TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToBe#Hosted Part 5

adfan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToBe#Hosted Part 5

Post by adfan »

Adam posted from Star Wars Passholder preview and again has a group with him of fellow vloggers. Jackie, PMM, michael Kay and Spokesmayne. Of course no Tim.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

adfan wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:12 pm
Adam posted from Star Wars Passholder preview and again has a group with him of fellow vloggers. Jackie, PMM, michael Kay and Spokesmayne. Of course no Tim.
I honestly don’t think Tim even bothered to try to get an AP preview since he’s already mentioned he’s going to “some media events”, which is a shame;
Too bad he’s burned every single friendship he’s ever had 🤷‍♀️

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

6CA0088E-0EF6-4ACB-A9DA-D7A3835D21D6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:00 pm
SneezedMyBabyOut wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:56 am
I follow a handful of Disney vloggers and they all either live-streamed the entire first 2019 Halloween party last night or had their videos edited and uploaded within a few hours after it ended. But nothing from the Slacker Trackers. It's not like this is a side project for them - they've quit their jobs to be "Disney experts" - and so I'd expect an equal level of commitment to getting their viewers the footage as these other vloggers have (some of whom actually have full time jobs and families to look after).
The thing is they know no matter what their fans will watch theirs above everyone else’s so they know they can give out wrong info etc they think they are the top dawgs of Disney vlogging
Right. And that level of complacency/arrogance astonishes me. If I had a half a million dollar house and a baby to pay for and my income depended solely on the whims of a fickle YouTube audience (and, no matter how worshipful they are now, those minions can turn on a dime), I would be out there hustling like a mf every damn day.

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose »

timtracker: everything is good everythings amazing everybody come to this !!!

cheapseats: It's fun but it's too oversold every year... you don't get enough time to do everything.

Now who would i believe about the not so scary party? kyle also pointed out if you wonna get a good spot on parades ect. you should get there an hour before it starts to have a good spot... That's not an issue for kermit and piggy because hey, we got media evented and got a good spot reserved for us!!

Also That line for their own "meet and greet" people really need to stop making these 2 airheads their ego even bigger. I hope disney atleast puts them on a time out... but i don't think they'll do anything really.

Post by Guest »

mac wrote:
Love_the_kitz wrote: This is exactly why I have a half hour on Monday blocked off to talk with them. There are some fuzzy lines drawn between outside guests, hotel guests, DVC owners with their guests and the local population. Some lines are pretty clear on paper with financial numbers attached to them (hardly inexpensive either).

BTW - Restaurants are separate entities from the resorts, yes, they need people to come in, depending upon the patronage of the resort guests alone is a death sentence for them. I understand this and have no problem with the Vloggers visiting and reviewing food services as long as my as is not on screen, LOL.

The pools are not even up for discussion. The resorts have clamped down on outside guests and are even eliminating the pool hopping benefit from most DVC resorts. Very few remain.

I have my discussion points scribbled down. Anyone else who would like to contact Disney's hotel side as a former or future guest use [email protected]

DVC owners, see your dashboard for contact info.
For sure - restaurants, spas, etc - who hasn't gone to another resort to dine on their vacation once or twice. But the vlogging is becoming an issue at Disney. Don't get me wrong - I love watching some Disney vlogs, love it! ….but, there are a lot of vloggers who are not considerate of other folks on vacation - personal space (I know, there are crowds and lots of people taking pics and filming) is being taken away by rude vloggers. They want to be youtube famous, they all want to move to Florida and quit their jobs so they lose perspective. I wonder how many of us have been on youtube without knowing it! :o :P :rofl: I hope you can make an impact speaking to Disney, thank you and good luck! :tu:
I dont have a problem with them going to the resorts because my family and I and I have friends that go often to spend the day and have dinner. My problem with the vloggers is they come across entitled and disrespectful. I also have a huge issue with them filming other peoples children without permission because if that was my child on video I would be pissed.

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

So after posting things here, I get blocked.

Hi Jenn!!!

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

ArtiesLiver wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:52 am
So after posting things here, I get blocked.

Hi Jenn!!!

Lmfaooo how did she find you?

And I thought she wasn't on Twitter anymore...lying heathen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

Piggy and Kermit can't step away from Twitter. Its probably killing her that she can't respond with her usual venom.

And......notice they got their Halloween video up at midnight last night...... only a day late to the party..... they are lurking here and are heeding our advice.

Hi Jenn!

WholesomeKatie
Learner
Learner

Post by WholesomeKatie »

ArtiesLiver wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:57 am
Piggy and Kermit can't step away from Twitter. Its probably killing her that she can't respond with her usual venom.

And......notice they got their Halloween video up at midnight last night...... only a day late to the party..... they are lurking here and are heeding our advice.

Hi Jenn!

