Sarah Bowmar/Bowmar Nutrition

tennisguru22
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Bowmar/Bowmar Nutrition

Post by tennisguru22 »

Also the fact that she says she got it in 11 months…excuse me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t that just mean she did spring, summer, and fall term? Since most programs start in January and end in December and there’s a month long break for most schools in Dec/Jan. I don’t think it’s that impressive considering the “11 months” is really just a school year. And if she was really that good at marketing/business I think she would treat her customers better and not filter reviews. Obviously the MBA didn’t teacher her much

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

Sarah posting reviews of people saying her new product, Nootropic, works better than medicine prescribed by a doctor is incredibly ignorant. The last thing she SHOULD want is people getting off medicine and take their products INSTEAD of the medicine. But that would require common sense.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

i don'y check in this wackadoo, but her picture vs video is jarring. Either she photoshops the hell out of her arms or she's on gear and since being pregnant she's lost a lot of muscle because the video of her doing shoulder presses she has so little muscle on her arms.

tennisguru22
Learner
Learner

Post by tennisguru22 »

I think that even if she does/doesn’t photoshop, she is extremely disproportionate. There’s no way her arms are that big and her legs are that small. She says she is a small/xs in Balance but I don’t think that’s possible with her arm size. I am not where near as muscular as her and I still have trouble finding long sleeves that fit since my arms are larger than my torso. Seems off. Also I would not be surprised if she was on steroids. Her arms are huge, her jawline is masculine, and she’s got an attitude problem.

SarahSunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahSunshine »

tennisguru22 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:17 am
I think that even if she does/doesn’t photoshop, she is extremely disproportionate. There’s no way her arms are that big and her legs are that small. She says she is a small/xs in Balance but I don’t think that’s possible with her arm size. I am not where near as muscular as her and I still have trouble finding long sleeves that fit since my arms are larger than my torso. Seems off. Also I would not be surprised if she was on steroids. Her arms are huge, her jawline is masculine, and she’s got an attitude problem.
Ugh yes she is so disproportionate! Nothing about her looks good and I certainly don’t strive to look like her. I was watching her insta stories from last night and her bottom eyeliner is so jacked up. It looks like absolute shit and is so harsh. Does she really think it looks good??
Also- on her most recent post someone commented about how much they love her house and Sarah’s response is bitchy, cold and rude per usual. I don’t understand this chick at all. Is she just a miserable person all the time? No wonder she doesn’t have any friends.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

tennisguru22 wrote:
Yeah, the very square almost stretched skin around the jawline is a red flag for steroids. And then the attitude problem is also another thing that pops up with steroids is textbook 'roid rage'.

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

SarahSunshine wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:44 am
tennisguru22 wrote:
Ugh yes she is so disproportionate! Nothing about her looks good and I certainly don’t strive to look like her. I was watching her insta stories from last night and her bottom eyeliner is so jacked up. It looks like absolute shit and is so harsh. Does she really think it looks good??
Also- on her most recent post someone commented about how much they love her house and Sarah’s response is bitchy, cold and rude per usual. I don’t understand this chick at all. Is she just a miserable person all the time? No wonder she doesn’t have any friends.
Her eyeliner is tattooed lmao!!!
Her responses to the simplest of comments is incredibly rude! I don’t know how she still has 1.2M followers.

tennisguru22
Learner
Learner

Post by tennisguru22 »

I’m pretty sure she bought followers... very low engagement and if she has that many, you’d expect Josh to have more!

SarahSunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahSunshine »

Why why why would you get eyeliner tattooed?? I feel like makeup trends change pretty frequently so permanent eyeliner seems like a bad choice, especially dark, harsh eyeliner. It just looks so awful on her.
Yes. I definitely believe that she bought her followers. Most of her posts get 15,000-30,000 likes and her videos seem to average around 150,000 views, but yet she has 1.2 million followers, so that means about 10% of her followers are actually watching her videos and even less than that are liking and commenting on her posts. And, Bowmar Nutrition only has 245,000 followers so it doesn’t add up at all. She’s a bitch and a liar. Gross.

curleecrimp
Debater
Debater

Post by curleecrimp »

SarahSunshine wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:38 pm
Why why why would you get eyeliner tattooed?? I feel like makeup trends change pretty frequently so permanent eyeliner seems like a bad choice, especially dark, harsh eyeliner. It just looks so awful on her.
Yes. I definitely believe that she bought her followers. Most of her posts get 15,000-30,000 likes and her videos seem to average around 150,000 views, but yet she has 1.2 million followers, so that means about 10% of her followers are actually watching her videos and even less than that are liking and commenting on her posts. And, Bowmar Nutrition only has 245,000 followers so it doesn’t add up at all. She’s a bitch and a liar. Gross.
I have a friend who got a VERY thin line tattooed on her upper lash line and it actually looks amazing. Sarah’s though is just so tacky and over the top, a very poor choice for sure. I think tattooed eyeliner CAN look good, but Sarah is not an example of that haha

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

No Sarah, most people do not think bears and cute and cuddly. Most people think spearing a bear and it taking hours to slowly bleed to death is inhumane.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

Her tattooed makeup, Bowmar packaging, her holier than thou attitude....all tacky.

