LoveMelisaMichelle

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoveMelisaMichelle

Post by letmetellyou »

^ totally agree with you guys. i was shocked she got pregnant - and so fast. i thought she didn't want any more children, but i understand how falling in love with someone could make you want to have a child with him, but damn, that was quick.

allure
Informer
Informer

Post by allure »

This is the face of a psychopath. :o

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elchaos_
Talker
Talker

Post by elchaos_ »

Do we just think hes weird because he actually is weird or because we never saw dynamics of her last marriage because he didn't want to be on camera?

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

Today I watched or attempted to watch two of her videos for the first time. I don't know how people can stand to watch her. I think she tries too hard. Her teeth and those lips were so distracting. Someone on here said she looks like squidward...she does. Anyway, I read through her comments and she comes across snarky just like @coffeebreakwithdani :roll: ...also, if you tube is your career, what is so hard about having nice nails? Her nails were so grown out ...it just looks so tacky.

akilar14
Learner
Learner

Post by akilar14 »

Im glad i am not the only one thinking her husband seems like a psycho. He rubs me the wrong way..

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker

Post by gGuruStalker »

I just watched a vlog video from her after being unsubscribed for years. She’s still boring as shit and annoying. She’s one of those mixed girls that wants to embrace their white side and desperately wants to be as close to white as possible. She says she usually doesn’t wake up with the twins, but decides to wake up and film for the vlog anyway. Then drinks her coffee and looks as her planner like she has SO much going on when like only two things were written down. Idky that annoyed the fuck out of me.

gcs2121
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gcs2121 »

Did anyone see the gender reveal for baby #4? His reaction at 2:35 is very unhappy 😖 Or am I seeing it wrong??

akilar14
Learner
Learner

Post by akilar14 »

I watched the reveal today and noticed that too. He looked more annoyed with her for fucking up the reveal

Return to “L-O”