talk about wasting money :rofl: dyeing her hair already

chunkymonkey321
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetGlutt0N - DIY almost as disastrous as her diet [Part 57]

Post by chunkymonkey321 »

So this idiot described her ivy plant as sunburnt, even though it's dry as a crisp, it needs water!
And she described herself as an optimist while her mum is the pessimist :roll: :roll:

marmar22
Learner
Learner

Post by marmar22 »

my favourite part was her dumbass calling a round bowl, square. absolute idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Following. Can't get over the painting then getting it redone within the same week. Bleeding money!

Sachi
Learner
Learner

Post by Sachi »

I've watched her moved many times. But From a bigger flat with big space down to her flat now but every time, her house seems so cluttered. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the many vibrant color, or mismatched of furniture, but nothing seems work together.

Post by Guest »

I don't understand her decorating at all. Nothing seems to match and the colors she pairs do not seem to go together. She also has color schemes of like 15 different colors for one room and it looks messy.

rwnnyrsy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rwnnyrsy »

Every time she mentions that shes going to get things redone, I feel like smacking her. Shut up, Gabby.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hopelessregret
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hopelessregret »

I can not believe how utterly skittish she is. First she wanted her wardrobe to be black so she painted it herself. Then she wanted it to be white again but decided it should be done by a professional. Then she changed her mind again because it would have been too expensive and she wants the cabinets ripped out anyways?!?
And don't get me started on the bloody bedroom situation. First it was too noisy that she couldn't sleep there. Then she moved it to the other room and then right back to the old room because she decided she doesn't want her guests to sleep in the noisy room (how many guests does she have anyway, except for her mom?)

I thought I was indecisive, but she is a whole other level :-D

Mmk+mmk
Learner
Learner

Post by Mmk+mmk »

lefargen97 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:32 am
I don't understand her decorating at all. Nothing seems to match and the colors she pairs do not seem to go together. She also has color schemes of like 15 different colors for one room and it looks messy.
Her flat is A MESS!

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

Hopelessregret wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:02 am
And don't get me started on the bloody bedroom situation. First it was too noisy that she couldn't sleep there. Then she moved it to the other room and then right back to the old room because she decided she doesn't want her guests to sleep in the noisy room (how many guests does she have anyway, except for her mom?)
There’s definitely another reason, wasn’t she saying she wanted that bedroom as a dressing room and guests would stay on a pullout in the living room. No way she’s suddenly caring about their comfort

holaholitahola
Learner
Learner

Post by holaholitahola »

Sorry but what guests?
I can't believe she has a plant that is toxic to cats just lying around. Cats can jump on high surfaces, are you really that stupid?

Holy shit, just watched the whole vlog, the mix of colours...

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

God her flat looks terrible. Her taste is awful, it's a huge clash of colours and textures. It's like someone collected what's fashionable on Pinterest and just got everything - railings paint, velvet seat, habitat vase, throw it all together. The bathroom is the only room working, and that's because it's got three colours max and no clutter (except the loo rolls on display, barf).

She needs to follow that scheme throughout every room, stick to three colours, don't mix too many textures, and less is more with furniture in a small space. When she says she needs art on the walls I'm like F**K no! You don't need more clutter!

Here's some things you could do Gabs,

* Turn the cupboard in the dining room into a storage place and store your DVDs. Get them off the shelves. Buy some of those storage folders from Amazon and throw away the DVD boxes, just keep the discs, then keep those folders in the cupboard.
* Gently with a hammer knock some of the shelves out in the dining room, not the sides of the shelves, I'm talking about the wood going horizontal in each square. So you have bigger shelf spaces and less shelves to fill. Just have your photo albums and some plants. Put away those funko pop things, unless you want 'nerd chic'.
* Get rid go those hanging lights in the dining room, they are hideous 80's nightmares. In a bad way.
* Get some exercise and sand down your own bedroom wardrobe. Do a bit a day, you don't have to get stressed out, you can wait until you're recovered from the op. Then paint them something like Farrow & ball's sulking room pink (seeing as you like 'it' colours), it will look great with the gold doorknobs. Or if you don't want pink, paint them a very light grey, like Duplex's Egyptian Cotton. Don't paint the fireplace dark, it will look shit.
* Don't mount a TV on the wall in the small bedroom, unless it's opposite the bed. Putting it where the person on the sofa bed (or on the sofa) can't see it is stupid.
* Not sure a wall mounted TV is right for your lounge either. Maybe put it on the gold cupboard thing if you're insisting on keeping that. It would look much classier.
* Chill out about things being done before your surgery. You're rushing in to mistakes and you have so much time after your op. You literally do nothing with your life.

So annoying when she tells her mum to smile. She's not your puppet. Also lol when Gabby says her mum is pessimistic about her hair. Balayage is shit and so five years ago and jane knows it. It suits no one, and wasn't it something Gabby slagged off about Zoe? The two toned look. One of the reasons Zoe was done with her I bet, and now Gabby's getting it down. Jfc. This woman and her money down the drain.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

That comment she made in her recent vid about "only girls get this mood" and she could "cry about anything" when talking about her period was so irritating.

There's a huge difference between normalizing women's periods, and perpetuating stereotypes about women being overly emotional and incapable of functioning normally during their periods. Like blaming the fact that you lazily bought bad paint for your wardrobe... on the fact that you're on your period is not as female-empowering or relatable as you think it is, Gabby... :? Ugh, she's just so...ignorant simple-minded.

EllieK
Debater
Debater

Post by EllieK »

Rosie34567 wrote:That comment she made in her recent vid about "only girls get this mood" and she could "cry about anything" when talking about her period was so irritating.

There's a huge difference between normalizing women's periods, and perpetuating stereotypes about women being overly emotional and incapable of functioning normally during their periods. Like blaming the fact that you lazily bought bad paint for your wardrobe... on the fact that you're on your period is not as female-empowering or relatable as you think it is, Gabby... :? Ugh, she's just so...ignorant simple-minded.
Also the fact that not just girls get periods
And also she’s grown woman hasn’t she stopped referring herself as a girl yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Her cat voice literally triggers my anxiety, it’s so grating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kikidoyou
Learner
Learner

Post by kikidoyou »

Why does she wear that Judge Judy top? It's fucking awful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

damn she's huge
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Charlsberg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Charlsberg »

What is happening to her? She’s constantly yo-yo dieting and now she’s basically put all of her weight back on? And those glasses aren’t doing her any favours.

Like, don’t get me wrong, I’m plus sized, but I don’t deny that and I’m actually off to the gym when my husband gets home. But she claims to be following WW? She followed Slimming World last year? She says she can’t eat big meals either? So how has she let herself get this way considering she had a gastro operation (I can’t remember if it was a sleeve or a bypass) plus loads of skin removed and countless other operations? Rather than trying to get healthy, she’s just cutting away all her mistakes and mishaps.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

I think she is even bigger now than before she had the surgeries...This is really insane. Especially because she claims to be doing all these diets. She must be bingeing off camera to be gaining this much. It's sad because she is the one who is obsessed with her weight yet she allowed herself to look like this in such a short amount of time.

She keeps going on about a surgery that she will be having soon...does anyone know what for? Is it weightloss related again?

Return to “Gabriella”