LabiaDiMeg and yerrbreastfeedingthebubbas Part 64

Re: LabiaDiMeg and yerrbreastfeedingthebubbas Part 64

Post by Guest »

bronzedbrunette wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:49 pm
I feel like she is being super dramatic about things not fitting. I’m 20 weeks and I haven’t bought a single piece of maternity clothes yet. I still wear my jean shorts from before. I just don’t zip/button them. I fold in the flaps and wear a top that is long enough to cover me so you can’t tell they aren’t done up. And where I live, it won’t get cold until November so I still have a ton of hot weather left. Still gonna wait as long as possible before getting maternity shorts lol.

I haven’t even thought about a baby registry yet. All I’ve thought about is having my baby shower in late October and then a possible location.

I’m very excited to have my first baby but jeez, she is obsessed. And spends every waking minute thinking about baby things.

She’s going to treat her baby and Bella completely different. She ignores the heck out of Bella but bet she won’t her own child. Also I bet her own child gets away with murder but Bella will get in trouble for every little thing.
Key here is —- get away with murder.

49EB6875-FBEE-423A-A8BC-A7EC503A2C5E.gif
Mommys LunaTic

“Accidents” happen whenever Luna is around.
Run while you can.

Saturday night 8/c on Lifetime.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

she’s going to tag every baby company, hoping a sponsorship sticks 🙄
she’s going to have an ailment and run to different doctors weekly & “by coincidence” get an ultrasound at each visit
she will put herself on bed rest because she will be too tired and sick to function soon
she’s psychotic with her symptom tracking on multiple apps and in a journal lol and now asking people for recommendations at almost midnight her time, b*tch needs a hobby or something

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

I don't understand why she's in a rush with her pregnancy. She's 14 weeks and probably just found out the gender. Yet she ordered gender reveal items weeks ago. Why the rush? Why not enjoy each week and relax? It seems like she's treating her pregnancy like she's planning a party.

And I can't tell if she's excited or anxious. Maybe both or neither. Her energy is hard to pinpoint.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

callacalla3 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:55 pm
I don't understand why she's in a rush with her pregnancy. She's 14 weeks and probably just found out the gender. Yet she ordered gender reveal items weeks ago. Why the rush? Why not enjoy each week and relax? It seems like she's treating her pregnancy like she's planning a party.

And I can't tell if she's excited or anxious. Maybe both or neither. Her energy is hard to pinpoint.
not to defend her but I'm pretty sure she said she wanted to do the gender reveal while Bella was still here (you know she loves to make money off her) and ordered them to make sure they got here in time.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

Amen to all the maternity clothes posts!!!! Honestly the only reason I had maternity pants was because my mother in law brought me some. I didn’t wear them until after I was 36 weeks. I usually just rocked leggings and loose shirts. I wore jeans practically up until that 36 week mark doing the unbuttoned/hair tie method. Maternity dresses, shirts, etc are a waste of money in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

LaVitaDiCinderBella and YerraNeverGonnaBeARealDad

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

sisinikkole wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:58 pm
callacalla3 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:55 pm

not to defend her but I'm pretty sure she said she wanted to do the gender reveal while Bella was still here (you know she loves to make money off her) and ordered them to make sure they got here in time.
That makes sense, but it all seems rushed still.

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

LaVitaDiConstipation and yerraLunaTic

Post by Guest »

She felt bad for getting an ultrasound without any ant and Bella. Talked about her effing vag UTI for 3 min and constipation. I’m done. She acts like she’s the first woman to have a damn baby!!!!!! Listening to her comments while watching the ultrasound. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

She’s going to scream when the baby comes. She can’t handle Bella being in the background talking while filming... lord help her when there is a baby crying non stop and she’s losing her mind.

Wow y’all! I didn’t know you couldn’t attend weddings and events because you’re pregnant! I didn’t know women had to hide in the house or target the entire time while pregnant. I didn’t know women had to be self absorbed twats and only think about themselves while pregnant!! Wow so blessed to that these pregnancy videos as guidance to learn what being pregnant is like.

Did she just call the Mickey ears a friggin crown?!!?? On what planet is that a crown! It doesn’t even look like a crown. BUT SHE IS SUCH A HUGE DISNEY FANATIC! She didn’t even know who meg was. She doesn’t know shit. She probably doesn’t even know the carriage on the cup is Cinderella’s. Listening to her say non stop she’s a huge fan is bull.

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

Oh I see now. They don't know the gender yet and will find out after the gender reveal company gets her blood test results.

I was sure it was a girl, but now I'm leaning towards the baby being a boy.

xokisstherain
Informer
Informer

Post by xokisstherain »

Could she be anymore obviously she’s fishing for people to send her free shit on Instagram? jesus Meg, you could have a little pride and email them in private. You’re embarrassing yourself.
:love2: #savegreyson

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

xokisstherain wrote:Could she be anymore obviously she’s fishing for people to send her free shit on Instagram? jesus Meg, you could have a little pride and email them in private. You’re embarrassing yourself.

