Sarah Bowmar/Bowmar Nutrition

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Bowmar/Bowmar Nutrition

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I've always wondered how she got popular. But that actually makes perfect sense.

How did Josh's family get rich?

NJGirl7979
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by NJGirl7979 »

She is insanely defensive. If you ask a simple question she flies off the handle, regardless of how innocuous it may be. I had ordered the Protein Hot Chocolate but was less than impressed, how are they still in business?

Iloud83
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Iloud83 »

Sarah recently claimed another nutrition brand is "copying" them with the banana nut bread vegan protein. Also, I'm not sure what "Clean Cream TM" or "Smooth Protein TM" are or why they're in the vegan protein but it makes it seem like it's less their formula and more of a white label formula...Sarah has yet to answer my questions about this and I don't expect her to any time soon but it's not very "transparent" of the company not to explain these things or respond to a customer when asked about it. When I commented regarding companies "copying" them she blocked me.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

What are you talking about? She's beautiful in both photos

/S

Lalaland554
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalaland554 »

I_like_to_creep wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:32 am
What has Sarah had done to her face? Are those cheek implants or fillers? I really don’t know what all the cosmetic terms are. She looks pretty bad though.... and I’m not sure why she complains about people hating on her because she brings that shit on herself with her snarky attitude. She has to be the bitchiest most ungrateful “influencer” on IG.
Her and her husband lie all the time about what they put In their body. She’s definitely got at least filler and Botoz, but I would bet GOOD money they both have done at least a cycle of steroids lol.

tennisguru22
Learner
Learner

Post by tennisguru22 »

She is seriously the most defensive person I’ve ever seen. I was reading through the comments on her posts and she gets so snarky to people when they ask questions. She’s also got a huge ego lol. Everything she does is the best and smartest thing ever and her company produces the best products on the market (lol). I ordered samples of all four vegan flavors and I gave a two star review but shocker it was never posted. I even verified it was posted with the correct email I ordered with. She posts all the time about how they’re the best company because they are so transparent but I don’t think filtering reviews is all that transparent. She is the most infuriating person ever. And she is spreading coronavirus conspiracies which is awful.

Insta-who
Learner
Learner

Post by Insta-who »

She is truly the worst influencer I’ve come across. Defensive, unbelievably rude, Entitled, egotistic, the list goes on. But what did it for me was her using her platform to spread lies about a global pandemic. Never forget that Sarah is SO smart that she knows more about epidemiology and immunology than people who have spent their entire lives studying those. If you (supposedly) have an audience of a million people, you’re really going to do this instead of doing some good? Whyyyy?

SarahSunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahSunshine »

Iloud83 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:52 pm
Sarah recently claimed another nutrition brand is "copying" them with the banana nut bread vegan protein. Also, I'm not sure what "Clean Cream TM" or "Smooth Protein TM" are or why they're in the vegan protein but it makes it seem like it's less their formula and more of a white label formula...Sarah has yet to answer my questions about this and I don't expect her to any time soon but it's not very "transparent" of the company not to explain these things or respond to a customer when asked about it. When I commented regarding companies "copying" them she blocked me.
I thought I replied to this a few days ago but I guess it didn't post. Anyways, the Instagram story of her and Josh laughing about another company "copying" their banana nut bread or whatever flavor was super condescending. Just because another company comes out with a similar flavor doesn't mean they're copying. How does she know they weren't already planning that flavor? They're both so bothered by what flavors other companies come out with. Like, if BN is so great and wonderful why are they so worried about what everyone else is doing? Also, let's just say that the other company did copy them...who the fuck cares? Sarah and Josh don't own flavors and honestly, their flavors aren't that special or unique, and they sure as hell don't taste that good. So if someone else comes out with the same flavor, but does it better then good for them. It's called competition.
Like I said before, I ordered a tub of their protein hot chocolate over a year ago and was less than impressed. I was expecting it to be amazing considering all of the 5-star reviews they have, but in reality, it was sickly sweet and definitely not something I would repurchase or recommend.

