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

The most anticlimactic birth story vlog I have ever seen, it was almost depressing.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

VanessaVanity wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:13 pm
The most anticlimactic birth story vlog I have ever seen, it was almost depressing.
all she cares about is herself. well she's always been like that so it's no surprise.

she cares about her body and her looks far too much. that poor little kid is gonna be stuck with these two idiots for life.

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

I have to say that Sadie just doesn't seem particularly maternal, which is odd because she's quite affectionate with her dog and I guess I just kept watching expecting some similar enthusiasm as her pregnancy progressed. Never happened. I got the impression she was very disappointed it wasn't a girl and she never was able to just get over it and muster up enthusiasm for a boy baby. It's been completely about all "the stuff" which has been really nauseating to watch. I get that it would be tempting to register and link viewers to your registry if you have a YT channel, and you're low income. Tbh I can't say I wouldn't have done the same, but man it was so tacky to watch. Plus her idiotic comments about the packaging of baby products made her sound so stupid. Lately I can't even watch more than a few minutes because her lips look like overstuffed shiny pink hotdogs about to burst open. It's gotten out of control gross to look at.

I will say I truly hope she doesn't suffer too much PPD. Aside from her sister in law I don't get the feeling she has much support from other moms, and I can see it getting difficult and lonely if she's cooped up most days alone with the baby. I think she might struggle without all of the personal time for beauty maintenance, shopping, selfie shoots, Starbucks, etc. and the harsh reality of new expenses. Her Sandals budget might be replaced by a diaper budget. And if he's colicky on top of PPD I don't see her rising to the occasion at all. I do hope it works out somehow.

And I was wrong about them naming the baby "Fox" but now I wish I'd been right! Sorry, but "Oakley"??? What is that? It sounds like a breakfast cereal or something...

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

they don't cuddle him like they should. who feeds a baby that way?

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sadiekins21 - Part 2

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

I thought it was sad the way the dad was feeding the baby. You’re totally not supposed to hold the bottle up at an angle that way dumbass that’s why the baby was choking on the milk and he’s all like “woah slow down” like how can he fucker your pouring that shit down his throat at that angle. Sadie if you read this- keep the bottle at a parallel to his mouth, not tilted down so that the flow doesn’t rush in his little throat. I wonder why she opted out of breastfeeding? That would have helped her loose so much weight.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Dreamcatcher99 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:08 am
I thought it was sad the way the dad was feeding the baby. You’re totally not supposed to hold the bottle up at an angle that way dumbass that’s why the baby was choking on the milk and he’s all like “woah slow down” like how can he fucker your pouring that shit down his throat at that angle. Sadie if you read this- keep the bottle at a parallel to his mouth, not tilted down so that the flow doesn’t rush in his little throat. I wonder why she opted out of breastfeeding? That would have helped her loose so much weight.

or at least pump and give him the bottle. they must be painful.

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Dreamcatcher99 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:08 am

or at least pump and give him the bottle. they must be painful.
Yes they can totally pump and bottle feed it to him. She’s missing out on giving him good nutrition. Oh well thank guess a fed baby is a happy baby.

Ragnorrk
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ragnorrk »

wtf_lame wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 pm
her newest vlog....a printer is a printer. As long as the ink color prints correctly and the ink shows up on the paper....who cares what color the actual printer is!?! As if a white/mint printer is different than a normal black looking printer. I swear....she's such an idiot. She tries to make herself look like she's such an influencer or IG girl but she's nobody. So she's getting a printer for that boutique her and Erika are trying to start right?

And LOL on that Gymshark haul. Why buy such pricey work out clothes when all her work outs are at home!? Once again....what an idiot.

Curious to see how her boutique will turn out. I'm guessing the first few months her subscribers/IG followers will support her...buy some stuff here and there. But I don't really see it lasting long. I give it about.....maybe until November. She's gonna give some lame excuse how it's stressful, there's not enough inventory to sell and the holidays are coming up so she won't have the time.
It appears that you have some sort of application setting on this PC that is overriding the default printer settings. Start by looking through the various options in the Chrome print dialogue box when you go to File > Print.

A good place to start will be with image quality. For me and my regular printer, Chrome has a Quality setting that is set to 600 dpi.

You can also use the machine print dialogue box with chrome by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+P. The print settings should be the same as the rest of the device. Check to see if there are any variations in the data.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Ragnorrk wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:53 am
wtf_lame wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 pm
her newest vlog....a printer is a printer. As long as the ink color prints correctly and the ink shows up on the paper....who cares what color the actual printer is!?! As if a white/mint printer is different than a normal black looking printer. I swear....she's such an idiot. She tries to make herself look like she's such an influencer or IG girl but she's nobody. So she's getting a printer for that boutique her and Erika are trying to start right?

And LOL on that Gymshark haul. Why buy such pricey work out clothes when all her work outs are at home!? Once again....what an idiot.

Curious to see how her boutique will turn out. I'm guessing the first few months her subscribers/IG followers will support her...buy some stuff here and there. But I don't really see it lasting long. I give it about.....maybe until November. She's gonna give some lame excuse how it's stressful, there's not enough inventory to sell and the holidays are coming up so she won't have the time.
It appears that you have some sort of application setting on this PC that is overriding the default printer settings. Start by looking through the various options in the Chrome print dialogue box when you go to File > Print.

A good place to start will be with image quality. For me and my regular printer, Chrome has a Quality setting that is set to 600 dpi.

You can also use the machine print dialogue box with chrome by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+P. The print settings should be the same as the rest of the device. Check to see if there are any variations in the data.
ok, this isn't the place for "how to use a printer 101" thread. why are you commenting on a post that is clearly about someone buying a printer based on the outside COLOR of the printer.

if you'd like to start a "printer essentials 101" thread, request it.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:16 am
Ragnorrk wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:53 am

ok, this isn't the place for "how to use a printer 101" thread. why are you commenting on a post that is clearly about someone buying a printer based on the outside COLOR of the printer.

if you'd like to start a "printer essentials 101" thread, request it.
Thank you. I was like da fuq is this?!

Youcantsitwithus11
Talker
Talker

Post by Youcantsitwithus11 »

What is going on with discord?

Return to “P-U”