Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 2

MiltankPrime

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 2

Post by MiltankPrime »

yellowcat wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:49 pm
Does anyone here Stan Jeffalie over Datalie? I feel like Natalie is too good for david. I bet Jeff would treat her like a queen.
Not me.

I maintain that its a boring predictable match, for me it would just be two attractive people fucking and that is it. At this point in time I haven't seen any real chemistry, they barely seem to interact, I feel it would just be based on physical attraction and that doesn't interest me in the slightest. I cant really think of a single bit or story with them. But I accept that we dont see everything that goes on behind the scenes. But I feel we would have seen a bit more socially from them at the least, I feel we would have had at least something. I do think this ship is largely manufactured as well, its all just been a bit too coordinated for me to take it too seriously just yet.

But I will admit that I'm heavily biased towards Datalie, they have a strong pull on my imagination and I'm never going to realistically ship her with anyone else. I could accept Ilya though lol.

As for Jeff treating her like a queen, I dunno, we know very little about relationship Jeff, but I do think he comes across as being very unemotional sometimes, not sure if its just his deadpan nature though. I'm not having a pop at him but he can be quite dead-eyed sometimes, his smile feels almost unnatural at times. If that interaction he had with Kendall Jenner was as bad as he said then I think he probably depends on his looks more than his charisma or emotionally availability. But we dont have a lot to go off though.

As for Natalie being too good for David, do you mean physically? Yeah she would probably be considered out of his league by most people but I dont think David would mistreat her if they were an item. I think David puts up a wall but when he lets it down i think he is very attentive, even doting, maybe even a bit too doting. He is a romantic at heart after all, he is very emotional, but his general demeanor can come off like he doesn't care sometimes. I think he is very complex, emotionally at least.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Paschdav »

Cheesey wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:40 am
Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:36 am
Cheesey wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:27 am
yellowcat wrote:
Does anyone here Stan Jeffalie over Datalie? I feel like Natalie is too good for david. I bet Jeff would treat her like a queen.
100%, I've been saying this for about 4 months, I love David but he gives off strong little cousin with a head injury vibes. That's not what Natalie is into (in my mind). She's in to Jeff and his daddyness.
And here I though you would hate Jeffalie because that diminshes your chances to work your magic on him?
I'm an empath. Specifically connected to Natalies holes. Whatever she feels, I feel.
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:34 am
Cheesey. I just CANNOT with you.

Head injury indeed.

I'm going back to my bleach.
Took me a couple of minutes to work out how to word it without being too offensive

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

But I've only seen signs of Natalie wanting David. And the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking on the theory that David can't quite full commit due to fear/ a certain ex.

We don't really know what went on but if its really exactly as they say, I can see how that would really mess up a person. Perfect cute teen relationship. Strong feelings, fun happy times. Then everything falls apart for no apparent reason, and shes gone. Just like that. He must have felt powerless to prevent it.

OCD is a form of anxiety where certain habits and rituals help a person feel more in control of their life and environment. He can't control this. He can't control who he falls in love with. He can't be certain of how it will end.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

MiltankPrime wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:41 am
yellowcat wrote:
Not me.

I maintain that its a boring predictable match, for me it would just be two attractive people fucking and that is it. At this point in time I haven't seen any real chemistry, they barely seem to interact, I feel it would just be based on physical attraction and that doesn't interest me in the slightest. I cant really think of a single bit or story with them. But I accept that we dont see everything that goes on behind the scenes. But I feel we would have seen a bit more socially from them at the least, I feel we would have had at least something. I do think this ship is largely manufactured as well, its all just been a bit too coordinated for me to take it too seriously just yet.

But I will admit that I'm heavily biased towards Datalie, they have a strong pull on my imagination and I'm never going to realistically ship her with anyone else. I could accept Ilya though lol.

As for Jeff treating her like a queen, I dunno, we know very little about relationship Jeff, but I do think he comes across as being very unemotional sometimes, not sure if its just his deadpan nature though. I'm not having a pop at him but he can be quite dead-eyed sometimes, his smile feels almost unnatural at times. If that interaction he had with Kendall Jenner was as bad as he said then I think he probably depends on his looks more than his charisma or emotionally availability. But we dont have a lot to go off though.

As for Natalie being too good for David, do you mean physically? Yeah she would probably be considered out of his league by most people but I dont think David would mistreat her if they were an item. I think David puts up a wall but when he lets it down i think he is very attentive, even doting, maybe even a bit too doting. He is a romantic at heart after all, he is very emotional, but his general demeanor can come off like he doesn't care sometimes. I think he is very complex, emotionally at least.
I totally agree. The only ones who I can seriously see a relationship happening is David and Natalie at the moment. What is most telling for me is that Natalie still decides to spend time with David even if they are somewhat of the clock. Going to movies etc.

If I spend 24/7 with a person and dont want to murder them in their sleep thats a good sign that they are quite compatable.

