BeyondBillieStar / Claudia Sulewski Part 3

hater gator
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeyondBillieStar / Claudia Sulewski Part 3

Post by hater gator »

radicalternative wrote:This is highkey an unflattering image/ angle - she really look like a trophy wife :x

Finneas is REMARKABLY ugly. Like medically ugly. God I hate his incest-y lookin face why were these people allowed to become rich and famous. Claudia is such a transparent gold digger to go out with this troll-faced man and his sister/lover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radicalternative
Learner
Learner

Post by radicalternative »

hater gator wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:09 pm
radicalternative wrote:This is highkey an unflattering image/ angle - she really look like a trophy wife :x

Finneas is REMARKABLY ugly. Like medically ugly. God I hate his incest-y lookin face why were these people allowed to become rich and famous. Claudia is such a transparent gold digger to go out with this troll-faced man and his sister/lover.

The amount of rage here omg.... HAHAHHAHAHAH. Too funny

Post by Guest »

Honestly I'm starting to think Finneas might be more attractive than Claudia at this point. Or at least he's bringing her down to her level. What with her starved gaunt looking face and bottle black hair that doesn't suit her

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

hater gator wrote:

This seems personal lmao

emr1995
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emr1995 »

hater gator wrote:

He's rich and famous because of his work, not his face. It should always be like this. This world doesn't need more pretty faces with no talent

Post by Guest »

Yeah honestly don’t know anyone who would find him attractive. She is 100% only dating him because of his connections and status.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

emr1995 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:03 am
hater gator wrote:

He's rich and famous because of his work, not his face. It should always be like this. This world doesn't need more pretty faces with no talent
Except technically he's rich and famous because his sister is famous. Billie is the face here, not Finneas. He writes her songs but people aren't idolizing him they're idolizing billie. This is an unpopular opinion but I don't find Billie talented in the slightest, at best she is mediocre.
As for Claudia being with him, I don't think she isn't attracted to him. Based on her dating resume she doesn't usually go for the most conventionally attractive guys BUT she is only this head over heels and changing her entire life around for him because he's rich and famous.

emr1995
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emr1995 »

half_pint wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:14 pm
emr1995 wrote:
hater gator wrote:

Except technically he's rich and famous because his sister is famous. Billie is the face here, not Finneas. He writes her songs but people aren't idolizing him they're idolizing billie. This is an unpopular opinion but I don't find Billie talented in the slightest, at best she is mediocre.
As for Claudia being with him, I don't think she isn't attracted to him. Based on her dating resume she doesn't usually go for the most conventionally attractive guys BUT she is only this head over heels and changing her entire life around for him because he's rich and famous.
I think that almost every pop artists are untalented nowadays but I understand what they do and why they stand out and become famous. the point is that people here are criticizing his beauty when he doesn't live off it or need that kind of approval.
her life has changed because that's what happens when you are in a relationship, people change their lives in order to adapt. certainly his life has also changed, we can’t see it because we don’t know how it was before her. if anyone here thinks that everything remains the same when you start a real adult relationship is because they never experienced that kind of relation. I just think that everyone here has to calm down, there is a lot of immaturity here

I have no ideia if my english is 100% correct but i don't really care because probably no one here knows how to speak my language so it's ok 😄

conlaw25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by conlaw25 »

hater gator wrote:

Some of you really do take things a bit too far.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

half_pint wrote:
emr1995 wrote:
hater gator wrote:

Sorry this doesn’t directly have to do with Claudia but can Billie even sing? Any song I hear it’s her talking or whispering.. and a bunch of base. Sorry but she sucks.

ilovetea98
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovetea98 »

Claudia definitely put that clip in the vlog to prove that Billie actually likes her lol

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

emr1995 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:51 pm
half_pint wrote:
emr1995 wrote:
hater gator wrote:

I think that almost every pop artists are untalented nowadays but I understand what they do and why they stand out and become famous. the point is that people here are criticizing his beauty when he doesn't live off it or need that kind of approval.
her life has changed because that's what happens when you are in a relationship, people change their lives in order to adapt. certainly his life has also changed, we can’t see it because we don’t know how it was before her. if anyone here thinks that everything remains the same when you start a real adult relationship is because they never experienced that kind of relation. I just think that everyone here has to calm down, there is a lot of immaturity here

