HomophobeJBrownDischarge: 99 problems but trich ain’t one - part 16

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HomophobeJBrownDischarge: 99 problems but trich ain’t one - part 16

Post by Ellie1003 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybetty
Learner
Learner

Post by uglybetty »

DobbyMac wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:40 pm
The disgusting kiss? It’s on her twitter.
Thanks, it was as bad as I thought. Beckie what are you dooooiiiinggggg.

Beckie: tries to use her social media platforms as professional credentials

Also Beckie: posts videos of her desperately all over her slob boyfriend

Squishy101
Learner
Learner

Post by Squishy101 »

Her latest insta post... what in the holy fuck.
Ok I’m a long time lerker here and I’ve watched Beckie for about 10 years on and off. She used to say she would never kiss because of saliva and the contamination that would bring to her.
She makes an essentially suicidal post but then says kids are on the cards?! What the fuck. It’s all for attention and it’s so boring now.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:51 am
Omggggg her last insta!! I’m going to post the caption and comments below in separate posts (can’t post more than 1 at a time).

The comments are hilarious! Talking about how cringey the post is, calling her out on wanting a baby?!?!?!

I’m not saying that people can’t change, but the shit James put her through this time last year and she is presumably considering having kids with him?!? The guy can barely shower himself, and she sees him as a father. ImageImageImage

That’s probably her way of saying she is pregnant.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

bansheemagnolia wrote:
Ellie1003 wrote:
Omggggg her last insta!! I’m going to post the caption and comments below in separate posts (can’t post more than 1 at a time).

The comments are hilarious! Talking about how cringey the post is, calling her out on wanting a baby?!?!?!

I’m not saying that people can’t change, but the shit James put her through this time last year and she is presumably considering having kids with him?!? The guy can barely shower himself, and she sees him as a father. ImageImageImage

Oh. Sweet. Suffering. Baby. Jesus.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

I call her being a single mother by 2021, James looks like the kind of man to dump his baby mama because she is spending too much time with the baby and not giving him any attention.

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

That’s probably her way of saying she is pregnant.[/quote]

[/quote]

There's something off about this and I can't put my finger on it. If I had to guess, I'd say she feels so disheartened by her career that she thinks having a baby will somehow help. A reminder that she is 27 - not in her late 30's or 40's where waiting out for a career could be detrimental to her fertility. She's got a good few years left before that's something she needs to worry about.

Also, based on what we've seen of how James treats Rebecca (awfully, imo) he wouldn't be the best...support during the pregnancy. Rebecca is sure to have complications and pain, whether it's coming off her medications again, her hip issues, migraines etc. These things don't go away with pregnancy, they're likely to flair up. I'd honestly be genuinely concerned for her if she was pregnant.

Also, and this bit I might have wrong, didn't she mention (or shame) someone/character before for having a child out of wedlock? And didn't she always say she never wanted kids? I honestly don't think she could handle pregnancy and the changes that occur. I don't think either of them is mature enough or have a stable enough situation to bring a child in. Rebecca works 4hrs a week - she can't support a child. James is moving away - he can maybe financially support a child but emotionally? Not a chance. Her flat is a mess, and although she's making strides with her hoarding, it's still no environment to bring a child up in. How is she going to handle the screaming, the barfing, the explosive pooping everywhere, just the general mess a baby makes?

She goes from on extreme to the next. Religion was her clutch for a while, and now James is unfortunately for her.

I don't mean for this to sound harsh, I'm really concerned for her and I don't think this is a path for her to go down at the minute. I hope to god she isn't pregnant, and i hope she gets away from James. Yes, she's awful, but she deserves better than him. Hell, having nobody is better than him.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

badblow11 wrote:

[/quote]

There's something off about this and I can't put my finger on it. If I had to guess, I'd say she feels so disheartened by her career that she thinks having a baby will somehow help. A reminder that she is 27 - not in her late 30's or 40's where waiting out for a career could be detrimental to her fertility. She's got a good few years left before that's something she needs to worry about.

Also, based on what we've seen of how James treats Rebecca (awfully, imo) he wouldn't be the best...support during the pregnancy. Rebecca is sure to have complications and pain, whether it's coming off her medications again, her hip issues, migraines etc. These things don't go away with pregnancy, they're likely to flair up. I'd honestly be genuinely concerned for her if she was pregnant.

Also, and this bit I might have wrong, didn't she mention (or shame) someone/character before for having a child out of wedlock? And didn't she always say she never wanted kids? I honestly don't think she could handle pregnancy and the changes that occur. I don't think either of them is mature enough or have a stable enough situation to bring a child in. Rebecca works 4hrs a week - she can't support a child. James is moving away - he can maybe financially support a child but emotionally? Not a chance. Her flat is a mess, and although she's making strides with her hoarding, it's still no environment to bring a child up in. How is she going to handle the screaming, the barfing, the explosive pooping everywhere, just the general mess a baby makes?

She goes from on extreme to the next. Religion was her clutch for a while, and now James is unfortunately for her.

I don't mean for this to sound harsh, I'm really concerned for her and I don't think this is a path for her to go down at the minute. I hope to god she isn't pregnant, and i hope she gets away from James. Yes, she's awful, but she deserves better than him. Hell, having nobody is better than him.[/quote]

This is so diplomatic and fair and well said. I completely agree with you about her health problems, particularly her hip issues and how she goes from one extreme to another.

