Grav3yard Girl: Kids don’t watch a Dirty Old Lady Collecting Junk

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Grav3yard Girl: Kids don’t watch a Dirty Old Lady Collecting Junk

Post by whydoicare67 »

I haven't watched Rachel in a good long time, but I had just dipped into this thread today, then saw she posted a ramble, so I thought I would see what happened to her. And practically the first thing out of her mouth "I've been so sick." Are you freaking kidding me? When is she not sick? I couldn't watch anymore. I just think she is an object of ridicule now. One thing I cannot understand for the life of me is why she keeps getting so much PR! She posts it on her IG story usually, and every time I question what beauty brand still thinks Rachel is relevant to the beauty community. There are so many smaller, more dynamic beauty YTers who could use PR to build their audience with actual beauty content.

North
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by North »

I opened the video, skipped nine minutes ahead and she was JUST starting her story. That was boring too tho so I skipped near the end, still bored, left.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Food poisoning? Really? I left the video, so maybe she said, but wtf did she eat that no one else ate that would make her ohhhhh so sick? If it were that dire, wouldn’t the doctors insist on stool samples (barf) and whatnot? Food-borne illness can be pretty serious. They’d want to start attempting to trace where the contamination may have originated, right? Seeing how she handled the whole “there’s an arrow on my fry!!!1!” ordeal a few years ago and claims to eat chips with a fork, I think it’s clear she didn’t actually eat anything off. She’d be losing her shit and playing it up for the camera.

I think she worked herself up, exaggerated a bout of nerves and self-sabotaged before her trip, tbh.

Post by Guest »

it kind of bothers me that so many youtubers take WEEKS off and claim to be so sick, and they do it multiple times a year. this wouldn't fly in the real world, you can't take off of work in a normal job just because u don't feel 100%

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I mean, aren't there tests to know if it was staph or E.coli? lmao that was a pretty dumb thing to lie about if she was going to concoct a lie. And if I got that sick from eating food somewhere, you bet your ass I wouldn't want to eat takeout again. You know she probably eats takeout for multiple meals a day because she never cooks anything herself. I bet her mom cooks for her but I doubt she does it every single day.

cleversleazoid
Learner
Learner

Post by cleversleazoid »

She was so manic in that tea vlog that it was literally hard to watch, more than usual. Her rambling/talking about how out of breath she was made ME anxious.

And like someone else said--what grown ass adult posts a sympathy pic of themself in a hospital for attention? Especially with no context, just to make people worry/question/get attention. That's literally something I would've done as an emo 12 year old lol.

Her views though...yikes. I almost feel bad for her because of how far she's fallen and how evident it is that she clearly has no idea how to reinvent herself/revive her channel. Makes me wonder if the hospital trip was related to anxiety/some kind of mental breakdown because you know she's definitely stressed out the declining views/money.

gakawak
Informer
Informer

Post by gakawak »

cleversleazoid wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:17 pm
She was so manic in that tea vlog that it was literally hard to watch, more than usual. Her rambling/talking about how out of breath she was made ME anxious.

And like someone else said--what grown ass adult posts a sympathy pic of themself in a hospital for attention? Especially with no context, just to make people worry/question/get attention. That's literally something I would've done as an emo 12 year old lol.

Her views though...yikes. I almost feel bad for her because of how far she's fallen and how evident it is that she clearly has no idea how to reinvent herself/revive her channel. Makes me wonder if the hospital trip was related to anxiety/some kind of mental breakdown because you know she's definitely stressed out the declining views/money.
She seems unable to deal with the rigors of being a social media personality. She couldn't handle that a minority of people were unhappy with her picture because they were triggered by medical stuff. She really needs to learn to tune out stupid comments or find a nice office job.

I'm not judging her for this, I also wouldn't be able to deal with the scrutiny.

Twizzler
Learner
Learner

Post by Twizzler »

(This is off topic, I apologise)

Her rant just PISSED me off! She’s got no idea what it’s like to be sick. As someone who suffers from a very aggressive multisystemic autoimmune disease that’s affected anything and everything from organs, bones, eyes, blood and brain. Never have I boohoo’ed and felt sorry for myself or looked for sympathy. The amount of invasive testing, surgeries and long ass hospital stays I’ve endured, I’ve taken it and dealt with it to keep surviving. You are given what you get in life and all you can do is take it and make the best out of it.
Foot-Foot, where you been? You smell like a dookie, girl.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:55 pm
I think she worked herself up, exaggerated a bout of nerves and self-sabotaged before her trip, tbh.
I think it was a mental breakdown. She drinks endless caffeine and zero water, keeps an odd sleep schedule and I don’t imagine her diet is the most balanced. Add the stress of whatever project she sabotaged and I think that’s why she landed herself in the hospital.