I have no ideia if my english is 100% correct but i don't really care because probably no one here knows how to speak my language so it's ok 😄
Yes, obviously things change in an adult relationshipp. I've been in one for 4 years, many people on this site have too or are married. Obviously things change, YOU don't change everything about you as a person though. If anyone is immature it's Claudia for literally becoming the person she's dating instead of being herself.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

half_pint wrote:
emr1995 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:51 pm
half_pint wrote:
emr1995 wrote:
hater gator wrote:

I have no ideia if my english is 100% correct but i don't really care because probably no one here knows how to speak my language so it's ok Image
Yes, obviously things change in an adult relationshipp. I've been in one for 4 years, many people on this site have too or are married. Obviously things change, YOU don't change everything about you as a person though. If anyone is immature it's Claudia for literally becoming the person she's dating instead of being herself.
and trying to be like the little sibling of the person you’re dating. That’s even more weird

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

I see the Billie-Finneas-Claudia incest polyamory shippers have made their way out of instagram and on to GG

Xoxsparksfly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxsparksfly »

parisienne wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:37 pm
Hmm if only there was something called editing where you can choose what to keep and what to cut.
But it’s not like she purposely filmed Billie. Billie knew the camera was on and started making faces. If Billie didn’t want to be in the vlog she would have stayed out.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Ehh idk how I feel about the Billie part. I think I’ll give her a pass for now cause it may be innocent. But if it starts happening more then I’ll be annoyed. It’s just a bad look right now cause it’s like she’s bragging about being “fAmOuS” and going to all these events. But on the other hand she’s a lifestyle vlogger now and is just filming her days and that’s just what’s happening in her life currently. So I see both sides

One thing I do know though is that she’s in way too deep right now way too early (imo). She’s playing wifey without any commitment whatsoever on Finneas’ end and that can be her downfall. He’s got it made right now and she can get real hurt real quick.

brigadeiro96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brigadeiro96 »

Unpopular opinion here but I actually think Finneas is quite attractive, but I also live in Berlin and his look is quite popular here. However, I almost feel quite bad for Claudia thinking about how when he breaks up with her, which is inevitable and propbably happening in the next 2 years, she will have nothing. I mean she is not the most dedicated, talented youtuber and her channel is only relevant because of Billie fans. She has no college education and her acting skills are another level of cringe. I just hope that she gets her live together and maybe goes to colloge, she could get a degree in marketing, communication and whatsover, but I dont see that this internetfame is going for her once finneas breaks up with her

radicalternative
Learner
Learner

Post by radicalternative »

brigadeiro96 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:22 am
Unpopular opinion here but I actually think Finneas is quite attractive, but I also live in Berlin and his look is quite popular here. However, I almost feel quite bad for Claudia thinking about how when he breaks up with her, which is inevitable and propbably happening in the next 2 years, she will have nothing. I mean she is not the most dedicated, talented youtuber and her channel is only relevant because of Billie fans. She has no college education and her acting skills are another level of cringe. I just hope that she gets her live together and maybe goes to colloge, she could get a degree in marketing, communication and whatsover, but I dont see that this internetfame is going for her once finneas breaks up with her
Honestly, like I say this with genuine concern because she really be making this huge commitment without thinking it through like buying a house with her boo, moving into said house, acting as the trophy wife and just vlogging her life away instead of the filming main channel quality videos like she used to. Who knows - maybe they'll be together for a long period of time since they both look like they're still in their honeymoon phase but I can't imagine what it would be like if Finneas just broke up with her one day

Post by Guest »

radicalternative wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:43 am
brigadeiro96 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:22 am
Honestly, like I say this with genuine concern because she really be making this huge commitment without thinking it through like buying a house with her boo, moving into said house, acting as the trophy wife and just vlogging her life away instead of the filming main channel quality videos like she used to. Who knows - maybe they'll be together for a long period of time since they both look like they're still in their honeymoon phase but I can't imagine what it would be like if Finneas just broke up with her one day
I wonder if she isn't technically on the mortgage? She makes a fraction of his salary, I wonder if he convinced her it would be easier to get the mortgage under just his name. And she makes payments to him or whatever. Great situation for him to kick her out whenever he wants

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I dunno, she was fine before him and I think she’ll be fine after him. She can get her own apartment again and her family is well off so even if, somehow, she goes broke they can help her anyway. Although I don’t see her going broke anytime soon. I do think she should try to focus her energy into something other than trying to be an actress because that is just not her gift though.

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”