- David Dobrik 2020

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Cheesey wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Cheesey wrote:
yellowcat wrote:
100%, I've been saying this for about 4 months, I love David but he gives off strong little cousin with a head injury vibes. That's not what Natalie is into (in my mind). She's in to Jeff and his daddyness.
And here I though you would hate Jeffalie because that diminshes your chances to work your magic on him?
I'm an empath. Specifically connected to Natalies holes. Whatever she feels, I feel.
Then your gonna be feeling lots of Dave.

He's the only one who gets to fill them in this thread.

Enjoy!
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:50 am
Cheesey wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Cheesey wrote:
yellowcat wrote:

Enjoy!
A gif for the visualization of David and Natalie

- David Dobrik 2020

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Teacup30 wrote:
Cheesey wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Cheesey wrote:
yellowcat wrote:

Enjoy!
Not gonna lie, the other day I felt the piercing pain of a jagged toe nail

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:53 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Cheesey wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Cheesey wrote:

Enjoy!
A gif for the visualization of David and Natalie

One pump chump. He makes a grand entrance and it's over before she's even put a digit in his bumhole.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Cheesey wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:54 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Cheesey wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Cheesey wrote:

Enjoy!
OK Cheesey, I'm going to have to very politely ask you to leave my thread.

:barf:

jk ;)

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:58 am
Cheesey wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
Cheesey wrote:
Paschdav wrote:

Enjoy!

jk ;)
Cheesy needs her own thread just for Jeff and her. So she can fantasize about his little member all day long

- David Dobrik 2020

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I think you mean HUGE member and I agree.

Cheesey's thirst thread.

And leave poor David alone! Thats just what happens when you finally get with your dream girl after you've crushed on her for a whole decade.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:02 am

Cheesey's thirst thread.

And leave poor David alone! Thats just what happens when you finally get with your dream girl after you've crushed on her for a whole decade.
I always remember the quote when Jeff saw Jonah's dick and he felt a lot better about himself.

- David Dobrik 2020

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:04 am
Teacup30 wrote:

Cheesey's thirst thread.

I always remember the quote when Jeff saw Jonah's dick and he felt a lot better about himself.
And I'll never forget the time David was laying there on the couch all spread eagle smirking to himself in the the most obnoxious way possible while Jonah, Jason and Joe talked about their small dicks.

MiltankPrime

Post by MiltankPrime »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:04 am
Teacup30 wrote:

Cheesey's thirst thread.

I'm pretty sure Jeff has an average dick, maybe even below average, I'm thinking Jonah is pretty much a micropenis.

Jeff's got everything else going for him physically, there has to be something that is lacking and the dick seems like a good bet.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:00 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:58 am
Cheesey wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
Cheesey wrote:

Enjoy!

jk ;)
Cheesy needs her own thread just for Jeff and her. So she can fantasize about his little member all day long
There's a reason David is so submissive to Jeff. He's seen the python. He's tasted it' He's choked on it. And I love that for him. It's never been more evident than in the video where Jeff gets the Liza picture painted on David's wall. I mean look at these insta pics. The second one along specifically. Is that not the face of a secretly slutty twink that's about to have his hole stetched the width of two coke cola cans? And lets not pretend that David is tight. He's had Jason, Alex, Ilya, Scott, Todd, Dom and Liza's fist up there already. The facts speak for themselves. JEFF IS BIG.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Cheesey wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:13 am

There's a reason David is so submissive to Jeff. He's seen the python. He's tasted it' He's choked on it. And I love that for him. It's never been more evident than in the video where Jeff gets the Liza picture painted on David's wall. I mean look at these insta pics. The second one along specifically. Is that not the face of a secretly slutty twink that's about to have his hole stetched the width of two coke cola cans? And lets not pretend that David is tight. He's had Jason, Alex, Ilya, Scott, Todd, Dom and Liza's fist up there already. The facts speak for themselves. JEFF IS BIG.
Maybe David has seen the Gummyworm and that's why he isnt scared of Jeff with Natalie.

- David Dobrik 2020

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:25 am
Cheesey wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:13 am

Maybe David has seen the Gummyworm and that's why he isnt scared of Jeff with Natalie.
Leaked pic of David holding Jeff

Boones
Learner
Learner

Post by Boones »

I'm seemingly the only one on this green earth who doesn't like Jeff that much, so I'm biased in not liking Jeffalie. But still, ever since fans started shipping them, I've always just rolled my eyes at the idea because it feels like such an obvious/boring pair. "They're both hot so they shud be together", like seriously.

Jeff just feels like the typical bad boy type for a rebound. But maybe that's what Nat's looking for... which is disappointing.

What makes it worse is that Natalie seems to like how fans are shipping her with Jeff, given the tweets and photos she's always favoriting. And Jeff low-key seems to enjoy the attention on it too.

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

I thought Weird Vagina created the Datalie thread to allow us to freely talk about David and Natalie's alleged secret relationship, place where GGers could speculate about Datalie. Why is there so much Jeff's peen and other talk going on? I'm not trying to mod the thread but at this point this thread has gotten way off topic. Weird Vagina if I'm incorrect on why you created this thread please delete my comment.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Return to “David Dobrik”