Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 2

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 2

Post by Guest »

Des_tiny18 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:32 pm
People are freaking out about that job posting.
I am as well but either way it seems to be gone

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

JasonsToenails wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:26 pm
Ok, so first off let me say 'fuck you' to all of you for dragging me into this. I used to laugh at all the 'proof' for Datalie, because most were just normal vlog moments or them being friends in my eyes. However, that video of Cas actually sold me on it. No matter how often I listen to it, I always hear 'you guys should just say that you're dating'. In fact, since they didn't say anything, I was curious what other people thought (beside the youtube comments, where the average IQ seems to be lower than david's self-esteem). So I wondered what those 'gossip' sites, that the two lesbians always talk about, are saying about it.
Since I had to finish my thesis first I didn't participate earlier, but I actually enjoy this theory crafting and then looking for supporting or contradicting evidence. Quite reminds me of scientific approaches, at least for the most part. (only applies here tough, the 'main' thread is such a pitiful shitfest, I'd rather take a dive in an medical waste dumpster of an hospital than looking there again)

But now some time went by and obviously everything is kinda all over the place now. I can fully go with claiming misinterpretation of their moments as the reason and just assume, that they are just really good friends. The only thing really is that video. Some say it was not meant to be about David and Natalie, but after that you can clearly hear her say 'well, David and I'. So Cas was definitely talking to Nat and she made it about them two. What else was she supposed to say after that? 'Well, David and I both want to fuck Jeff'? So I came up with three possible explanations:
1. To troll. I personally don't get that, because the premise would be, that they were annoyed with the shipping but why the fuck would you announce your dating, break the internet, and then say 'hah, lulz jk'. That's gonna work great for sure. It now retrospectively seems like the most logical explanation but it would be such a shitty idea that Im not really happy with it.
2. The Datalie version. They are together and don't want to announce it. As much as some people wish it to be true, I don't really think we can say that anymore at this point tbh.
3. I actually don't know if this was ever brought up: Cas didn't say 'announce' she said 'you should just say'. This leaves the possibility open, that it was not meant for the public but rather them two. Like they told her something happened and they're not sure how to move on from that and she was supportive of a relationship. This option keeps nagging me, because it would best describe the situations immediate afterwards. You know the cute as fuck stories etc. But since it now seems to be colder again, I don't know if I would still go with it.

And sorry to interrupt the private sex daydream with Jeff that seems to be going on in here. I personally would be totally fine with them two, at least it gives an end to the speculations and I can live in peace again. But in Jason's vlog at the infamous beach, Jeff said that David called him over and he thought he would just give a reaction with the VS and be gone again. That didn't sound to me as him being around there often to talk to his roommate. Who knows what happened afterwards, but since that started the whole thing, I highly doubt sth serious is going on. Plus of course Natalie looking in the clip like Jonah, when he is expected to do any kind of cardio.

The whole kiss for the vlog bit is very interesting. I get that you can see her reaction as 'it would be as gross as you two fucking' but there were so many cuts, you just don't know what they were saying before that whole situation (it started in the video with Jason, but who really initiated it off camera?) and between. Could be 1 second or 15 minutes cut until that last sentence of her. If it was however 'equivalent' as in the amount of attention it would generate, I think Jason and Jonah having sex is way too low. Like imagine David and Natalie actually kissing. The fucking internet would break. Trump would stop tweeting for a week. It would have to be something way more crazy to match with a kiss of them two. Like a 'trisha being reasonable and sane for 10 minutes straight' video. Since they seem to read this occasionally, we can try reverse psychology. David and Natalie, if you read this DO NOT KISS on the next vlog, so if you don't, we know you read this. Please don't. never.

Well, this long ass post is your punishment for making me way too involved in this matter. We will see each other after the next vlog, when nothing will be resolved and instead 10 new ships start sailing. Will David finally confess his love to his camera (come on, Wayne brady basically leaked this one)? Is Natalie going to break up the remaining vs couples so she can have more admirers? Will the first person on earth be found, who actually does not fall on love with her? We will never know.

Anyways, Im gonna get wasted now. Lick my username.
I don't know who you are, but WOW. Welcome.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

I am not freaking out about the job posting. Natalie is NOT GOING ANYWHERE. Putting that energy out into the world, don't let me down!

