Sadiekins21 - Part 2

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sadiekins21 - Part 2

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

She is so stuck in 2012 of still being obsessed with herself and shopping. Hasn’t evolved one bit personally other than getting knocked up and married…wouldn’t call that much evolution though

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVhN9fIw7ug

i still find it funny how much she tries to make her voice sound different from what it used to. or am i the only one that hears it?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ladymossdotcom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ladymossdotcom »

I'm SO happy she is finally having her girl. I hate how she worries and stresses herself about her weight. Honey, you are PREGNANT. You are going to gain weight regardless! She genuinely has no enthusiasm with having a boy (always complaining about boy clothes not being cute, saying that finally having a girl makes her happy, etc.) & she seems to have no patience and/or refuses to discipline her son & constantly complains about her ALWAYS "cranky/crabby/chaotic" baby every single video. Are her parents paying for her new house? They could barely afford a 1 bedroom so how the hell is she buying a house with 6 bedrooms? Also why would she throw out all of her furniture because she wAnTs eVerYthinG tO hAve a nEw viBe. She needs to keep everything to save money instead of funding her shopping addiction on new furniture.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

ladymossdotcom wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:40 am
I'm SO happy she is finally having her girl. I hate how she worries and stresses herself about her weight. Honey, you are PREGNANT. You are going to gain weight regardless! She genuinely has no enthusiasm with having a boy (always complaining about boy clothes not being cute, saying that finally having a girl makes her happy, etc.) & she seems to have no patience and/or refuses to discipline her son & constantly complains about her ALWAYS "cranky/crabby/chaotic" baby every single video. Are her parents paying for her new house? They could barely afford a 1 bedroom so how the hell is she buying a house with 6 bedrooms? Also why would she throw out all of her furniture because she wAnTs eVerYthinG tO hAve a nEw viBe. She needs to keep everything to save money instead of funding her shopping addiction on new furniture.
i'm so glad i have someone else to chat with about this stuff!!
i noticed that, i don't understand why she is so wasteful, and also how did they afford it considering she's constantly buying things at target?

i mean i hope she gets her mother/daughter bond.... but i also kinda hope that little girl turns out to be a tomboy.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ladymossdotcom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ladymossdotcom »

I do recall someone from her family passing away (maybe grandfather?) over the winter. Maybe she received a large inheritance? That's the only way I can see her with money to purchase a home.

Bigmamaa229
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bigmamaa229 »

I feel so bad for Oakley and the way she talks about him and even in front of him! She’s constantly saying how bad he is and she seems very annoyed at him for every little thing he does.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Bigmamaa229 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:18 am
I feel so bad for Oakley and the way she talks about him and even in front of him! She’s constantly saying how bad he is and she seems very annoyed at him for every little thing he does.
kids feel that energy.... and if she favors her little girl like she seemingly wants to do so, that could cause her some trouble.... especially in the future.

she's gonna keep the cycle going that she felt with her mom if she's not careful

Tink1103
Learner
Learner

Post by Tink1103 »

Are you guys not part of her Discord thread under DOXXER GATE? That’s where we all chat about Sadie now.

Tink1103
Learner
Learner

Post by Tink1103 »

Are you guys not part of her Discord thread? That’s where we all chat about Sadie now.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Tink1103 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:35 am
Are you guys not part of her Discord thread? That’s where we all chat about Sadie now.
do you have the link? i upset the sissies in the sisi (sierra) thread by saying a truthful statement and got kicked out. i wish others would join here so we can chat about her without fear of being blocked.

Tink1103
Learner
Learner

Post by Tink1103 »

They only open invites every once in a while but as soon as it opens up again I will definitely link it for you guys!

Youcantsitwithus11
Talker
Talker

Post by Youcantsitwithus11 »

Is seriously suspicious that they’re moving into a 6 bedroom house that sold for $420k. The way Sadie portrays herself she doesn’t have any money. Always complaining about the price of groceries. I’m sorry but if you have to buy one roll of paper towels at a time you should be getting into a $3k+ mortgage. Plus the cost to maintain a house. I feel like they’re getting in way over their heads.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Youcantsitwithus11 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:21 pm
Is seriously suspicious that they’re moving into a 6 bedroom house that sold for $420k. The way Sadie portrays herself she doesn’t have any money. Always complaining about the price of groceries. I’m sorry but if you have to buy one roll of paper towels at a time you should be getting into a $3k+ mortgage. Plus the cost to maintain a house. I feel like they’re getting in way over their heads.
i agree... i'm wondering if it's because of family money, or it's a family home that they were able to afford? i mean, she spends like she has unlimited coffers so i'm not sure.

Youcantsitwithus11
Talker
Talker

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:38 pm
Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:21 pm
i agree... i'm wondering if it's because of family money, or it's a family home that they were able to afford? i mean, she spends like she has unlimited coffers so i'm not sure.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they were stretching themselves way too thin. I won’t disclose her address on here but the house is easy to find if you’re familiar with the southeastern MA area. She should’ve went with a much smaller house so they can have some spending flexibility, especially since they’ll have two kids soon. I wonder if Sadie will go back to work after the 2nd baby.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:27 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:38 pm

Wouldn’t be surprised if they were stretching themselves way too thin. I won’t disclose her address on here but the house is easy to find if you’re familiar with the southeastern MA area. She should’ve went with a much smaller house so they can have some spending flexibility, especially since they’ll have two kids soon. I wonder if Sadie will go back to work after the 2nd baby.
it'd probably help out their situation if she does... even if it's just part time it's better than nothing. but from what i've recalled (again, i'm new to sadie) she's never wanted to work.

lawnda44
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by lawnda44 »

I know nothing about discord. How do we find the chat there?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

lawnda44 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:34 pm
I know nothing about discord. How do we find the chat there?
can't until you receive an invite. if there is one, she said she'd share. other than that. just chat here.

now, anyone else find it interesting that their closing date has been pushed back a month?

Youcantsitwithus11
Talker
Talker

Yah that’s not a good sign, typically closings only get pushed if there’s problems with the inspection or the buyer can’t secure financing…

ladymossdotcom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ladymossdotcom »

Did anyone else notice she bought the instagram check?? That's hilarious. Now she's trying to show more affection to her baby boy, buying him more clothes and uploading more nice pics of him.

Tink1103
Learner
Learner

Post by Tink1103 »

Sadie now has a Reddit snark. You can find her under Sadiekins21. I know it’s hard to get into the discord group because they are so strict and hardly send out invites to it.

Return to “P-U”