BeyondBillieStar / Claudia Sulewski Part 3

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeyondBillieStar / Claudia Sulewski Part 3

Post by theantiblair »

She would really benefit from networking and capitalizing on his connections to pave a path for herself while they’re still together. She sucks at acting but maybe she could become like a red carpet correspondent?? Or become a certified MUA? I don’t know, just something to keep her busy that is just hers. What she does post on YouTube is so boring and it seems like she mostly just sits around taking pictures of her dog and opening fabletics packages. She has the opportunity right now to become more than an influencer.

Xoxsparksfly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxsparksfly »

Billie posted a Happy Birthday Claudia photo on her stories. Claudia must be so over the moon about it.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

I think people really underestimate the power of being an influencer and the amount of money you can make with sponsored posts. YouTube is also not going away anytime soon. If anything, celebrities themselves are creating YouTube channels to tap into the audience. She’ll be fine even if Finneas dumps her.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Did Claudia only adopt peaches bc of that sponsored video she did about adopting? Made me wonder if they approached her and and they had wanted to maybe get a dog anyway so it was prob all free and she got paid to adopt peaches?

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

parisienne wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 am
I think people really underestimate the power of being an influencer and the amount of money you can make with sponsored posts. YouTube is also not going away anytime soon. If anything, celebrities themselves are creating YouTube channels to tap into the audience. She’ll be fine even if Finneas dumps her.
I totally agree that financially it’s lucrative, it just doesn’t seem very fulfilling. I know she will be able to support herself if Finneas dumps her but I think all the exciting opportunities that he exposes her to are what she will really really miss. Sure she can afford her own place and can go back to taking revolve trips every couple of months but is that really going to compare to the way she’s living right now? All her gratification comes from bragging about her new life.

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

Solcool2 wrote:Did Claudia only adopt peaches bc of that sponsored video she did about adopting? Made me wonder if they approached her and and they had wanted to maybe get a dog anyway so it was prob all free and she got paid to adopt peaches?

Nope, she wasn’t paid for the video and it wasn’t sponsored, I’m sure finneas just wanted a dog and that specific breed so they looked into adopting.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

MaddieLena wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:48 pm
Solcool2 wrote:Did Claudia only adopt peaches bc of that sponsored video she did about adopting? Made me wonder if they approached her and and they had wanted to maybe get a dog anyway so it was prob all free and she got paid to adopt peaches?

Nope, she wasn’t paid for the video and it wasn’t sponsored, I’m sure finneas just wanted a dog and that specific breed so they looked into adopting.
I know it says in description not sponsored, but then it says “working with”... lol it was such a commercial. She def got compensated for that if not it sure seems that way.

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

I dont know.. I think she agreed to it because Finneas is into those things, not really for compensation. She was never into that charitable aspect of things

cellophane
Learner
Learner

Post by cellophane »

Xoxsparksfly wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 am
Billie posted a Happy Birthday Claudia photo on her stories. Claudia must be so over the moon about it.

didn't tag her handle though... half kidding :)
S.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

I wonder if she would keep the dog if her and Finneas broke up. I can’t see her having that dog on her own and there’s no way Finneas has the time. Maybe he would give her off to his parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babykitties
Lurker
Lurker

Post by babykitties »

Hi, long time lurker here. Im not sure if i missed it or something but why is she saying her birthday is the worst and shes crying on finneas' shirt when he got home (on her insta stories)?

Post by Guest »

babykitties wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:33 pm
Hi, long time lurker here. Im not sure if i missed it or something but why is she saying her birthday is the worst and shes crying on finneas' shirt when he got home (on her insta stories)?
Probably cuz she spent her bday alone and sick in her house waiting for her husband to return from war.

Post by Guest »

mumkinpo wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:40 pm
babykitties wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:33 pm
Probably cuz she spent her bday alone and sick in her house waiting for her husband to return from war.
LMFAOOOOOO best response :rofl:

babykitties
Lurker
Lurker

Post by babykitties »

I’m surprised he didn’t even take her to dinner. She didn’t see her friends or anything. Wow her life is getting really sad. I feel like she used to have her circle of friends and would always be out and about and now she really just sits at home.

gossipghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipghost »

babykitties wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:14 am
I’m surprised he didn’t even take her to dinner. She didn’t see her friends or anything. Wow her life is getting really sad. I feel like she used to have her circle of friends and would always be out and about and now she really just sits at home.
He was at the Brit awards on the 18th so maybe that's why? Maybe he was still in London on Wednesday?

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

gossipghost wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:31 am
babykitties wrote:
He was at the Brit awards on the 18th so maybe that's why? Maybe he was still in London on Wednesday?
Yeahhh but she can still go out with her friends and do something without him. Can’t stand when girls absolutely need their bf’s to go everywhere with them.
At least dinner or girls night in or something.
She probably burned a few bridges by ditching her friends for her new boy toy

ilovetea98
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovetea98 »

GluteActivation wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:42 am
gossipghost wrote:
babykitties wrote:
Yeahhh but she can still go out with her friends and do something without him. Can’t stand when girls absolutely need their bf’s to go everywhere with them.
amen!!! girls who leave their friends in the dust just so they can have a boyfriend piss me off. I'm speaking from experience since I haven't seen my close friend since May 2019 lol

Post by Guest »

Yeah what happened to Alexa Losey and Rebecca Black?

Maybe their new fancy country home is too far out from her other friends in LA so she just doesn't bother anymore?

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

ilovetea98 wrote:
GluteActivation wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:42 am
gossipghost wrote:
babykitties wrote:
amen!!! girls who leave their friends in the dust just so they can have a boyfriend piss me off. I'm speaking from experience since I haven't seen my close friend since May 2019 lol
Ugh, yeah, I hate when supposed ‘close’ friends do this. Pisses me off too. Sure, like I get you’re in a great relationship and everything, and I’m happy for you. But you don’t just forget about all your friends (who you’ve shared good times with and who had supported you through stuff) for one person.

Off topic, but it also happens in the LGBTQ+ circle too. One of my good friends is gay, and since she started going out with her girlfriend, I haven’t seen her in nearly two years. I’ve tried messaging her every now and then but she just stops replying every time.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

So many people are like that and suck at managing friendships when they are in serious relationships. But they almost always come crawling back, looking for a shoulder to cry on when something inevitably goes wrong. I had a friend like that in college. It became a pattern of her disappearing and making no effort to keep in touch when she got a boyfriend. I knew that when I'd suddenly get a text from her asking to hang out, it meant she and her most recent boyfriend had broken up.

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”