The only explanation I can come up with for her extreme defensiveness is major insecurity. If she was even slightly secure with her self, her life, her body, her products, her marriage, etc she wouldn't feel the need to constantly defend anything and everything about her life. It's obvious that she is absolutely miserable.

tennisguru22
Learner
Learner

Post by tennisguru22 »

She was specifically speaking to a company copying their banana vegan protein. First, banana ANYTHING is not an original vegan flavor because banana is incredibly overdone in vegan products. I also did some research and they announced their banana flavor at the same time Ghost nutrition did their vegan banana pancakes. So I don’t understand why she thinks she is so much better. Also, we can’t forget she was an Amway shill so I think she should lose a lot of supplement and business credibility because of that.

tennisguru22
Learner
Learner

Post by tennisguru22 »

Does she photoshop her pictures? I remember a few years ago someone called her out but I can’t find anything now.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

A few influencers have dropped bowmar nutrition after the BLM... not surprised.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

If you haven't watched Libby Christenson's stories/highlights, I'd go there to start

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Does anyone know what exactly this cunt said? I love how bodyfitbalance just went silent after Libby pointed out that this isn't about her "positive experiences" w/ Sarah. God I hate these people so much.

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

I am so so so happy with how Sarah got called out during this. Just shows she buys her followers as her insta follower did not go down and she deleted her twitter. I attached some screen shots I have took. One shows what her insta looks like now... she took down her "apology" post. She plays the victim 24/7 and it finally caught up to her!
IMG_4758.png
IMG_4737.png
IMG_4763.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

msummerf wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:34 am
I am so so so happy with how Sarah got called out during this. Just shows she buys her followers as her insta follower did not go down and she deleted her twitter. I attached some screen shots I have took. One shows what her insta looks like now... she took down her "apology" post. She plays the victim 24/7 and it finally caught up to her!
she did lose quite a bit of followers but when you have so many a few thousand isn't really a big deal.

SarahSunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahSunshine »

Balance dropped her and of course, she made a post playing the victim. She says she doesn't know why they don't want to work with her and she's still searching for answers lolol. I guess she doesn't have enough self-awareness to figure out why they wouldn't want her representing them. She's such an awful person. My favorite part of her bullshit post is where she says that she never worked for Balance to make money since she's built so many of her own successful brands. Does this bitch have one humble bone in her body?
She must be deleting comments because all of them are kissing her ass and the one slightly negative one I did see is gone now.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

SarahSunshine wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:54 am
Balance dropped her and of course, she made a post playing the victim. She says she doesn't know why they don't want to work with her and she's still searching for answers lolol. I guess she doesn't have enough self-awareness to figure out why they wouldn't want her representing them. She's such an awful person. My favorite part of her bullshit post is where she says that she never worked for Balance to make money since she's built so many of her own successful brands. Does this bitch have one humble bone in her body?
She must be deleting comments because all of them are kissing her ass and the one slightly negative one I did see is gone now.
I read some of the comments last night and half of them don't make sense because she deleted a ton of them, and people are commenting on it, lol.

What I can't wrap my head around too is her argument is that she has ALWAYS spoken to people rudely who are rude to her - which is true - but she doesn't find any self-reflection in that and doesn't humble herself enough to even apologize for it. She's simply defensive and tone deaf. She continues to lose sponsorships and partnerships because of her attitude, nasty mouth and poor insight. I hope it keeps happening to her as long as she continues to fail looking inward. She needs to get off social media and grow TF up.

SarahSunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahSunshine »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:24 pm
SarahSunshine wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:54 am
I read some of the comments last night and half of them don't make sense because she deleted a ton of them, and people are commenting on it, lol.

What I can't wrap my head around too is her argument is that she has ALWAYS spoken to people rudely who are rude to her - which is true - but she doesn't find any self-reflection in that and doesn't humble herself enough to even apologize for it. She's simply defensive and tone deaf. She continues to lose sponsorships and partnerships because of her attitude, nasty mouth and poor insight. I hope it keeps happening to her as long as she continues to fail looking inward. She needs to get off social media and grow TF up.
I completely agree about her needing to grow up. She's 30 years old and has the emotional maturity of a moody teenager. She should be embarrassed by her behavior, but she doesn't have enough self-awareness to be. She's going to be a terrible mom.

curleecrimp
Debater
Debater

Post by curleecrimp »

I just watched Libby’s highlights about Bowmar and wooooow. Just wow. Sarah is truly awful and I continue to be baffled by how people support her and her companies. Also how was bodyfitbalance involved? Someone mentioned it briefly above. I just don’t like Bailey and want some tea haha.

Off topic observation, Libby Christensen reminds me a lot of Jenny Slate, like appearance and voice.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

curleecrimp wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:56 am
I just watched Libby’s highlights about Bowmar and wooooow. Just wow. Sarah is truly awful and I continue to be baffled by how people support her and her companies. Also how was bodyfitbalance involved? Someone mentioned it briefly above. I just don’t like Bailey and want some tea haha.

Off topic observation, Libby Christensen reminds me a lot of Jenny Slate, like appearance and voice.
What was said on Libby's story? I missed it... very curious on the tea with bodyfitbalance Bailey...

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”