VelvetGlutt0N - DIY almost as disastrous as her diet [Part 57]

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetGlutt0N - DIY almost as disastrous as her diet [Part 57]

Post by Timtamtamara »

I agree! And I am so so so sad she has had such an atrocious reaction to therapy. When she mentioned she was thinking on going to therapy I got hope that she might be getting on the right path. Finally she would get a third party perspective on things that might help her to look at things differently and consequently change her behaviours. But no! She really has sabotaged her chance to start living a better life! I really don’t think there is hope for her at this point...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mechacat
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mechacat »

Have been lurking here for a while, but I want to add something for the therapy thing. When I first saw a psychiatrist for my depression and anxiety back in teen days, my first appointment was absolutely horrible. I felt attacked there. But I went for a second appointment as well, and it turned out it was meant to be like that. She just wanted to make sure if I actually have problems or am I there to fake it to get some pills out of it, as there are people who just want the medicine out of them. All the other appointments were great with her. So imo gabby should just stick to it, go again and see if her therapist is actually that bad or was she overreacting.. :roll:

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

mechacat wrote:Have been lurking here for a while, but I want to add something for the therapy thing. When I first saw a psychiatrist for my depression and anxiety back in teen days, my first appointment was absolutely horrible. I felt attacked there. But I went for a second appointment as well, and it turned out it was meant to be like that. She just wanted to make sure if I actually have problems or am I there to fake it to get some pills out of it, as there are people who just want the medicine out of them. All the other appointments were great with her. So imo gabby should just stick to it, go again and see if her therapist is actually that bad or was she overreacting.. :roll:
Yeah but we all know we wont. She is far too immature, childish and delusional to see it through. I honestly think she has a wrong idea about what therapy is. I wish there was someone to explain to her that therapy is meant to be difficult, emotional and triggering to a certain degree. Only in such way we can really take a look at ourselves, at our actions and identify patterns of behaviour that are self deprecating. Unfortunately, she is too far up her arse living in a fantasy world to understand that.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Gabby's new flooring is looking good. Half expecting her to do something mad like paint it in a couple of months time.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I have a bad feeling about her flooring. She will soon hate it like she always does and claim that the builders botched her flooring. Then she will have an excuse to buy a new one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

xGoos
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xGoos »

I actually don't like her floors, I'm sorry but they look cheap.I like the herringbone style but laminate flooring is just a printed photo of wood texture on a tile, it makes the entire flat look cheap.
Laminate flooring is okay if you are renting (if you are allowed to do it) or for a short therm/low budget solution. Yes it lasts a long time but its just one little step higher than using vinyl. Floors are the kind of thing you invest in at the beginning of a big renovation, it's your chance to make a big change that will last and ADD VALUE to the property. But of course Gabbs has no idea what she's doing and thinks spending hundreds of pounds in posh paint is the real thing to invest in.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gabby's tweet about making sure you have food for your pets if you're self-isolating, and don't be selfish. Like.... does she think she's the only one who looks after her pet :rofl:

She's unbelievable. Also hilarious that she had another rant on Instagram about people hate-following her. Are there people who follow her because they enjoy her tedious content?? I'd say 80% of her followers are there for the lolz. The others are girls who were 8 during Gabby's Zoella heyday, and are 13 now.

It also made me laugh in the flooring vlog when Gabby starts off by saying, "I'm up and trying to be super-quiet at 7am!!" like it's a weird time to be up. 7am for her is probably what 4am would feel like for a normal person who has to be at school or work by 8.30/9am.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

xGoos wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:36 pm
I actually don't like her floors, I'm sorry but they look cheap.I like the herringbone style but laminate flooring is just a printed photo of wood texture on a tile, it makes the entire flat look cheap.
Laminate flooring is okay if you are renting (if you are allowed to do it) or for a short therm/low budget solution. Yes it lasts a long time but its just one little step higher than using vinyl. Floors are the kind of thing you invest in at the beginning of a big renovation, it's your chance to make a big change that will last and ADD VALUE to the property. But of course Gabbs has no idea what she's doing and thinks spending hundreds of pounds in posh paint is the real thing to invest in.
I don’t mind the floor aesthetic, but I agree. She should’ve done the smart thing and had those hardwood floors sanded and stained to add value to the unit. She’s cheapened it enough with all her ugly furniture. She’s going to be really upset if something happens to those floors when the windows get replacing. Can you get sponsored windows? Because that’s basically what she’s waiting on in order to do them. She couldn’t “afford” doing the floors right away, and now it’s discounted floors drop into her lap and all of a sudden she’s doing the floors.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

