Grav3yard Girl: Kids don’t watch a Dirty Old Lady Collecting Junk

Zombress
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yard Girl: Kids don’t watch a Dirty Old Lady Collecting Junk

Post by Zombress »

I'm sorry, she said she NEVER SHOWERS? When was this?

I don't understand how a shower is dirty... then again I don't understand her reasoning on many subjects. :?

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

I think she meant baths.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

smallworld wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:25 am
I think she meant baths.
Nope. I specifically remember her saying showers because it made no sense. She said it years ago.

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

She’s dumb, showers you stand under the water and bath you sit in the tub. She’s backwards.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:49 am
The hair curling apparatuses have gotten so old and tired. She needs to do something like cut her hair substantially. That would be interesting in the context of Bunny’s channel. No one wants to see her waist-length nest in yet another set of curlers.

While she’s doing the same videos, I think she’s loosened up quite a bit and just sort of said fuck it as if maybe her analytics indicated children aren’t her primary audience anymore or she’s consciously not appealing to them as much because she has decided not to. She’s cursing and just generally more relaxed. I only watch her videos once in a blue moon anymore though.
I came here specifically to say this.

I know she uses anxiety to justify every single thing in her life, but honestly? Take a Xanax and cut those dead ends off, ffs. It makes her look haggard.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Okay, she's an idiot. That Glo Germ stuff is specifically to teach thorough hand washing. Running steam or hand sanitizer over it isn't going to do shit. Why doesn't she ever research anything?? I'm happy to see that at least people comment about this stuff now. It used to be that there was nothing but ass kissing comments and it annoyed the crap out of me lol

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

Interesting pose for a thumbnail.
Views are still sad tho.

Erica Merica
Learner
Learner

Post by Erica Merica »

North wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:39 pm
Interesting pose for a thumbnail.
Views are still sad tho.

Seriously? That was the original thumbnail? She DECIDED on THAT pose for the thumbnail? What the heck seriously.

raptorgrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by raptorgrrl »

It's interesting how in her "buying a victorian mansion" video, she mentions wanting to get out and travel for her videos. Anyone else think she's just saying that because she knows none of us can travel and she has a good excuse? LOL

Erica Merica
Learner
Learner

Post by Erica Merica »

Also, isn’t it weird how she is such a germaphobe.....yet puts those items directly into her mouth?

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

angelfire117 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:40 am
smallworld wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:25 am
I think she meant baths.
Nope. I specifically remember her saying showers because it made no sense. She said it years ago.
Yep she did. She also mentioned it her belly button cleaner video. I couldn't find the one where she specifically called showers gross but she did say it. She's also said she doesn't take showers but she has stated in videos both before and after that statement that she had just gotten out of the shower. Why she's still doing this kind of thing is strange.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

Erica Merica wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:21 pm
Also, isn’t it weird how she is such a germaphobe.....yet puts those items directly into her mouth?
Wasn't that something? All the hell she's put people through because of her fake phobia BS and she can't even remember to at least pretend to clean it for the video? :roll: I don't know many people period who would have put that crap in there mouth w/o cleaning it much less a germaphobe. Rachel is just a lazy dirty liar. That shit got old years ago.

Penelopeia
Learner
Learner

Post by Penelopeia »

To be honest, i started watching Bunny around 2010-ish, than someday stopped, because her content just did not appeal to me anymore, after all i grew up eventually. And i to this day sometimes watch her old videos and am genuinly asking myself what happened to her interesting personality. i highly doubt she had mental problems back then, she seems rather mental to me now. and as OCD patient myself i always cringe at her representation of it. i guess, i just wanted to say, that i muss the old Bunny. All thouse youtubers - the moment they start to get big- become hermits, never see normal people anymore, have zero discipline and social structure and end up like Bunny, Jenna, Zoella and co. They practically become one with their couch. They stop developing andget stuck in the momories of their prime time. actually, sad. i wished she would at least buy a 1$ castle and redo it, i would follow that sort of content for sure. but she would probably fuck up even that gold mine.

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

I’ve been reading the past threads due to boredom and insomnia, and I recall seeing some recent videos from Bunny while scrolling through YouTube. This forum has been pretty dead but I hope it will rise again sometime.
Anyway one video’s title was whining about a book she wrote and how “probably nobody has bought it”. I haven’t watched one of those videos in ages because they’ve been all the same old shit. I also saw how “surprise, surprise” Vlogoween wasn’t happening because of the pandemic. This would be valid if it happened in ordinary years. So that’s my update on this dying channel
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

She didn't even do Vlogoween last year. And actually I have to go check and see the last time she did it not including half assed attempts.

Her channel is done. It's in the middle of its death throes.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

LOL there's a "Where Have I Been?" video now. But I can't be arsed to watch it or care.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

thehippiechick wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:36 am
LOL there's a "Where Have I Been?" video now. But I can't be arsed to watch it or care.
Same. Why even bother, GYG? We know that every year you poop out wayyy before Halloween.
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

My understanding (I didn't pay much attention) of why she missed was because she was playing around on snapchat. I kid you not. What a bitch. She mentions how nobody should be surprised. Yes Rachel you have made it clear how lazy and fake you are but I was still surprised. No, not for you not following through. We all knew that wasn't happening. I was surprised that you are STILL trying to play this queen of Halloween BS at 35 years of age. I'm surprised you're still lying about planning all year for "spooky season". I'm surprised at you for not even pretending to care about lying to your diehards once again. :FU: She's clearly pissed about not getting the views she thinks she deserves (I will admit i never thought she would sink as low as 100,000 views though) :o However It is fun watching her trying her hardest to act unbothered. I see right through her. I don't watch her much but that part is glorious. :rofl:

Penelopeia
Learner
Learner

Post by Penelopeia »

marc wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:12 pm
My understanding (I didn't pay much attention) of why she missed was because she was playing around on snapchat. I kid you not. What a bitch. She mentions how nobody should be surprised. Yes Rachel you have made it clear how lazy and fake you are but I was still surprised. No, not for you not following through. We all knew that wasn't happening. I was surprised that you are STILL trying to play this queen of Halloween BS at 35 years of age. I'm surprised you're still lying about planning all year for "spooky season". I'm surprised at you for not even pretending to care about lying to your diehards once again. :FU: She's clearly pissed about not getting the views she thinks she deserves (I will admit i never thought she would sink as low as 100,000 views though) :o However It is fun watching her trying her hardest to act unbothered. I see right through her. I don't watch her much but that part is glorious. :rofl:
true. I watch Aurelio Voltaire, this is a perfect example of someone who truly lives this gothic lifestyle. Bunny just thinks its special and quirky

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Happy_one wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:42 pm
oh wow. I just saw her video on my youtube page and wow. there was one video titled why she missed one week of Vlogtober. What happened? I don't feel like watching.
I know I’m very late replying to this question, but I can’t sleep so what the heck. Half-heartedly watched her video about it and basically, she and Dogman were “too busy” doing some project on Snapchat that they spent that whole week on. That’s literally it.

YouTube has been her job for almost a decade, y’all.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”