Des_tiny18

Post by Des_tiny18 »

alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:23 pm
I am not freaking out about the job posting. Natalie is NOT GOING ANYWHERE. Putting that energy out into the world, don't let me down!
Lol. I’m weirdly calm about this. Natalie is my favorite member of the vlogsquad so I’m shocked that I’m not overthinking it.

yellowcat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by yellowcat »

Does anyone here Stan Jeffalie over Datalie? I feel like Natalie is too good for david. I bet Jeff would treat her like a queen.
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I'm not in the least bit concerned. Funny watching everyone freak out over it though. Nat's not going anywhere.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Post by Guest »

yellowcat wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:49 pm
Does anyone here Stan Jeffalie over Datalie? I feel like Natalie is too good for david. I bet Jeff would treat her like a queen.
Yes! David's a bitch

artshaderoom
Talker
Talker

Post by artshaderoom »

jason said in the last podcast david is tough on his assistant so i understand if natalie got sick of him at times. she's getting richer everyday and has the potential to make it on her own so why would she stay under his shadow for years? she can be just as rich by being her own boss

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

artshaderoom wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:28 am
jason said in the last podcast david is tough on his assistant so i understand if natalie got sick of him at times. she's getting richer everyday and has the potential to make it on her own so why would she stay under his shadow for years? she can be just as rich by being her own boss
This is true! Why does she stay when her family and old friends are all in chicago? Shes got a good resume and a solid reference these days. She doesn't have to stay.

And yet she does.

Cause she loves his dumb ass.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

artshaderoom wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:28 am
That really depends on. What she wants to do. Everyone who is around david atm is in his shadow doesnt matter what you do.

If she intends to stay on social media for her primary source of income she needs to stay around him.

I like her s lot but people are going to forget about her if she stops being a part of davids life.
She isnt some new trendsetter. She got all her followers because she is so close to david. Maybe it would work out but i dont see it
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Welcome!!! JasonsToenails :lol:

Nat posted that heart filter of Reggie on her story too, here comes... Regatalie..... (I kid.. I kid)

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

winter_ wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:47 am
Welcome!!! JasonsToenails :lol:

Nat posted that heart filter of Reggie on her story too, here comes... Regatalie..... (I kid.. I kid)
I was wondering about that... did David cry and she felt bad? :rofl:

And here is Dom trying his luck right in front of David and his salad.

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

Welcome to Jason's toenails I appreciate your post so much it's very insightful. I'm weirdly not bothered by the job posting because I feel like Natalie isn't going anywhere and also I cannot wait to see what the next vlog is about. The roller coaster that is my emotions regarding Natalie and David is just too much for me that I am now not bothered by anything that I see on the internet Jeff or otherwise

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

Teacup30 wrote:Hey bitches I'm here!

No way is Natalie leaving. David would be a sobbing heap curled up under his doona and we all know it.

- This might be more trolling, cause hey everyone else is doing it.
- Nat is an executive assistant, this might just be the secondary assistant/slave to wipe Davids ass and spoon feed him chipotle while he edits
- If Nat were leaving, David would be begging someone he knows well to come. Hidaya, Suzy, Cas...

Nat doing the same thing back to Jeff is hilarious. Gotta take these things with a grain of salt. Stop the over analysing my friends! Natalie likes cute romantic insta quotes. I don't think it means much.
Natalie is probably getting a promotion within David Dobrik LLC if he is in fact working on a secret project. If he’s working w a production company, they pay for your assistant. If not, he’s still busier than ever and a second assistant would be needed at some point. Natalie is not leaving David, ship or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Teacup30 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:08 pm
Is he sitting on Natalie's lap or Alex's I can't tell? :P

I had the thought while I was cleaning my kitchen, if Natalie was actually leaving, the advertisement would be for an executive assistant.
I don't know why this made me chuckle so much. I'm just imaging you dropping your bleach at the moment of realisation.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

yellowcat wrote:
100%, I've been saying this for about 4 months, I love David but he gives off strong little cousin with a head injury vibes. That's not what Natalie is into (in my mind). She's in to Jeff and his daddyness.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Cheesey. I just CANNOT with you.

Head injury indeed.

I'm going back to my bleach.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Cheesey wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:27 am
yellowcat wrote:
100%, I've been saying this for about 4 months, I love David but he gives off strong little cousin with a head injury vibes. That's not what Natalie is into (in my mind). She's in to Jeff and his daddyness.
And here I though you would hate Jeffalie because that diminshes your chances to work your magic on him?
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Or maybe she has such respect for Natalie, she trusts her to do the job properly in Cheesey's absence?

I think she could definitely squeeze him dry.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:36 am
Cheesey wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:27 am
yellowcat wrote:
And here I though you would hate Jeffalie because that diminshes your chances to work your magic on him?
I'm an empath. Specifically connected to Natalies holes. Whatever she feels, I feel.

Return to “David Dobrik”