PerryD
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PerryD »

:roll: Per her twitter regarding the Arnold Expo...

"exploring legal options for retribution..." I think she meant "damages," and not retribution.

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

PerryD wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:22 pm

"exploring legal options for retribution..." I think she meant "damages," and not retribution.
She thinks she is gonna sue the state of Ohio for shutting down a HUGE event during a pandemic? Okay good luck ya. Her lawyers are gonna make money off of her lol

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

msummerf wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:24 pm
PerryD wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:22 pm

She thinks she is gonna sue the state of Ohio for shutting down a HUGE event during a pandemic? Okay good luck ya. Her lawyers are gonna make money off of her lol
wowwww, this is better than the bikini bots thinking their beauty pageants are of theee most importance.

tennisguru22
Learner
Learner

Post by tennisguru22 »

I wanna know what this is about lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TrishP
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TrishP »

Maybe she believes she has "overcome" all of the negative reviews/comments...

I just can't with her self-righteous know it all attitude and rudeness. This twat would get a pregnancy/pre-natal fitness certification, after shaming and degrading people for even asking pregnancy related questions prior to her announcement. She's a hypocritical con artist who would use superficial papers to pretend she knows more than anyone else for another marketing ploy to make that $$$. People follow her for free stuff, which she has to give away to keep followers.

Also, pregnancy swelling does not suit her at all. (and normally I would not shame pregnancy weight gain, but she's shamed enough people for some return KARMA). Maybe lay off the botox and fillers next time? Or make your trashy extensions even bigger to hide it? Or just keep taking pictures from far away...

Also, she says they don't hunt for the kill. Then why are you travelling all over the world hunting in countries where the hunting licenses are controlled and doled out for wealthy people, but local residents are prevented from hunting for their own food. I guess feeding all of the villagers (who should be able to obtain the license themselves if you rich twats from America weren't taking them) makes up for being a complete hypocritical moron. You don't need to hunt for them; let them hunt on their own land by helping them purchase the hunting licenses and weaponry themselves instead of you selfish aholes buying them at prices the locals can't afford. It's like she has no clue that SHE is the rich people those licenses are given to so that certain groups can make loads of money. Let the people hunt themselves by assisting them in obtaining the license and stop acting like a saint giving away your kill.

ugh. until the next rant...

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

TrishP wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:58 pm
Maybe she believes she has "overcome" all of the negative reviews/comments...

I just can't with her self-righteous know it all attitude and rudeness. This twat would get a pregnancy/pre-natal fitness certification, after shaming and degrading people for even asking pregnancy related questions prior to her announcement. She's a hypocritical con artist who would use superficial papers to pretend she knows more than anyone else for another marketing ploy to make that $$$. People follow her for free stuff, which she has to give away to keep followers.

Also, pregnancy swelling does not suit her at all. (and normally I would not shame pregnancy weight gain, but she's shamed enough people for some return KARMA). Maybe lay off the botox and fillers next time? Or make your trashy extensions even bigger to hide it? Or just keep taking pictures from far away...

Also, she says they don't hunt for the kill. Then why are you travelling all over the world hunting in countries where the hunting licenses are controlled and doled out for wealthy people, but local residents are prevented from hunting for their own food. I guess feeding all of the villagers (who should be able to obtain the license themselves if you rich twats from America weren't taking them) makes up for being a complete hypocritical moron. You don't need to hunt for them; let them hunt on their own land by helping them purchase the hunting licenses and weaponry themselves instead of you selfish aholes buying them at prices the locals can't afford. It's like she has no clue that SHE is the rich people those licenses are given to so that certain groups can make loads of money. Let the people hunt themselves by assisting them in obtaining the license and stop acting like a saint giving away your kill.

ugh. until the next rant...
PREACH GIRL!!!!

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

For someone who was so financially hurt by the Arnold being cancelled she is offly quick to high lawyers to sue a STATE. Please Sarah, waste your money. Its your right as an American!!
And now she is re-tweeting Trump, Fox News & Joey Saladino. Get it toegther.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I like seeing these "business" owners unravel :D

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”