She’d be far better off transitioning to a career off camera. Unfortunately she’s too manic and addicted to the attention from the “swamp fam” to allow herself to be healthy and lead a normal life. I can’t understand why her actual family doesn’t put their foot down and have an intervention, especially after this hospital trip (if it was as severe as she’s painting it to be). She’s not making enough money at this point for them to keep quiet and taking care of her has got to be a royal pain in the ass.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Even though Dogman is technically mooching, I do feel bad for him. He probably couldn’t wait to get out of the dingy McMansion and go to LA. Instead he was stuck babying her like always and then some in Texas. It must suck to have her making the money because she can cancel and take shit away on a whim and he can’t say a word. He needs out. Not working isn’t that fucking great, especially when you’re basically a live-in nanny anyway. Dogman the manny.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Next thread title: Grav3yardgirl and Dogmanny :rofl:

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Her thumbnails are so off-putting.

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:02 pm
Her thumbnails are so off-putting.
I recently stopped by her channel to look for an old shoe unboxing and noticed her recent thumbnails are so tacky, it's like she's hoping the more vulgar and weird she makes them more people will want to click, but even now people don't wanna watch... This is seriously the Shane Dawson yellow thumbnail era of her channel, so cringy

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

"I'm not judging her for this, I also wouldn't be able to handle the scruntity."

Nothing personal against you but I disagree. Rachel is the queen of being triggered (especially by medical stuff or so she says) and she constantly makes sure everyone knows it. She also knows full well some of her swamp family are too. Some of the younger/more easily influenced ones probably get it from her. Rachel is a walking billboard for anxiety and depression and not in a good way. Their comments were alot less 'stupid" than Rachel's manipulative actions. Why can't they speak up when something bothers them? Rachel sure as hell does. As for scruntiny, Rachel chose to be on social media. She loves the attention and the crazy money she gets from it. When you consider all the lies she's told her swamp family and all the manipulation tactics she's pulled on them she actually gets very little scruntity. I have never understood the why of that. Maybe if she had more push back and less enablers she wouldn't continue to lie and play with peoples emotions like she does. I haven't even watched her video yet but I plan to. jmo

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Twizzler wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:39 pm
(This is off topic, I apologise)
Her rant just PISSED me off! She’s got no idea what it’s like to be sick. As someone who suffers from a very aggressive multisystemic autoimmune disease that’s affected anything and everything from organs, bones, eyes, blood and brain. Never have I boohoo’ed and felt sorry for myself or looked for sympathy. The amount of invasive testing, surgeries and long ass hospital stays I’ve endured, I’ve taken it and dealt with it to keep surviving. You are given what you get in life and all you can do is take it and make the best out of it.
So much this. I have h-EDS which is nowhere near as serious as what you're going through. But it pisses me off, too, that she goes on about being so sick when there are those of us dealing with the effects of incurable, debilitating diseases with playing martyr.

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

lefargen97 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:59 pm
it kind of bothers me that so many youtubers take WEEKS off and claim to be so sick, and they do it multiple times a year. this wouldn't fly in the real world, you can't take off of work in a normal job just because u don't feel 100%
To be fair, I hate how in our society you’re supposed to work yourself into the ground despite everything you have going on in your life and with your own struggles. I can’t be mad about them taking time off. I just wish people in regular jobs could do something of the same, and also not have to worry about how finically unstable it’ll make them.

Smileykt89
Talker
Talker

Post by Smileykt89 »

North wrote:
lefargen97 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:59 pm
To be fair, I hate how in our society you’re supposed to work yourself into the ground despite everything you have going on in your life and with your own struggles. I can’t be mad about them taking time off. I just wish people in regular jobs could do something of the same, and also not have to worry about how finically unstable it’ll make them.

Part of what bothers me about the whole taking time off is that they don’t acknowledge how lucky they are to be able to.

mm621
Debater
Debater

Grav3yard Girl: Kids don’t watch a Dirty Old Lady Collecting Junk

Post by mm621 »

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I was scrolling through YT and wtf is that thumbnail?

Very creepy. I don’t even wanna watch to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

mm621 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:45 am

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I was scrolling through YT and wtf is that thumbnail?

Very creepy. I don’t even wanna watch to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol she wrote in the description that basically she thought it would be funny, but it turned out weird. And i think she had some sort of poll and her fans chose the weird one. It honestly has nothing to do with the video..
And tbh, the thumbnail is more interesting than the video.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I follow the instagram account that makes those creepy animal pics, idascreatures. I wonder if she gave them credit.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”