Tim mentioned in a recent video about getting info from a twitter dm or something like that. So they are mos def still lurking. And knowing Jenn, I'm willing to bet she has at least a couple sock puppet accounts that she attacks people with.

jb888
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jb888 »

Kotose wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 pm
timtracker: everything is good everythings amazing everybody come to this !!!

cheapseats: It's fun but it's too oversold every year... you don't get enough time to do everything.

Now who would i believe about the not so scary party? kyle also pointed out if you wonna get a good spot on parades ect. you should get there an hour before it starts to have a good spot... That's not an issue for kermit and piggy because hey, we got media evented and got a good spot reserved for us!!

Also That line for their own "meet and greet" people really need to stop making these 2 airheads their ego even bigger. I hope disney atleast puts them on a time out... but i don't think they'll do anything really.
I just came across cheapseats channel yesterday. He's pretty good. Sad his views aren't higher but the channel seems to be gradually growing.

As for Disney putting the Trackers on "timeout", there's just no way. Their views continue to trounce any "competition". Just off of algorithm alone, The Tracker channel is the first channel that will come up whenever Joe Blow searches for any disney world or universal content on YouTube.

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut »

[/quote]

Tim mentioned in a recent video about getting info from a twitter dm or something like that. So they are mos def still lurking. And knowing Jenn, I'm willing to bet she has at least a couple sock puppet accounts that she attacks people with.
[/quote]

I don't doubt that one of her sock puppets showed up defending them in that Twitter post yesterday with the video of their "meet and greet."

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

Really says a lot about them that they didn't care to go the Star Wars to vlog the first chance they got like all the other vloggers who not only went early in the morning, but basically all went together and ran into each other.

Dev's at the end he shouted out Jackie, Adam, Nate and everyone else they ran into. Jackie's had a bunch.

The guys from DisUnplugged went, Ryno, Craig, his wife Kylie etc.. even though they no doubt have media passes for the media event.

This entire thing just proves more how much they aren't fans.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

They were at GE today and miss piggy wore another headband lol

mjr55
Talker
Talker

Post by mjr55 »

There were tagged pics of them at SWGE today and as a die hard Star Wars fan counting the moments I am already pissed off about a video they havent even posted yet that I know will be ignorant and craptastic.
And his I know nothing about Star Wars but I bought this Target shirt to pretend is already making me mad lol.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

mjr55 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:13 pm
There were tagged pics of them at SWGE today and as a die hard Star Wars fan counting the moments I am already pissed off about a video they havent even posted yet that I know will be ignorant and craptastic.
And his I know nothing about Star Wars but I bought this Target shirt to pretend is already making me mad lol.
Hey, hey, no need to weed whack dog crap all over their abode... they can mess up the place well enough on their own.

Aren't we overdue for another home cooking show? How about Campbell's chicken noodle soup - 18 ways to eat it. Sounds fascinating.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

mjr55 wrote:There were tagged pics of them at SWGE today and as a die hard Star Wars fan counting the moments I am already pissed off about a video they havent even posted yet that I know will be ignorant and craptastic.
Jenn has said her fave movie is Phantom Menace. That’s all you need to know about that.
Same with Harry Potter. They’ve admitted they don’t know much about it and haven’t read the books. Yet have gone to the Celebration of HP many times and consider themselves Ravenclaws lmfao.
Also, Jenn likes the non-frozen butterbeer. She should be banned just for that.

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose »

mjr55 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:13 pm
I wont even click on it if they upload it... the last time he went to the opening of star wars galaxy was so intresting!! he litterly made no comments...
I'm not a giant star wars fan myself (haven't watched the disney once yet, but loved the original trilogy IV-VI, and hated the prequel movies I-III)
But i still enjoyed watching people like justin and the woo ect. freaking out about the land, how amazing it looked and pointing out every single detail in the land and explaining what everything was or was from. meanwhile all tim could say is "oh look it's damaged here on the wall." "oh so cool" oh and porgs... because that's the only thing they reconize from the movies is porgs, chewie and BB 8's (and this is coming from somebody who hasn't even seen the new once and even i know what they are...).

corgibutts14
Learner
Learner

Post by corgibutts14 »

Rebelle wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:07 pm
mjr55 wrote:There were tagged pics of them at SWGE today and as a die hard Star Wars fan counting the moments I am already pissed off about a video they havent even posted yet that I know will be ignorant and craptastic.
Jenn has said her fave movie is Phantom Menace. That’s all you need to know about that.
Same with Harry Potter. They’ve admitted they don’t know much about it and haven’t read the books. Yet have gone to the Celebration of HP many times and consider themselves Ravenclaws lmfao.
Also, Jenn likes the non-frozen butterbeer. She should be banned just for that.
As a proud Ravenclaw it always makes me mad when they claim to be in my house lol. I just....don't see it. The butterbeer preference shocked me. I don't think I've ever heard anyone prefer regular over frozen. Obviously everyone has their preferences and tastes but....

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

Lol

Return to “TheTimTracker”