Grav3yard Girl: Kids don’t watch a Dirty Old Lady Collecting Junk

Erica Merica
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yard Girl: Kids don’t watch a Dirty Old Lady Collecting Junk

Post by Erica Merica »

I just went to her channel and WOW all her videos look boring! It’s actually sad, she’s past the point of cringe. Then I come here and see that her gossip forum is all but dead. I guess it’s hard to come up with gossip when it’s this sad.

Zombress
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zombress »

People are becoming a lot more environmentally and ethically conscious, and that doesn't bode well for her fast fashion and consumer-centric channel.

I'm honestly not surprised that her channel is as dead as it's ever been, as is her thread. She can't adapt.

justhadto
Stalker
Stalker

Post by justhadto »

Hi new here but I need to vent.

I think she was the first youtube person I started watching years ago. I didn't by any means followed her religiously but I checked out her videos throughout the years. She used to have an eccentric online persona that was fun to watch.
But I got so fed up lately, I unfollowed her. I felt like through watching her, my own mental health issues kinda got worse. And that is my biggest problem with her. She plays into the very unhealthy idea that if you have anxiety you can justify everything with it and you don't actually have to do anything about it and can just keep playing this fragile, too precious for this world child act. She seriously needs help. Re-buying your childhood toys and things alike won't solve anything. Also talking about how your mom used to comfort you because you had a problem with basically everything is not a justification that you've always been like that so everything is okay. No, you need to confront the real world and try to manage your problems not chicken out by shutting yourself out and slowly driving yourself crazy. Internet famous people have the luxury of doing that for sure but I think it's dumb to make content based off exclusively on that like she is doing so. It seems like she sits around all day and buys stuff then keeps on spiraling into anxiety/ ocd/ adhd whatever I'm not here to diagnose. Also, she keeps on mentioning things she used to do but never does anymore - but should - but probably never will again yet buys everything for it....it makes my head hurt. You can't relive your old self /life by buying everything from it. Things change, you need to adapt. Why does she makes promises constantly if she can never deliver? She can't manage her time and energy and acts loud and stupid. She keeps mentioning interesting things but brushes them off because anxiety won't let her do it. She may not be this shallow in real life, we can only see what she puts up on the internet but her content lost all value for me. I know dealing with mental health issues is hard but eventually you need to face them otherwise you'll end up a broken record.
She should be doing something that connects her back to the real world. She seems creative, why doesn't she designs jewelry or something? Oh that's right, she probably used to but then something happened....and doing things like making a brand or something requires some rules ,structure, keeping promises and dealing with stuff which she just seems incapable of lately.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

You know, when a youtuber says they have used up a product; I usually don’t question it. I’ve come to realize when Bunny says it, she simply means she can’t find it/is too lazy to find it. It’s not germophobia or ‘sensitive eyes’, it’s just buried under a pile of stuff.

In every other video, she proudly proclaims how rarely she wears makeup, so how on earth has she used up multiple JS Skin Frosts as she says she has? When has she had the time to use up bottles of liquid highlighter? If it were fo videos, we would have seen it.

For some reason I find the little lies more irritating than the big, easily checkable ones. We all know Bunny will never buy a house to fix up (her comment about the only house she has really liked belonging to a hoarder? Sugar, those in houses of 90s memorabilia shouldn't throw broken tamagotchis). It’s the fact she will lie about dumb little things that no one cares about that makes me question her video persona.
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I think it’s disgusting that she’s only saying that to kiss ass to J* too. Not only is he vile, there’s no way he watches her videos anyway. She’s trying to stay relevant through him, which speaks volumes about her own integrity.

She’d have to be coating her whole face in liquid highlighter at least a few times a week to use up a few bottles.

Erica Merica
Learner
Learner

Post by Erica Merica »

I watched a new video of hers, where she is wearing a monster hat thing with spikes. It is literally the type of thing that a toddler would wear. That is not normal!

