Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Adobe Amelia - Four Engagement Parties and No Wedding - Part 8

Post by Olympicfan19 »

al218 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:27 am
katetalks wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:50 am
al218 wrote:again she's selling stuff she never wears. Headbands? Hello, Gossip Girl 2008 wants it back.
I love headbands. Going through her Instagram I found a couple of posts of her wearing headbands this year and even more from last year.

But TBH even if she wasn't wearing them, why shouldn't she include them in her collection?
why are you on a trash site? go on her page and shop from her, not here.
I’m fairly certain no one is ever going to see her wearing her first Skinny Dip collection again, even next spring or summer. Showing that she just wanted her fans to buy crap she would never actually wear outside of promoting it.

chishod45
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chishod45 »

QueenDecember wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:17 am

Please note I do like Hannah but WHAT is this outfit???
All that money and yet neither of them can seem to dress well.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Anyone else think she is coming out with a jewelry advent calendar, maybe 12 days?

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

sororitygirl123 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 pm
Anyone else think she is coming out with a jewelry advent calendar, maybe 12 days?
that actually fits, makes sense as to why she was asking about advent calendar buying habits the other day!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

bitchesbelike wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:30 pm
sororitygirl123 wrote:
that actually fits, makes sense as to why she was asking about advent calendar buying habits the other day!
Watch out Zoella. You have competition for who can sell the most junk. So far it's the moon stars earrings, a tacky headband. Let's come up with 10 other items. One has to be rice. :rofl:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

al218 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:54 pm
bitchesbelike wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:30 pm
sororitygirl123 wrote:
Watch out Zoella. You have competition for who can sell the most junk. So far it's the moon stars earrings, a tacky headband. Let's come up with 10 other items. One has to be rice. :rofl:
I legit just pictured a bag of rice with Amelia's face on it :rofl: :rofl:

tafseel
Learner
Learner

Post by tafseel »

i don’t know how to link pics but according to insta stories she’s releasing something this weekend and it’s to do with breakups .... pls don’t tell me she’s doing a break up podcast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

How Amelia gets over a break up: Spends hundreds of thousands of dollars a month on shoes, personal chefs, gym workouts in the middle of the day, hiring personal therapists, and traveling to 5 star locations and mansions to "heal". :FU: :roll:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I do not have a problem with people with vast wealth. You do not know what I have, or what I don’t have. You can read into my posts and believe what you want. I don’t believe that she is in a position to advise people on how to cope. What are her qualifications? Is she a grief counselor? A licensed therapist? A psychologist? I have a problem with all Influencers giving “advice” to people through their channels, billions or no billions unless they are trained and licensed.....and even then, it’s an ethical dilemma, because you are not treating one person, in person. If she wants to try and sell me a lipstick then fine......but not mental health advice....even if it’s free.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Well I have a problem with people with vast wealth especially those who only use it to spend on more random clothes and purses and dumb shit for themselves. Who only ever think about how they can get more, use up more, demand more. Again, only ever for themselves.

It's also sad if your remedy for something like a broken engagement and very obvious mental health problems is a ~spending spree~ but obviously some people are defensive about their shallow and inane coping mechanisms.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Lamour88 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:00 am
Well I have a problem with people with vast wealth especially those who only use it to spend on more random clothes and purses and dumb shit for themselves. Who only ever think about how they can get more, use up more, demand more. Again, only ever for themselves.

It's also sad if your remedy for something like a broken engagement and very obvious mental health problems is a ~spending spree~ but obviously some people are defensive about their shallow and inane coping mechanisms.

Yeah. That too. :)

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker

Post by kale-fairies »

Tbh, i'm quite curious to see what all of this is about. I DO hope her copping mechanisms go beyond shopping and traveling... Maybe she found help in other ways (therapy, exercise, books, etc) and she will talk about that. I also hope she goes about it seriously, no giggling, no stupid jokes, no "look how much chocolate i can eat giggles giggles.
A poised and articulated Amelia would be a nice change.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I cannot believe this thread is at 40 pages already, this is the best name after Adobe Flash wedding. Thoughts for the next one?

finneases
Informer
Informer

Post by finneases »

Olivia is also managing Thuy Le - https://www.instagram.com/xthuyle/

I guess that's why Amelia needs Pia as her second assistant.

Her linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/olivia-benn ... -8536739b/

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

finneases wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:04 am
Olivia is also managing Thuy Le - https://www.instagram.com/xthuyle/

I guess that's why Amelia needs Pia as her second assistant.

Her linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/olivia-benn ... -8536739b/
Wow OT but this Thuy person has some if the worst fillers I've ever seen

nitrina
Learner
Learner

Post by nitrina »

bitchesbelike wrote:I cannot believe this thread is at 40 pages already, this is the best name after Adobe Flash wedding. Thoughts for the next one?
Adobe Amelia: The fall of Cinderella, all the Blahniks but no prince charming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Lamour88 wrote:

Well If you have a problem with other people's wealth and how they spend their money them perhaps you have to check why you are so jealous and triggered by it. Because it is not normal be bothered so much by it.

I don't agree with a lot of these youtubers or bloggers as their life is mostly gifted but people do with their money as they please.

Plus people can "cope" with a situation whatever way they want as long as it doesn't become a habit and helps them to get over it If I feel like a shopping spree to make me feel good about myself I will do it. If people think I am shallow so be it.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Some people on this thread need to develop a thicker skin as it's ok to make nasty comments when referring to others but when someone answer their comments, the comments get removed.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:18 pm
Lamour88 wrote:

Well If you have a problem with other people's wealth and how they spend their money them perhaps you have to check why you are so jealous and triggered by it. Because it is not normal be bothered so much by it.

I don't agree with a lot of these youtubers or bloggers as their life is mostly gifted but people do with their money as they please.

Plus people can "cope" with a situation whatever way they want as long as it doesn't become a habit and helps them to get over it If I feel like a shopping spree to make me feel good about myself I will do it. If people think I am shallow so be it.

Well I think YOU need to check in with YOURSELF as to why it bothers you that Lamour88 agrees that flaunting gluttony is bothersome to her. Who made you the town preacher?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

al218 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:22 pm
notsosilly10 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:18 pm
Lamour88 wrote:

Well I think YOU need to check in with YOURSELF as to why it bothers you that Lamour88 agrees that flaunting gluttony is bothersome to her. Who made you the town preacher? I personally would never flaunt my coping skills by throwing billions in other people's faces while they have to decide rent or food. And maybe HER coping skills are not appropriate for all.

Return to “Amelia Liana”