Where did everyone go?? 😫

Mischief

Re: Sadiekins21 - Part 2

Post by Mischief »

Bigmamaa229 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:55 pm
Where did everyone go?? 😫
Hi! People are coming back :tu:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

ladymossdotcom
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by ladymossdotcom »

I'm usually a gopher but this girl has lost it. In her latest vlog, she talked about her covid experience. She posts anti-vax sentiments on instagram, as if its this grand conspiracy. Big right-winger vibes. I genuinely believe that she hates being a mom. She complains about him not wanted to sleep but she refuses to sleep train???? She also complained about her baby being clingy while he was SICK. In her latest vlog around 15:55, she repeatedly rolls her eyes at her baby. What kind of mom does that?? Sadie, YOU chose to have a baby during a pandemic. For what? A backyard wedding? I also don't understand why she doesn't just use her degree and get a 9-5 job, save up, and move to a bigger space. I guess she'll keep complaining about everything and mAnIfEsTinG.

nicollette
Learner
Learner

Post by nicollette »

I love how she's trying to downplay COVID while her baby had a 103° temperature with it lol. Who knows what long-term problems he might have from it. Just because he's not showing any now doesn't mean anything. We’ve likely only scratched the surface on all of the problems COVID could present. A lot of people have developed asthma, slurred speech, tachycardia, the list goes on.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nicollette wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:21 pm
I love how she's trying to downplay COVID while her baby had a 103° temperature with it lol. Who knows what long-term problems he might have from it. Just because he's not showing any now doesn't mean anything. We’ve likely only scratched the surface on all of the problems COVID could present. A lot of people have developed asthma, slurred speech, tachycardia, the list goes on.
looks like the munchkin is just fine.

she's dealing with the covid sads....
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

nicollette
Learner
Learner

Post by nicollette »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:43 am
nicollette wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:21 pm

Yeah I mean in later years he might develop health issues from having COVID as a baby. Since COVID is so new not much is known about health problems it could bring on years down the line.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nicollette wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:43 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:43 am

Yeah I mean in later years he might develop health issues from having COVID as a baby. Since COVID is so new not much is known about health problems it could bring on years down the line.
possibly.

but that is possible with any cold.

we already know that children have the strongest immune systems and covid is just a catch all now.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

nicollette
Learner
Learner

Post by nicollette »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:48 pm
nicollette wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:43 pm

possibly.

we already know that children have the strongest immune systems and covid is just a catch all now.
Please don't tell me you're comparing COVID to a cold. That's just ignorant. Educate yourself.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nicollette wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:50 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:48 pm

possibly.

Please don't tell me you're comparing COVID to a cold. That's just ignorant. Educate yourself.
knock it off. and do research that doesn't consist of what talking heads on tv tell you.

it's a catch all, we all know it. if you choose to not believe it, that's alright.

however, the kid is fine and has more pressing issues like eczema. sadie is dealing with the sads, maybe it's covid related. maybe it isn't.

nicollette
Learner
Learner

Post by nicollette »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:55 pm
nicollette wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:50 pm

knock it off. and do research that doesn't consist of what talking heads on tv tell you.

it's a catch all, we all know it. if you choose to not believe it, that's alright.

however, the kid is fine and has more pressing issues like eczema. sadie is dealing with the sads, maybe it's covid related. maybe it isn't.
As a nurse I’ve had to do so many post mortem visits due to COVID it’s absolutely sickening. So spare me the theatrics about it’s just the flu or a cold because I’ve never seen a flu strain wipe out 100% independently functioning adults and days later they’re bedridden and die from respiratory distress and failure.

That's all I need to say. I'm not filling this thread up with off topic replies anymore. As a "moderator" you should do better.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nicollette wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:03 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:55 pm

As a nurse I’ve had to do so many post mortem visits due to COVID it’s absolutely sickening. So spare me the theatrics about it’s just the flu or a cold because I’ve never seen a flu strain wipe out 100% independently functioning adults and days later they’re bedridden and die from respiratory distress and failure.

That's all I need to say. I'm not filling this thread up with off topic replies anymore. As a "moderator" you should do better.
yawn. keep it about sadie... i don't care if you're a nurse or not. and as a moderator i'm allowed to have an opinion. so again, my comment stands.

nicollette
Learner
Learner

Post by nicollette »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:24 pm
nicollette wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:03 pm

yawn. keep it about sadie... i don't care if you're a nurse or not. and as a moderator i'm allowed to have an opinion. so again, my comment stands.
You're the one who can't resist changing the subject because someone barely mentioned COVID and you have to give your opinion and argue about it. But yeah I really need advice from someone with an anime avatar. One day you'll grow up, kid. :love2:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nicollette wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:32 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:24 pm

You're the one who can't resist changing the subject because someone barely mentioned COVID and you have to give your opinion and argue about it. But yeah I really need advice from someone with an anime avatar. One day you'll grow up, kid. :love2:
i was just adding to the conversation. you didn't like what i typed. that's alright.

what i'm more curious about is how they plan to get into a new house and get new cars... i wonder how much they save living with her parents.

Hello123556
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hello123556 »

Yay! I’m glad some of you are back! Her recent video of her being depressed and going to target was so cringy! Lol she has not changed one bit!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Hello123556 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:26 am
Yay! I’m glad some of you are back! Her recent video of her being depressed and going to target was so cringy! Lol she has not changed one bit!
she really hasn't at all. the kid is cute tho, so at least they got lucky on that

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Yeah I’m wondering how they’re going to afford moving somewhere else ANDDDDD new cars! They could barely afford that apartment and that was with Sadie working at Sephora! They’re down one less income this time around.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

wtf_lame wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:47 pm
Yeah I’m wondering how they’re going to afford moving somewhere else ANDDDDD new cars! They could barely afford that apartment and that was with Sadie working at Sephora! They’re down one less income this time around.
do we know what scott does? i remember someone saying construction, but i can't see him in a non office/video game type setting.
and i bet her vehicle works just fine, she's just about keeping up with the joneses.

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by NillaCupcake »

Apparently he's starting a new job

kleejd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kleejd »

Does she do anything besides stare at herself in a mirror 24/7 and try to find the perfect angles of her butt to make it look big in photos even though it's flat as a board irl

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

kleejd wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:00 pm
Does she do anything besides stare at herself in a mirror 24/7 and try to find the perfect angles of her butt to make it look big in photos even though it's flat as a board irl
hahahaha, thank you for saying this <3

Return to “P-U”