The flooring was an ad and she got a discount because of that. I bet the company decided to give her the cheapest laminate flooring. That way they wouldn't be able to do a big discount and have less profit

holaholitahola
Learner
Learner

Post by holaholitahola »

This girl is acting like she is doing self-isolation for the very first time when she has been self-isolated since birth. How is her life gonna change at all?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

holaholitahola wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:43 am
This girl is acting like she is doing self-isolation for the very first time when she has been self-isolated since birth. How is her life gonna change at all?
Lol right?! She isolates...everyday.

And that awkward moment when she was like "This is the most boring vid ever"...but the vid seems like every other vid on her channel.

Annawaaaambert
Debater
Debater

Post by Annawaaaambert »

Lol in her new (shitty) vlog she says she didn't vlog earlier that day because she was editing a video and that would be boring for us to watch - fair enough, but proceeded to put a clip of her LOADING THE DISHWASHER?? Do you think that's interesting for us to watch? You putting dirty cutlery in a dishwasher? The fuck????

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why is she so proud to be putting some Betty Crocker mix in the oven? Why? How? What's wrong with this woman? That's the most basic "baking" a bitch can do, what happened to the Gabby who lived in London and LOVED baking, or told us all the time she did. Was that Gabby just trying to jump on the baking bandwagon at the time? Surely not. Not the woman who keeps saying how she goes against the grain and is different to all the other youtubers.

I don't understand her Tik Tok outfit either, why tuck that shirt in when it creates such a huge unflattering bulge all the way round.

* Not saying anything is wrong with cake mix, it's just she hyped up this video several times as a baking video, and she also let it slip she 'never bakes'.

Post by Guest »

god she is infuriating. i can't believe she inserted a hate comment and didn't blur out the name or face. when she has a platform, she should know better than to put someone one blast like that. also laughing at her asking if you can freeze brownies because she can't eat 8 of them. girl could probably eat them all in one sitting, who is she trying to fool.

Annawaaaambert
Debater
Debater

Post by Annawaaaambert »

In her new vlog... I can’t believe she made the brownies in her microwave! She has an awesome oven that she’s said she’s going to rip out and instead of learning to use it and be able to bake really well in it, she’s using the microwave!? The fuck!?

AND when she addressed the ‘hate comment’ she didn’t even touch on what the problem is. All she said is that she’s bored and wants to give people entertainment. That’s not the problem Gabby! The problem is that you, and other influencers, are complaining about how bored you are at home- BUT YOUR STILL MAKING MONEY. Sooo many people have lost their jobs (3 of the people I flat with) and are at home STRESSED and worried. The last thing people want is some rich white girl complaining about how she’s bored!!!
Create content, upload more or whatever, some people will find it entertaining. But at least acknowledge your privilege for fucks sake.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

She uses filters on her tik tok that make her look slimmer than she actually is. Disgusting

Annawaaaambert
Debater
Debater

Post by Annawaaaambert »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:35 am
She uses filters on her tik tok that make her look slimmer than she actually is. Disgusting

And you can tell she is sucking in haaaaard. That entire TikTok was just awkward
I understand being self conscious about your body, I used to be. But she's soooo self conscious that she has to try validate to everyone that she's not as big as she used to be, which is such a waste of energy. I want her to be happy because I think everyone deserves to be, but she makes it sooo hard to like her recently lol

Post by Guest »

back again posting videos of her diet and palette that resembles what children eat. it startling the lack of veg that she is eating and how most of her food is lacking in basic nutrients. she complained about people telling her that she eats too much bread, and i don't blame them because her diet is 95% carbs. there is nothing wrong with loving bread and eating it a lot, but she needs to balance it out with more fruit, veg, and protein. she really needs to stop with these videos because they do nothing for her and nothing for her audience.

cookieantoinette
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cookieantoinette »

Maybe this is a thing that I'm unaware of but I could not believe she blends her bolognese :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

cookieantoinette wrote:Maybe this is a thing that I'm unaware of but I could not believe she blends her bolognese :o
Image What the actual fuck??

Return to “Gabriella”