Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Absentmomxo and UselessUlyssesxo - Evettexo Part 4

Post by V O L U M E »

Continue in this bomb ass thread y’all
Special recap for this lying shit mom..
- still hasn’t changed her front racing car seat to rear facing for her 1 year old 25lb son which is ILLEGAL according to California State law
- wishes her children are gueritos like her dad and her blonde haired brother who is nowhere to be seen and unknown
- lies about her 1 year old son’s milestones and development to stunt for the gram and Twitter
- throws her son his first birthday party a month later to impress her YouTube “friends” for content and included alcohol and a loud ass banda
- Blanca and co visited us in the last thread but didn’t realize we kept same energy and immediately left. Blanca if you’re reading this (which you are) :FU:

Vegawifey
Talker
Talker

Re: Absentmomxo and UselessUlyssesxo - Evettexo Part 4

Post by Vegawifey »

Hmm so no official photo with her n all her #girls"" aka kissasshoess

Post by Guest »

Vegawifey wrote:Hmm so no official photo with her n all her #girls"" aka kissasshoess

she hyped it up like she was going to go all out for them. instead of inviting usalways for a bbq she should have invited them. at the end of it all they’re technically all strangers in her home anyways. even her husband is a stranger, she thinks he would never cheat but we see you useless ulysess. ImageImage he had his phone in his face as if his entire life of people were not in that same building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

Omg love the thread title. Cue Blanca being #triggered in 3,2,1..

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

ggg wrote:
Vegawifey wrote:Hmm so no official photo with her n all her #girls"" aka kissasshoess

she hyped it up like she was going to go all out for them. instead of inviting usalways for a bbq she should have invited them. at the end of it all they’re technically all strangers in her home anyways. even her husband is a stranger, she thinks he would never cheat but we see you useless ulysess. ImageImage he had his phone in his face as if his entire life of people were not in that same building.

I thought she was flying everybody out yet 2 girls are driving? Blanca you cheap ass I thought you were getting a hotel for your special girls.

Post by Guest »

V O L U M E wrote:
ggg wrote:

I thought she was flying everybody out yet 2 girls are driving? Blanca you cheap ass I thought you were getting a hotel for your special girls.

Why haven't they posted on twitter, did she make them sign a non disclosure? Unless she has to approve the pics. Of course she was just going to get girls that could drive all she had to do was get a hotel room for them for a night.

Post by Guest »

Ivette always thinking of food...
Screenshot_20190721-031713_Twitter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lachona123
Informer
Informer

Post by Lachona123 »

Happy sunday from borrachaxo :rofl:
Screenshot_20190721-221056_Facebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Wasn't there 5 subscribers 🤔
IMG_20190721_221912.jpg
Screenshot_20190721-221345_Twitter.jpg
20190721_221042.jpg

Lachona123
Informer
Informer

Post by Lachona123 »

Damn Blanca you guys are fucked up, how come you never include your guerito blonde brother in the family pics?? :rofl:
Screenshot_20190721-222501_Facebook.jpg

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Finally all caught up... :rofl: :rofl:
(I’m late) but about the girl she retweeted.. mmm I know she’s not talking 🤦🏻‍♀️ her little eye is becoming more and more obvious

Post by Guest »

Lachona123 wrote:Damn Blanca you guys are fucked up, how come you never include your guerito blonde brother in the family pics?? :rofl:

i honestly think she was referring to the one on the right side. obviously right the other one is bald as fuck Image nobody is blonde and garnier in a box does not count. how did a lady that small pop out five big headed mf’s. ImageImageImageImageImage

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Not sure if anyone else caught this on Judith’s snap, but man tell me this isn’t the saddest thing you’ve seen. They’re singing to Max and both useless parentsxo have their phones on his face. Come on, there’s tons of people already recording, it’s not like they’re not gonna have that on video. They’re so selfish they wanted to record it themselves to post on their own social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Lachona123 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:27 pm
Damn Blanca you guys are fucked up, how come you never include your guerito blonde brother in the family pics?? :rofl:
Omg and wtf is she wearing to take family pics :?

Lachona123
Informer
Informer

Post by Lachona123 »

GossipGirl991 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:51 pm
Not sure if anyone else caught this on Judith’s snap, but man tell me this isn’t the saddest thing you’ve seen. They’re singing to Max and both useless parentsxo have their phones on his face. Come on, there’s tons of people already recording, it’s not like they’re not gonna have that on video. They’re so selfish they wanted to record it themselves to post on their own social media 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yup phones all up in his face like pobrecito! They had a videographer so was that necessary?? :roll:

Post by Guest »

GossipGirl991 wrote:Not sure if anyone else caught this on Judith’s snap, but man tell me this isn’t the saddest thing you’ve seen. They’re singing to Max and both useless parentsxo have their phones on his face. Come on, there’s tons of people already recording, it’s not like they’re not gonna have that on video. They’re so selfish they wanted to record it themselves to post on their own social media Image
Yeah poor baby. on his actual birthday when he was in his high chair having his cupcake everyone was in his face with a phone! i felt so bad for him because he kept looking everywhere like wtf is going on. i think 1 person taking pictures a couple feet back will do. i think they are all a little too old to be desperate to post shit on snapchat every chance they get. at my cousins baby shower my daughter was playing a game and my cousin was like get a video on your phone! get a video! i was like Image chill let her be in the moment.

_makeuplovesme
Informer
Informer

Post by _makeuplovesme »

LMAO wow she really wore contacts before, there you have your colored eyes Blanca

Vegawifey
Talker
Talker

Post by Vegawifey »

Ra_59dena wrote: Wasn't there 5 subscribers 🤔
IMG_20190721_221912.jpg
Screenshot_20190721-221345_Twitter.jpg
20190721_221042.jpg

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

..going back to the convo about Judith and her new Moo and Miguel. Isn’t Miguel gay? 👀👀👀👀👀
It took me a while but now it’s so obvious. That’s why he & Judith get along so well IMO.
Does anyone else see it?

Post by Guest »

GossipGirl991 wrote:..going back to the convo about Judith and her new Moo and Miguel. Isn’t Miguel gay? ImageImageImageImageImage
It took me a while but now it’s so obvious. That’s why he & Judith get along so well IMO.
Does anyone else see it?
everyone always says he is.
who is he & his brother to evette anyway?

Return to “Evettexo”