Sylvestée and the Magic Yoni Pebble - Gooptastic #spon life - part 35

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sylvestée and the Magic Yoni Pebble - Gooptastic #spon life - part 35

Post by friendz123 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:13 am

It’s funny because I was just rewatching one of RawBeautyKristi’s old videos about anxiety and she was talking about how it’s such bullsh*t when people tell you just to breathe

boydbunny03
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by boydbunny03 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 am

JFC fair warning, I think I'm about to rant LOL.

She just infuriates me. The level of privilege she has is astounding yet she lives in this bubble where she seems to genuinely believe her life is hard and bad and she's struggling etc. Like, I'm not trying to say that just because someone is well off they can't have struggles, especially mentally but man, she is full of shit lol. It's blatantly obvious. It's also one of my biggest pet peeves when fully grown adults bitch and moan about life and how hard everything is but do nothing to actually help themselves. I think at a certain age you've got to grow the fuck up and handle it. And if you choose to NOT handle it then you're gonna have to shut the fuck up about it. One of the two. Have a moan with your bff occasionally but stop complaining day in and day out! You're bringing the negativity into your life. You know who I talked to last night about this very topic? MY FUCKING THERAPIST lol. Who I pay $20 per session cause I'm broke as a joke but becoming a better human being and really dealing with issues I've been neglecting for ages is a priority for me. The nerve of her to make a video on anxiety, blows me away. All of these youtubers are so woefully uninformed and they pass off their opinion as fact to their gullible young audience and it makes me sick. "Take a deep breath then go buy these products and it will solve all of your mental health problems...don't bother speaking to your doctor or a mental health professional, this candle and a bubble bath will fix ya right up hon!" ughhhh fuck offffff. Whew. I'm not this angry of a person, I swear :rofl: she just really gets me so fired up. She used to be so funny, down to earth and likeable....now all I see is someone who cares about material goods. Full stop.

AnnaWintour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnnaWintour » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:16 pm

She used to be a homebody, tea drinking grandma
Then she was a hipster obsessed with NYC and coffee
Then a party girl who drinks wine, makes out with her girlfriends, and goes clubbing
Now she’s a GOOP lemming who’s in a love affair with her CBD vape pen

Jfc, I can’t even keep up with her changing identities

Ollie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ollie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:31 pm

I don't understand where she gets her medication from. Where I live you have to go and get a prescription to get antidepressiva. And you have to be in therapy either with a psychologist or a psychiatrist. Why is she getting that stuff without being in therapy for years?

I don't believe a word she says and I think it's terrible to not believe a person who tells you he/she has problems in life. But this seems to be so full of lies.
In her old vlogs with Aslan you were able to see how mad she can get if she does not get what she wants (she tried to hide it but not very good). She's egocentric. Remember the video where Amelia gave all her bridesmaids the presents and asked them if they wanted to be bridesmaid? Every girl screamed, hugged Amelia, even cried, told her how happy they are, Estée went directly for the gifts.

Maybe she has some anxious moments, like everybody. Everybody has a feeling of not fitting into a group or not being able to compete, we all feel ugly some days. And we all have bad days where we just feel like sh*t, that's totally normal.

binkibibi
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by binkibibi » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Hello, it’s my first time posting here but i just needed to rant. I’ve been watching Estee for yeeeears and reading gg out of curiosity for a few years. I used to absolutely adore her back in the day, a year before her breakup I lost interest but kept watching her videos, now I can’t stand her. As someone mentioned: she never drank coffee before because she hated it, now she loves it (ok i grt that tastes change), she used to be allergic to alcohol, now she drinks like a fish, she used to be a homebody, now she’s a partygirl, etc. She has done a complete 180 degrees, especially since the breakup and I get that that is kind of a time when people change and grow but she has a completely different personality now. She is so detatched from reality - she is always on gifted luxurios trips and wearing gifted luxiurios clothes, how can anyone relate to that.
She hit 1million subs almost 4 years ago, now she’s at 1,1 million, I think people have really started loosinf interest. I assume other youtubers would have gained at least a couple more millions in 4 years.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:34 pm

Her magic mike time if you guys want to see lol

"for those asking how Amelia is doing -

this dude danced with a hat..

she loves to "hoover" thats for sure

there were more but i was on a train going home and didn't want ppl around me to laugh

Ccc123000
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:44 pm

AnnaWintour wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Then she was a hipster obsessed with NYC and coffee
Do we know what happened to her jaunts to NYC? Did they just stop, cold turkey? And whatever happened to her NYC flat...wasn't she building a bed and buying plants for it?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:26 pm

"Oh to be that floor"... Lol I guarantee this girl was not aroused in the slightest.

That weird story of her and Klaudia however... :?

biggossipyswampy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:53 pm

Estee living her 51-year-old office manager and recent divorcee best life at the corny ass male revue.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:13 pm

Lamour88 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:26 pm
"Oh to be that floor"... Lol I guarantee this girl was not aroused in the slightest.