She is very caught up in what ‘society’ thinks she should be doing. She hasn’t realised that ‘society’ doesn’t give a shit. She thinks she *should* have a boyfriend or be married or have kids, without ever a thought to what *she* actually wants or what will make her happy Image

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

badblowdelete1 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:54 am

[/quote]

I don't mean for this to sound harsh, I'm really concerned for her and I don't think this is a path for her to go down at the minute. I hope to god she isn't pregnant, and i hope she gets away from James. Yes, she's awful, but she deserves better than him. Hell, having nobody is better than him.
[/quote]

It’s something I have seen happen to a few people I know. All left university and expected to walk into great jobs, ended up floating about in minimum wage retail jobs and volunteering then say they desperately want a baby and become stay at home mothers.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

badblow11 wrote:

[/quote]

I don't mean for this to sound harsh, I'm really concerned for her and I don't think this is a path for her to go down at the minute. I hope to god she isn't pregnant, and i hope she gets away from James. Yes, she's awful, but she deserves better than him. Hell, having nobody is better than him.[/quote]Also, noone is keen to hire a pragnant woman, at least in my country. As harsh as it is

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

uglybetty
Learner
Learner

Post by uglybetty »

If she hadn’t used the word “pregnancy” I would have assumed she was just talking about her cats.

thisjuststinks
Learner
Learner

Post by thisjuststinks »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:09 am
bansheemagnolia wrote:
Ellie1003 wrote:

Lord save us a Beckie pregnancy. I just gave birth to my first almost two weeks ago. It was a somewhat difficult pregnancy and a very quick, slightly traumatic birth. But that all faded once my baby was finally here. But that wouldn’t happen for Beckie. I almost think she would resent her child for changing her body, requiring attention from her and others, and generally altering her life. Not to mention the endless whining we would get over how hard pregnancy is, how she almost died during birth, how breastfeeding is IMPOSSIBLE, yada etc and so forth.

arkebiskop
Learner
Learner

Post by arkebiskop »

I wish I was the child of two dysfunctional adults! /s

Her Holiday posts have been a ride, never-mind the New Years kiss. You can really tell James has no clue how to act and how to show any emotion... at all. Then again, I'm not sure how big of a kisser I would be with a camera shoved in my face.

It's all so gross, dysfunctional and toxic. Why in the fuck is she acting like a child with him? Jumping up and down, falling down like a clumsy toddler in her stories, looking up at him in the weirdest manner...???
She has, of course, taken off the comment function off her latest post about pregnancy. She's insane.

Of course, it can't be easy having a following and knowing that everything you do is being judged, there's tons of people like this out there that we just have successfully managed to not have in our lives... if only one could delete their account and start a new, private life on social media and finally allow themselves to breathe and think straight. But, then again - who would give her the attention she craves? Surely, it wouldn't be James, lol.

Yuck

sheilahillDD
Talker
Talker

Post by sheilahillDD »

arkebiskop wrote:I wish I was the child of two dysfunctional adults! /s

Her Holiday posts have been a ride, never-mind the New Years kiss. You can really tell James has no clue how to act and how to show any emotion... at all. Then again, I'm not sure how big of a kisser I would be with a camera shoved in my face.

It's all so gross, dysfunctional and toxic. Why in the fuck is she acting like a child with him? Jumping up and down, falling down like a clumsy toddler in her stories, looking up at him in the weirdest manner...???
She has, of course, taken off the comment function off her latest post about pregnancy. She's insane.

Of course, it can't be easy having a following and knowing that everything you do is being judged, there's tons of people like this out there that we just have successfully managed to not have in our lives... if only one could delete their account and start a new, private life on social media and finally allow themselves to breathe and think straight. But, then again - who would give her the attention she craves? Surely, it wouldn't be James, lol.

Yuck
Here some comments from that post.
ImageImageImageImageImage

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

She sounds delusional if she expects religion to be a quick fix to all her problems

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

sheilahillDD wrote:
arkebiskop wrote:I wish I was the child of two dysfunctional adults! /s

Yuck
Here some comments from that post.
ImageImageImageImageImage
“God doesn’t seem to be talking to me”?!

I’m not religious, but isn’t the phrase “no answer is still an answer”? Image

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Sorry for the double post, but the story of her and her “kiddy, dawggy, piwwow... Jamey-boy”.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. First of all, no one wants to see/know that, full stop. And secondly, she’s been called out TODAY on the way she presents herself on SM as being unemployable- is this her idea of quality content?! Jeeeeeesus.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

Mai_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mai_ »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:20 am
Sorry for the double post, but the story of her and her “kiddy, dawggy, piwwow... Jamey-boy”.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. First of all, no one wants to see/know that, full stop. And secondly, she’s been called out TODAY on the way she presents herself on SM as being unemployable- is this her idea of quality content?! Jeeeeeesus.

She’s deleted the comments on the post and turned off commenting on it. What a surprise

The stories today have made me feel a bit ill, why on Earth is she acting like a child for him

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Title suggestion: beckiejbrown No Money or Career fixed by having baby

Or babyjbrown I cosplay as a baby for my gremlin bf.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Return to “BeckieJBrown”