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

GYG takes quirky aka crazy/weird and cringe to another level entirely. Max cringe. She will whine about views going down but doesn't want to do a single thing to change her content. That's why her channel is dying. People eventually get tired of seeing her open box upon box of useless crap. That's like watching someone else's Christmas morning home movies. BORING!
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

The dichotomy between her and Safiya Nygard is insane.

You can do "dumb" videos but in moderation. You have to actually put effort in to reap rewards. Also not living in a junk pile helps.

I can't remember the last time Rachel did any clothing videos (that I cared to click on, maybe,) like hauls or "for one week..." type ones. They're the trending thing on YT rn.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

I used to watch her for the hair tool videos because I liked those, but even them are unbearable.

She only uses products noone would try when there are plenty of more relevant "does it work"-type of products and techniques on tik tok. On top of that, the state of her hair is just tragic. Patchy, washed out, random spots of color, ratty ends, unmanageable hair length (so no product holds or work properly on her hair).

The mullets are in, it's a weird hairstyle that works with many hair textures and styles. She should do something like this, maybe a "mullet transformation with guy Tang" would give her an ounce of relevance.

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

Due to boredom, I watched her "Adult Playdough" or whatever it's called, video, and she literally mentions the trash piled up behind her. Ewwww! I'm nowhere near an immaculate housekeeper but I'd be embarrassed to film all that. Sorry, no. Ick.
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

Riddlemethis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Riddlemethis »

Haven't looked at Bunny's things in i don't even know how long, but decided to take a look and.

The small business haul video is such an awesome idea. I decided to check it out and uh. It's... so slow and boring,, Supporting independent artists/shops, especially with the state of the world atm, is such a good thing to do but omg this video is so. boring.

She needs a script. This is terrible. 23 minutes of rambling that has no direction. :? She has no idea what she's going to say and I just. Aaahhhh.

Erica Merica
Learner
Learner

Post by Erica Merica »

Eldritch_Observer wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:41 am
Due to boredom, I watched her "Adult Playdough" or whatever it's called, video, and she literally mentions the trash piled up behind her. Ewwww! I'm nowhere near an immaculate housekeeper but I'd be embarrassed to film all that. Sorry, no. Ick.

It's probably the cleanest place in her home, hence her filming there.

GrumpyMcAsspants
Learner
Learner

Post by GrumpyMcAsspants »

5A4BDFE5-3205-4189-B425-9FE060DC29D9.jpeg
Hey Garth, where’s Wayne?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Let’s not act like having children makes you special. Cockroaches have children." - ColdPizzaParty

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

I started watching graveyard girl since the documentary I liked her "does this thing work?" series but recently all her videos are the same if she posts at all

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

GrumpyMcAsspants wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:50 am
Hey Garth, where’s Wayne?
:jd: Is this Bunny??? :jd:

Wow! I haven’t seen her since Shane D went to her house that time. Who does her hair? :o

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

I cant tell if that is a wig or her real hair?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Mugglemad32 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:55 am
I cant tell if that is a wig or her real hair?
I couldn’t figure it out either. I was hoping someone would tell me it is a wig. :rofl: :rofl:

GrumpyMcAsspants
Learner
Learner

tar wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:36 am

:jd: Is this Bunny??? :jd:

Wow! I haven’t seen her since Shane D went to her house that time. Who does her hair? :o
It is a wig! One of the many she spends $100+ on at Amazon, poorly dyes, improperly throws on her head to film a video outro, then lazily throws into a pile...never to be seen again.
“Let’s not act like having children makes you special. Cockroaches have children." - ColdPizzaParty

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Thank goodness it is a wig. I thought maybe she was doing her hair at home and ruined it. :hee:

What does she look like these days? Do you have a screenshot? I haven’t seen her in so long.

GrumpyMcAsspants
Learner
Learner

tar wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:33 am
Thank goodness it is a wig. I thought maybe she was doing her hair at home and ruined it. :hee:

What does she look like these days? Do you have a screenshot? I haven’t seen her in so long.
:D It’s pretty much what you’d expect. And about every third video she mentions how she’s *this close* to cutting her own hair but she never does. No surprise there.
8916D12E-6E99-4630-9930-8EE435B2CA47.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”