Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here ;)

thanks to sapphirerain for the title <3

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Ingreed Boring-o-razzi - Part 19

Post by elegantly »

Wow. Only took three years for a new thread! :rofl: Boring-o-razzi indeed.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by devilishtenshi »

Perfect name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

It shocks me in every vlog how endearing and sweet and normal her girlfriend is

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

theantiblair wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:27 pm
It’s kind of bananas how down to earth and cool she is. Maybe Ingrid isn’t that bad after all if her level headed, kind girlfriend can put up with her.

I honestly think dating Hannah made her super obnoxious because let’s be real, Hannah is kind of an obnoxious ass, and so is her fiancée (wife?), Ella. Maybe Erica is mellowing Ingrid out again, I mean she’s doing vlogmas (in July, kind of a cute idea) again and she said she wasn’t about that anymore, and she’s showing more of her personal life again.

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

gimmethetea wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:26 pm
theantiblair wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:27 pm
It’s kind of bananas how down to earth and cool she is. Maybe Ingrid isn’t that bad after all if her level headed, kind girlfriend can put up with her.

I honestly think dating Hannah made her super obnoxious because let’s be real, Hannah is kind of an obnoxious ass, and so is her fiancée (wife?), Ella. Maybe Erica is mellowing Ingrid out again, I mean she’s doing vlogmas (in July, kind of a cute idea) again and she said she wasn’t about that anymore, and she’s showing more of her personal life again.
Nah, she is still the same old Ingrid. Did you listen to her podcast trailer??? looool. The videos she does with her girlfriend just highlight the difference between them. Erica seems like a down to earth, regular person who behaves normally, whereas Ingrid, despite the fact we've definitely seen her take on the personality/interests/hobbies of pretty much everyone she dates, is at the core, a pseudo intellectual, fake, self obsessed, YouTube robot.

And Erica is dating her because she's pretty and conventionally feminine. Let's be honest, she's out of her league looks wise.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

i find her girlfriend scary ugly i tried to comment on her video and i got deleted which makes sense, anyway i'm not watching her really but i find it interesting how people say the girlfriend seems normal and very different personality wise that ingrid. so i'm wondering if she's so different than her and also looks like shit why would ingrid date her? how does she pick the people she dates? or do they pick her and she just accepts everyone?

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Not gonna lie, I'm actually really enjoying her vlogmas in July, but it also makes me somewhat jealous of her lifestyle.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

For those who were wondering how she can still afford the lifestyle with her crazy low views, I'm pretty sure that she's still crazy rich. She was a proper sellout a few years ago. Surely you guys remember her freaking Mayonnaise sponsor? She sunk that low lol. As soon as she stopped being a A list beauty guru with a reputation to maintain and good views, it was ads after ads on her channel, and brands are lazy so they only see 3M subs and probably gave her a lot of money. I'm glad that she's vlogging and seems a bit more genuine now but I'll never forget all those stupid ads, it was next level.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:35 pm
For those who were wondering how she can still afford the lifestyle with her crazy low views, I'm pretty sure that she's still crazy rich. She was a proper sellout a few years ago. Surely you guys remember her freaking Mayonnaise sponsor? She sunk that low lol. As soon as she stopped being a A list beauty guru with a reputation to maintain and good views, it was ads after ads on her channel, and brands are lazy so they only see 3M subs and probably gave her a lot of money. I'm glad that she's vlogging and seems a bit more genuine now but I'll never forget all those stupid ads, it was next level.
She also had the McDonald’s sponsorship awhile back lol

Bridzs
Learner
Learner

Post by Bridzs »

andthensome wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:41 am
Not gonna lie, I'm actually really enjoying her vlogmas in July, but it also makes me somewhat jealous of her lifestyle.
Same, it seems like 80 percent downtime, 20 percent work. Im not sure i understand why she needed to shoot that fall video mid July though, its not like its a tv show that needs months to be produced, made me curious.

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:35 pm
She still is a sell out. She just did a spon for Amazon last week on Instagram and everyone was rightfully berating her in the comments because of the strike lol.

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

completely off topic but she looks like the girl from the show good trouble. Its kind of weird

forloversonly
Learner
Learner

Post by forloversonly »

Hmmm I like her recent vlogs but in this one she basically went to yoga a few times, took herself for lunch, journaled and worked a few hours in a fancy members only coworking space and she can’t work out why she’s feeling down? She’s probably lacking a sense of purpose, I feel crappy when I’m not very busy and spend too much time navel gazing. She really needs to just do more with her time, study something or volunteer or learn a new skill but instead she takes a day off work (vlogging) to navel gaze further hoping that will make her feel better.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

all I want to do is put tons of concealer on her girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg I can't deal with the dark circles.

RoisinxGryffindor
Talker
Talker

Post by RoisinxGryffindor »

al218 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:10 am
all I want to do is put tons of concealer on her girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg I can't deal with the dark circles.
She looks 45 !!!!

wowiamweird
Learner
Learner

Post by wowiamweird »

Wow, a weeks worth of hype for a "big announcement" and it's just that she and fresh collabed on a single shade of their lip balm?

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

wowiamweird wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 pm
Wow, a weeks worth of hype for a "big announcement" and it's just that she and fresh collabed on a single shade of their lip balm?
is this the same story as her love for jo malone?

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl03 »

They didn’t edit her advertisement picture. Her teeth are looking really weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Genuinely how is she still getting collabs? Her YouTube has been in decline for like five years now

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”