Learninghowtofilebankruptcy - Part 22

Alexandra Rodriguez
MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Learninghowtofilebankruptcy - Part 22

Post by MissDelusional »

Mama F is giving me serious Drew Carey vibes. Also if Alex has these beagle ear boobs at her young age she's gonna have to attach them to a winch when she's her mom's age.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Elizabeth537 »

MissDelusional wrote:Mama F is giving me serious Drew Carey vibes. Also if Alex has these beagle ear boobs at her young age she's gonna have to attach them to a winch when she's her mom's age.
She will also be at 400lbs when she's at her mom's age if she keeps gaining and eating like this

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Liv4u
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Liv4u »

All natural yall...🙄
20190726_174518.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lavamermaid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lavamermaid »

I literally thought that last pic of her was trisha paytas when i first saw it....

calcags
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by calcags »

Fixed her latest post to reflect her tattoo [ignore shitty phone app edit]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Just because she’s considerably heavier than him doesn’t mean he’s only into bigger girls or that he’s a feeder. His Ex’s could have been much smaller than him. Let’s face it, She can come across nice in pictures at times (with editing) and I’m sure she’s being on her very best none vulgar, no burping behavior in front of him. Plus, they met online, I bet she’s a shining ray of light when she’s chatting on those apps and gives the best impression so that when they do meet he’s already started to fall for her ‘charms’. Not to mention that on paper she appears to have an incredible career. If she tells him she makes **** per sponsored ad and she does * a month it’s got to look good to someone who’s working and doing his Masters at college too. All he has to do is look at her social blade or what she has material wise to think she’s a good catch!

Time will tell how they really are together although after her reading all the comments on here about her and Alan she’ll probably be a different person when they do eventually film together.

However... Considering they’re so close it’s a huge red flag that she hasn’t met any of his friends or family yet! Especially if he’s been to hers and to their family vacation. :/

Changing subject- If you watch carefully at her story today you can see LTBF is rolling her eyes and clearly annoyed with Pixie shouting over her video. Honestly, Pixie is vile and such an attention seeker - Alex must see that too! Maybe that’s the REAL reason she stopped the podcast. Pixie would take over and it’s not good at all but LTBF would never tell Pixie to pipe down. :)

rachbright329
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rachbright329 »

I've never posted and haven't checked this thread in a while but I was scrolling through FB and just saw the thirdlove ad and had to come straight here. WTF YALL? I literally thought "what dumba** is posting another boomerang?" and then I realized who/what it was. All the comments are of people encouraging her and saying how brave she is. I guess when there's money involved there truly is no shame?

rachbright329
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rachbright329 »

Elizabeth537 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:16 pm
disigney wrote:Image

why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her face is getting so fat and round .. ALR style lol. Wow.

And her mom... Wowwwww. Put those away woman..you need some support. ImageImageImage

LTBF looks like CarelessMorgan or whatever with that filter.

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

OMG what a hot mess!! I’m dying lmao!!! I don’t know how any guy could stay with Alex after meeting this nasty old hag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxshelbyxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxshelbyxx »

AngelihkS wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:06 pm

Lol this would have been a pretty-ish pic if her bloody LIPS! Please I don’t get the trend? Why not smile and not come across as someone who’s constipated.

Also i almost didn’t recognise her because she looks like she’s dropped 100+lbs thanks to her hair covering the face and some nifty face tune or whatever app she uses.
How come her lips don’t usually look like this in videos? Looks like she tries to plump them or something.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Lmao @ Drew Carey vibes

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper