Continue here :tu:

Drifter
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Two Cons & the Russian Ballet - Fifty Shades of Gray Cardigans - Part 7

Post by Drifter »

Obviously she deletes every negative or critical comment as she has over 1million followers and only around 2hundred comments for each post. :? But she forgot to delete this one. 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maple_buttercream
Debater
Debater

Post by maple_buttercream »

I'm honored you chose my title suggestion! :tu:

That comment is great. I hope she sees it. I think it summarizes a lot of what we say here.

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

qwerty888 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 pm
Continue here :tu:
The name is great, but you missed a word Mafia ;)

Post by Guest »

More like eyefuck time. Image

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

What the hell is Alexa wearing? :?

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

blue_cloud17 wrote:More like eyefuck time. Image

Does Alexa need workout clothes? What do they teach or say around her that makes her think she’s got a big tummy? That kid is doomed. And 5 stories for eating a lolly? And MeMe says she doesn’t use her phone around Alexa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

naomidelete04 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 am

Does Alexa need workout clothes? What do they teach or say around her that makes her think she’s got a big tummy? That kid is doomed. And 5 stories for eating a lolly? And MeMe says she doesn’t use her phone around Alexa?

Those are not workout clothes. Workout clothes are a tank and yoga pants, not halter tops and underwear. She's serving more material for the sick pedos to feed on and she doesn't even realize it.

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

naomidelete04 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 am

First, WTF! WHY OH WHY would you dress your little kid like that? I've been seeing a lot of "influencers" dressing their little daughters showing mid-drift. Something about this is just so freaking wrong to expose their little bodies at such a young age. I'm really worried about ALL those "influencer" parent's kids when they grow up, they'll be so freaking broken.

Second, is anybody else as shocked as I am about poor Alexa being so self-conscious about her belly at TWO AND A HALF!!! I only have boys so I never had to deal with anything like this. How does a two and a half-year-old even understand she has a chubby tummy? What the hell is she exposed to? This poor freaking kid is going to have SOOOOOOO many issues when she grows up.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

I'm honestly worried for her - she should not be conscious of what her body looks at all at that age, but of course, with Mommy Dearest being absolutely obsessed with her looks, Alexa is going to have a rough time. This is the beginning of the end.

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

She might tell Alexa she’s perfect the way she is, but MiMi models unhealthy behavior and attitude towards her body and image. The child is growing up being image-obsessed. In 10 years time when all these children are free to break away from their horrible influencer parents, they will speak of PTSD and hatred they’ve developed as a result of their narc parents using their images without consent. The damage it will cause will be immeasurable.

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

Post by trashtalking101 »

We all new Alexa would have body image issues because of how vain her parents are but I doubt anyone thought it would be this soon. I can only imagine what she'll think and say about her self when she's a teenager. MeMe and that disgrace of a father are already failing that child.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Adding quinoa to your dinner for protein is a great tip, MeMe? Wow she really does treat her fans like mugs. A lot of people know how to cook better than she does. All she does is sautée some vegs with a bag of salt and gallon of olive oil. Even Lidia escaped that dinner.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

Alex calls his mom mama Ikonn in his story. That's not even her last name, grandpa. Or did you forget that you changed your name to appear less Russian?
I am curious why she's talking about crisis and burnout. She sounds just like Mimi.
Her life doesn't appear to be difficult. She travels often and takes a lot of time off. Is it in style to complain a lot these days?

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

naomi104 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:50 pm
Adding quinoa to your dinner for protein is a great tip, MeMe? Wow she really does treat her fans like mugs. A lot of people know how to cook better than she does. All she does is sautée some vegs with a bag of salt and gallon of olive oil. Even Lidia escaped that dinner.

She's so stuck in 20-10 maybe 2012 tops!!! Her style, her cooking, her points of view, her hair....she's needs to change quite a bit if she wants to stay relevant.

Post by Guest »

That position of her leg looks so uncomfortable. She is talking in that interview about loving yourself, this person likes me, this person doesn't, always the same thing on and on. Image

Gia
Learner
Learner

Post by Gia »

She has conveniently not replied to this comment . She’ll probably wait a few days and then delete it .
It’s really really concerning that alexa said that . It’s unhealthy and I wonder what she hears around her that she’s picked up those body issues at age 2.5 .

Meme should be ashamed of herself .

Alexa is always hungry. If you’ve noticed she just gobbles down her food and is always grabbing more from meme . Yes she’s a brat and needs to be disciplined like yesterday but she’s also starved . Most of the time their meals lack protein , which is why Alex has lost so much muscle . But also just stir frying crap is not called cooking . She wrote a cookbook ?!? Whaaaa

She needs to feed that brat real food . If she can’t cook then she should get someone to do it . God knows she outsources everything else .
All she does is Insta story all day and pretend she’s a working mom . FOH with that’s BS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

I’m only half way through this interview and, to be honest, she’s mentally sick. She resents Alexa so much. MeMe keeps going on how raising her daughter will only take 3-4 years until she starts, wait for it, nursery full-time so she can fuck off back to doing whatever she wants to do again. Does MeMe realise Alexa will be coming home after school or is she shipping her off to a boarding school? Schools where she and her mafia husband hate so much but are willing to send their daughter to for their own convenience.

It’s so cringeworthy when she says she won’t pass her crap from childhood to Alexa. Yesterday her daughter says she’s got a big tummy. Body insecurity MeMe’s got. Alexa is obsessed with ballet because it was shoved down her throat. Didn’t MeMe say she wanted to take ballet lessons as a child but her parents couldn’t afford? She’s mounding this child into herself but with a lot of money her own parents didn’t have. Meanwhile she claims Alexa is her own independent person.

The mantra “no word no” must be one of the worst lessons she could pass on to Alexa. I laughed when she taught that Brian not to say it when his boys fight each other. Oh MeMe, you don’t have more than one child you’ll never know. And wait until Alexa grows up and lives in the real world.

MeMe talks how she showers Alexa with her ‘presence’ in the first few years of her life which can see through her millions of insta stories everyday. She also says most parents will say they work so hard for their children she chooses to take a step back because money and gifts aren’t that important. Mind her dumbness most people have no choice but go back to work and can’t take a few years off to raise their baby because they’ve got bills to pay. And isn’t it money that allows her family to have this perfect life she designs and perfect holidays in mahoosive villas?

She’s so narcissistic if she thinks she’s got so much gifts to give to this world and she can’t wait to continue to do that (when Alexa goes to school full-time). What exactly are these gifts? Twirling in dresses? Posing on tip toes? Bikini tucked in arse crack? Preaching against plastic but selling shit no one needs? All the while chanting all the keywords “I’m grateful, mindful and present”?

The most sarcastic thing must be MeMe judges most parents how they raise their children with the word “No”, screen time, going back to work and so on while shrugging, “oh it’s their choice”. But when people makes suggestions she shouldn’t posting almost naked photos of her daughter online to feed it to paedos, MeMe strongly refuses to know. The people who deny being judgmental are the most judgmental MeMe.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

blue_cloud17 wrote:That position of her leg looks so uncomfortable. She is talking in that interview about loving yourself, this person likes me, this person doesn't, always the same thing on and on. Image

It’s a condition called “insta legs syndrome”. It’s an incurable disease.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

There are no specific replies or doctor’s diagnosis because this depression and anxiety thing never happened. MeMe was self diagnosed and miraculously cured herself. It was actually PMS. ImageImageImage

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”