Copyxo- Evettexo Part 3

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Copyxo- Evettexo Part 3

Post by V O L U M E »

ggg wrote: isn’t it crazy how one event has so many behind the scenes shit going on? blanca is fake happy because she threw this party for herself not her son so that she can keep up with the youtube joneses but she’s having a hard time hiding that she wants to know who her husband is constantly on the phone with. ulysess is checked out and wants to be wherever the hell whoever the hell he’s talking to is at. Ivette is geeked that she gets to see her man crush man bun and probably wants to lose her virginity in the vette. Judith is pretending she doesn’t have a drinking problem and if she doesn’t cool her shit she’ll be having relationship problems too. abuelitaxo is so overwhelmed with taking care of her adult children and all their kids that she forgot what occasion she was even getting dressed for. the youtubers are making sure they get their pictures in and vlog footage so they can mooch off each others subscribers. the vendors want to know if they will ever get proper credit for putting these events together. grandma benitez wants to know why she’s a non factor in her own grandchild’s life and can tell that max isn’t drinking water or eating for that matter. camila is listening to all the bullshit she’s going to have to endure for the next eighteen years and hates her moms laugh. max want’s to know wtf is even going on and why he has never had this many outfit changes in one day in his entire life. blancas blonde haired brother is somewhere out there in the world missing and on a milk carton. happy birthday max ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: best post . i love the play by play for Blanca's birthday party it was amazing.

Wut_iz_lyfe
Informer
Informer

Post by Wut_iz_lyfe »

V O L U M E wrote:
ggg wrote: isn’t it crazy how one event has so many behind the scenes shit going on? blanca is fake happy because she threw this party for herself not her son so that she can keep up with the youtube joneses but she’s having a hard time hiding that she wants to know who her husband is constantly on the phone with. ulysess is checked out and wants to be wherever the hell whoever the hell he’s talking to is at. Ivette is geeked that she gets to see her man crush man bun and probably wants to lose her virginity in the vette. Judith is pretending she doesn’t have a drinking problem and if she doesn’t cool her shit she’ll be having relationship problems too. abuelitaxo is so overwhelmed with taking care of her adult children and all their kids that she forgot what occasion she was even getting dressed for. the youtubers are making sure they get their pictures in and vlog footage so they can mooch off each others subscribers. the vendors want to know if they will ever get proper credit for putting these events together. grandma benitez wants to know why she’s a non factor in her own grandchild’s life and can tell that max isn’t drinking water or eating for that matter. camila is listening to all the bullshit she’s going to have to endure for the next eighteen years and hates her moms laugh. max want’s to know wtf is even going on and why he has never had this many outfit changes in one day in his entire life. blancas blonde haired brother is somewhere out there in the world missing and on a milk carton. happy birthday max ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: best post . i love the play by play for Blanca's birthday party it was amazing.

GGG you are my kween 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

bitcimlurkin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bitcimlurkin »

Did you guys see the post she made on Instagram? The video where the banda is singing to him, she tries to follow along with the song but bitch dosent even know it. She swears like she’s “LATINA AF” and dosent even know the happy birthday song in Spanish lol

Post by Guest »

Wut_iz_lyfe wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:

GGG you are my kween ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

i’m honored Image
yes the play by play was amazing, you guys are the best!

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

Name for part 4?

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:37 pm
Name for part 4?

Chancludasxo credit to Lachona123

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:Name for part 4?

Lying Dirtyassholexo

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Name for part 4?

Someone called her this and I think it’s perfect because she says being called a bad mom triggers her: absentmomxo

Annny78
Learner
Learner

Post by Annny78 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:Name for part 4?

FamiliaXo

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

“Us Always” visiting lazyxo today?
7EEF36FF-929E-415A-B646-805D48F2A09A.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

4DB9915D-AE1A-4C9F-B2C3-9FA58745B1CD.jpeg
Wow she’s up early today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

did blanca catch up on here late night and invite maria over because of what i said

Post by Guest »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:31 pm
4DB9915D-AE1A-4C9F-B2C3-9FA58745B1CD.jpeg
Wow she’s up early today
11:45am... she’s such a half ass mom 😒 I’m sure abuelitaxo already fed Max breakfast. If she’s this lazy now with one kid imagine when she has two.

Post by Guest »

the fact that these people are hungover......
from a child’s birthday party........

Vegawifey
Talker
Talker

Post by Vegawifey »

Usalways benny n cristian blendz at lazyxo's house useless uly is bbqing

glz910
Learner
Learner

Post by glz910 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Name for part 4?

MocosaXo

Annny78
Learner
Learner

Post by Annny78 »

Image I’m going to leave this here so Copyxo can see it Image

M4ritzz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by M4ritzz »

Blanca is soooo obsessed with camila’s look already and the child hasn’t even came out. I get guessing what your baby will look like but she swears her kids are “guerjeos.” Whenshe called max a guerejo, i cringed. Max just has light skin that’s it. A guerejo is of blonde hair and colored eyes which max does not have lol. Also I get that it’s a Mexican tradition to drink at a kids party but what’s wrong with breaking that tradition? Also why throw such a “big” “extravagant” party when your one year old doesn’t even care or will remember lol. Yes a first birthday is special but like we said, this party was more for her lol. That’s just my opinion lol. I’ve always said I’ll go all out when my kid is old enough to run around, jump in a bouncy house and he’ll remember it himself. Idk, to me it was just stupid to have such a big party when max could care less.

_makeuplovesme
Informer
Informer

Post by _makeuplovesme »

Annny78 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 pm
Image I’m going to leave this here so Copyxo can see it Image

She will either one, think "His ball pit has color though" or two, be inspired by the gray and white balls and changed Max's color ones to white and black :roll:

Fxp1022
Lurker
Lurker

Copyxo- Evettexo Part 3

Post by Fxp1022 »

One thing that always bugs me is seeing little kids at loud ass parties with banda playing all night long and the parents don’t even bother putting ear muffs or ear protectors on them. Like Max JUST turned one, do you not realize how sensitive his ears are? Like okay go all out and get him a banda for his bday if you want but at least try to make sure your child is safe/comfortable blanca is an airhead, always concerned about the wrong things

Last edited by Fxp1022 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Evettexo”