That weird story of her and Klaudia however... :?
She ran into Klaudia on her way home as in, she texted her and Seabuscuit ran to wait for her.. probably some "Amelia's get better is over now i need you" shit

AnnaWintour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnnaWintour » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Callan wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:34 pm
sweet dreams ya'll

Lifeat50
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lifeat50 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:36 am

The look she had on her face on Amelia's post just tells me I was wrong and she hasn't slept with 4/5 I think it's more like 1 or 2 at most. She looks like she hasn't seen naked men much at all and certainly not men that have good bodies and know how to use them. She looked like she was in shock and creepy all at the same time. I haven't seen what the other girls were wearing but from what someone said on here they were dressed appropriately for a girls night out and of course the dork was wearing a black t shirt. Just so strange to go to a show dressed like that, whatever show it is you would dress up not look like you are going to the pub on a Sunday afternnon, mind you I'd never go out dressed in a t shirt not even on a Sunday. I look forward to seeing the whole outfit :rofl: :rofl:

urban_garde
Learner
Learner

Post by urban_garde » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:38 am

I didn't mind her dorky, naive, never seen a stripper before behaviour. It felt much more like the real Estee than the 'I'm so cool with my jade yoni eggs giving blow jobs to ice cream' persona that we've been subjected to since she split up with Aslan.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 am

Hm see I see her vibe more as acting like "I'm so into it this is doing so much for me" when really it's doing nothing. I kinda get the sense her experiences with men are like that too, I don't think she gets that much from it hence her overcompensating with cucumbers and whatnot. She still feels left out and like she has to pretend that she's obsessed with sex when really she could probably take it or leave it, but it's being partnered up and looking like a cool adult that she is really obsessed with.

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:13 pm

These two videos remind me of who Estee really is

Estee pretends to live that Girl Boss life, but I think that it is really a facade. A whole lot of these beauty gurus advertise this lifestyle that any women can achieve. However being realistic the odds of that happening for most women is really low. Beauty Gurus like Estee push consumerism on young girls and women teaching them that they need to buy things to feel self worth. Maybe that is why she puts so many ads on her social media.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:33 pm

Lifeat50 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:36 am
The look she had on her face on Amelia's post just tells me I was wrong and she hasn't slept with 4/5 I think it's more like 1 or 2 at most. She looks like she hasn't seen naked men much at all and certainly not men that have good bodies and know how to use them. She looked like she was in shock and creepy all at the same time. I haven't seen what the other girls were wearing but from what someone said on here they were dressed appropriately for a girls night out and of course the dork was wearing a black t shirt. Just so strange to go to a show dressed like that, whatever show it is you would dress up not look like you are going to the pub on a Sunday afternnon, mind you I'd never go out dressed in a t shirt not even on a Sunday. I look forward to seeing the whole outfit :rofl: :rofl:

Most of the women in there were wearing little black dresses, which was kinda cheesy... its not like any of them were going to get lucky lol. I think her t-shirt was fine...

Lifeat50
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lifeat50 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Callan wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:33 pm
Lifeat50 wrote:

Most of the women in there were wearing little black dresses, which was kinda cheesy... its not like any of them were going to get lucky lol. I think her t-shirt was fine...
I think what I meant to say was that going to a show in London or anywhere really you get dressed up, you don't normally wear a t shirt. The girls weren't dressed in LBT's hoping they would get lucky but because it was show and they would have done the same to go see Mamma Mia etc. It just comes across as odd to wear a black t shirt to go out in the evening.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:48 pm

Lifeat50 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:39 pm
Callan wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:33 pm
Lifeat50 wrote:

I think what I meant to say was that going to a show in London or anywhere really you get dressed up, you don't normally wear a t shirt. The girls weren't dressed in LBT's hoping they would get lucky but because it was show and they would have done the same to go see Mamma Mia etc. It just comes across as odd to wear a black t shirt to go out in the evening.
The guys on that stage were wearing jeans and underwear, it's not the Derby... I might be biased because i love tee shirts but for once her outfit didn't offend me, just my two cents lol.

laura-palmer
Debater
Debater

Post by laura-palmer » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:39 am

^ I agree, at least she didn't look like a nun or like she was wearing pyjamas.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:42 am

no pUt those biker shorts away/ burn them

calabazarock
Talker
Talker

Post by calabazarock » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:47 am

She should burn the whole outfit. Same jacket she wore to magic Mike and it's so awful.

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 am

Lifeat50 wrote:The look she had on her face on Amelia's post just tells me I was wrong and she hasn't slept with 4/5 I think it's more like 1 or 2 at most. She looks like she hasn't seen naked men much at all and certainly not men that have good bodies and know how to use them. She looked like she was in shock and creepy all at the same time. I haven't seen what the other girls were wearing but from what someone said on here they were dressed appropriately for a girls night out and of course the dork was wearing a black t shirt. Just so strange to go to a show dressed like that, whatever show it is you would dress up not look like you are going to the pub on a Sunday afternnon, mind you I'd never go out dressed in a t shirt not even on a Sunday. I look forward to seeing the whole outfit :rofl: :rofl:
She went dressing and looking like this:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:17 am

Idk somehow they all look stupid to me. Like a bunch of rural 50-somethings like 'oh my gawd we're seeing STRIPPERS with abs' and pumped themselves up for it by ordering a pina colada with dinner or something. :roll:
Was this supposed to be Amelia's bachelorette? lol.

tacobeard
Debater
Debater

Post by tacobeard » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:06 am

OhLorde wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 am
The blond girl on the left looks like she is wearing straight-up lingerie. Is this what fashion is now?

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:38 am

tacobeard wrote:
OhLorde wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 am
The blond girl on the left looks like she is wearing straight-up lingerie. Is this what fashion is now?
That was my first thought when I saw it!

That’s Liv and it’s Amelia’s best friend and PR/assistant(?)....someone correct me because I can’t remember. She just got married late June/early this month. It’s just odd that she dresses like that to a show....I thought she’d keep that for her husband lol.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”