This baby is going to grow up into an entitled little asshole with the way her and rat are. He fished for his computer chair even though he uses it for god knows what( probably on chat rooms talking to other women) and she is practically begging companies for free stuff.

Most parents can teach their kids to have a good work ethic etc megs gonna teach LunaTic how to get free shit from companies because she’s a yOuTuBeR Image

theheatherbomb
Learner
Learner

Post by theheatherbomb »

If she has problems taking a pill for her UTI, I wonder if she’s even taking prenatals. I know you can buy prenatals at Walmart or whatever, but are they as good as doctor prescribed ones? My doc always prescribed mine.

Post by Guest »

I find it odd that "gender reveals" are the trend these days, when society is actively beginning to accept transgenders and inter sex children.
More people are becoming comfortable coming out as trans and inter sex by the numbers, and promoting gender neutral agendas. What if Meg and Rat had an inter sex child? or a child who decides that they're trans later in life? Aren't these gender reveals a step back from all this?.....I think it's a cute idea but might cause some emotional harm if in fact the child is both or trans. I can't be the only one who see's the blurred lines.

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

I just read how Shay Mitchell, who had misscarriage last year and is now pregnant again, said she wanted to wait 6 monts before announcing her pregnancy. Which would be normal after traumatic misscarriage.
But then there is Meg who was like 11 weeks(?) when she announced. And you’d think that after her ”chemical pregnancy” she would be worried about losing this baby, but she only cares about showing her pump and buying baby things. 🙄 She is a horrible person.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

Homis wrote:I just read how Shay Mitchell, who had misscarriage last year and is now pregnant again, said she wanted to wait 6 monts before announcing her pregnancy. Which would be normal after traumatic misscarriage.
But then there is Meg who was like 11 weeks(?) when she announced. And you’d think that after her ”chemical pregnancy” she would be worried about losing this baby, but she only cares about showing her pump and buying baby things. Image She is a horrible person.

I thought the exact same about meg announcing early. If I was her I’d have been worrying about jinxing it.

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

There is an over abundance of dumb shit Megan does. The amount of stuff to make fun of in her videos/posts is impressive.

The one thing though that I think we’re being a bit nitpicky on is judging her on wanting to wear maternity clothing. I was in my early second trimester with each of my pregnancies when I started to integrate maternity jeans into my wardrobe. They’re just so much more comfortable lol.

With that being said, I think it’s dumb she’s continuing to buy nonmaternity clothes and shoes during pregnancy. She has no idea what size she’s going to be after she gives birth. Even shoes. Many women’s feet grow during pregnancy and stay that way. Some women’s feet shrink. My feet shrunk a whole shoe size and I had to replace all of my shoes.

Emmylouu34
Debater
Debater

Post by Emmylouu34 »

F7D6B208-4A1B-4FA9-82B8-F6D7BBA0CE99.jpeg
Y’all. This bish is certifiably nuts. She’s gotta have ALL THE THINGS. Why don’t you worry about keeping yourself healthy instead of filling your AlReAdY ToO SmAlL house with more shit. She’s going to have a baby shower, correct me if I’m wrong but don’t you wait to see what you get and then supplement as needed? I just can’t believe how she’s has to buy buy buy 🤦‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PretzelBunz
Learner
Learner

Post by PretzelBunz »

I gained like 45 pounds my whole pregnancy. And I was able to wear my jeans basically up until the 30-34 week mark. I understand everyone is different. But cmon. This is another “justifiable excuse” for her to buy more clothes. She can probably fit her clothes fine. And she’s gonna have one hella long and hard pregnancy with the shit she does/doesn’t do. She will drinks coffee and sugars. But won’t just chill and eat her “avocado toast” like she used to shove in our faces from the old vlogs?? Sheesh. And yes. I 100% agree I think she’s rushing her pregnancy. Enjoy it. You work from home. So just relax. 🙄
it is what it is

Hereiam00
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereiam00 »

I’m so over meg being pregnant and ready for her to pop out the rat for all the fun to begin! I’m impatiently waiting on the shipwreck. let her manifest her baby items, mattresses, etc.. because she is going to need it once her channels plateau and no one is watching her baby content, and she has a screaming child and is in an unhealthy mental state. She is on a baby high right now guys. she better enjoy her life for the next few months, as it’s probably the best it’s ever going to be from birth on forward. about 6 more months until her fantasy world comes crashing down!! And I cannot wait! It’s only a matter of time. If nothing else in this world will get meg to realize what it’s like to live a real ‘WORK for what you want’ life, a baby will (hopefully). This is the moment we have all been waiting for :tu: lol

Return to “Megan Leigh”