mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Smokin' Doobies & Gettin' Boobies

Post by mermaid vic »

thread title is the best so far lmao

im curious to think what social situations she thinks her new boobs are gonna cause? she cant use them to flirt with people because she has jarius & if shes excited for the attention they'll bring to her in public shes gonna be shocked when normal people dont care because shes not the only girl with fake boobs

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Eww he looks like he's balding

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

I don’t think she has the skin elasticity for fake boobies (never again will I refer to them as anything but that when talking about her). I’m obviously not a surgeon... but after two kids her stomach is flat as fuck and it doesn’t look like she has loose skin (*cries in flabby PP belly*). Like others posted in the previous thread, her boobies are gonna look really, really weird, and really, really unnatural. Like when prepubescent boys put on their friend’s sister’s bra and stick a pair of socks on it.

.... She’d be best of buying a good push-up bra from VS and stuffing each cup with a pair of Jerry’s socks.

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

Sorry for the dp...

But someone needs to write and have a book published called “the beautiful peacock”. About a peacock born into a family of idiot seagulls who are obsessed with their image and they shun the peacock because she’s different. In the end, the peacock gets tired of their shit and is taken in by a lovely ranch while the family of seagulls spend the rest of their days being fed food scraps by construction workers on their lunch break in the Burger King parking lot. The peacock’s sister seagull realizes how fucking ridiculous her family is and shortly thereafter joins the peacock.

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

She is really desperate for her Twitch streaming to catch on. Acacia sis your following literally does. not. care. There is a reason why her views are so low

Bowwow222
Learner
Learner

Post by Bowwow222 »

I watched her stream for the first few minutes and in 2 minutes Jairus spoke more of how Rosie is doing than Acacia has in 10 months lmao

dufflepuff
Talker
Talker

Post by dufflepuff »

Her stans are defending the cost of the book by saying that we're supporting an "independent artist" and that's how much they have to charge to get started.
What a load of bullshit.
I paid $50 for a beautiful hand-painted portrait of my dog and the artist even wrapped it for free because it was a gift. That's an independent artist, Acacia is nowhere near being an artist and she literally forgot about her book until she wanted new boobies (cringe) and needed to make money to fund it. She says she loves photography and art, but she doesn't do it out of passion and interest, she immediately tries to profit off of it when she buys a fancy lens and equipment. The fact that she's being compared to a best-selling author and artist is sickening.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

i take a break from acacia's thread for a couple weeks and now she is becoming a titty streamer, jairus has a perm is wearing make up, and she's selling a children book for an outrageous price? i mean...

at least rosie and lucie are still m.i.a. some things never change!
Last edited by sunnygossip on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

When I was a baby/little girl Jamie Lee Curtis wrote a bunch of kids books. They weren't $45, more like $10-$12 and probably way fucking better than what Acacia pulls out of her ass. Her desperation for money to fund ridiculous vanity projects is so insufferable.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Bowwow222 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:24 pm
I watched her stream for the first few minutes and in 2 minutes Jairus spoke more of how Rosie is doing than Acacia has in 10 months lmao
Yup. I bet that if he was there alone for longer and we asked, he would probably answer a looot of questions about Rosie.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

If her bOoBiEs come out anything less than perfect she's gonna be begging for a spot on Botched. Gotta milk it for what it's worth!

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

Bowwow222 wrote:
Ooh what did he say

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Acacia Kersey: Smokin' Doobies & Gettin' Boobies

Post by yungchi »

Barber: What do you want?
Jairus: Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘dragged through a hedge backwards’?

Bowwow222
Learner
Learner

Post by Bowwow222 »

BorntoDie wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:42 pm
Bowwow222 wrote:
Ooh what did he say
He basically said that she's starting to be able to pull herself up and that he's happy for her because even though she could roll over on both sides she really couldn't do much but lay down. It's just nice to hear about Rosie in a way that's only about Rosie and how she's doing. Like someone else said, I'm sure if he had more time to talk hed answer more questions. He seemed totally unbothered by it and spoke so naturally about her.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Totally off topic but even though this thread title is awesome and sums up exactly what’s happening in her breakdown, I mean, life right now; I kinda feel weird about it not having “stay” in it three times!
We were on such a roll!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Blysse wrote:Totally off topic but even though this thread title is awesome and sums up exactly what’s happening in her breakdown, I mean, life right now; I kinda feel weird about it not having “stay” in it three times!
We were on such a roll!!

Agreed lol

Stay _____, Stay Smoking Doobies, Stay Getting Boobies

next time lol

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Bowwow222 wrote:
Ooooou spill!

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

Blysse wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:03 pm
Totally off topic but even though this thread title is awesome and sums up exactly what’s happening in her breakdown, I mean, life right now; I kinda feel weird about it not having “stay” in it three times!
We were on such a roll!!

It is a little weird, but tbh, I think the whole ‘stay’ thing has been dragged out for a bit too long 😂

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Bowwow222 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:52 pm
BorntoDie wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:42 pm
Bowwow222 wrote:
Ooh what did he say
He basically said that she's starting to be able to pull herself up and that he's happy for her because even though she could roll over on both sides she really couldn't do much but lay down. It's just nice to hear about Rosie in a way that's only about Rosie and how she's doing. Like someone else said, I'm sure if he had more time to talk hed answer more questions. He seemed totally unbothered by it and spoke so naturally about her.
This is probably why he wasn't there for the update video. Can't make it about Rosie too often! 💋

Return to “acaciacutie”