Alex & Michael: No Dairy, No Gluten, Lots of Lipo (Pt 11)

Re: Alex & Michael: No Dairy, No Gluten, Lots of Lipo (Pt 11)

Post by Guest »

debs_188 wrote:Does it grind anyone else's gears that she never uses a plate to serve Julian food???? She even serves food for her dog on a plate but not her son?!
another lazy youtuber who doesn’t have to leave the house for work but will die before they dirty a dish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Fitwithbritt wrote: So one of the podcasters I listen to (who is also a YTer) released his gross revenue from last year on a podcast episode recently and there is just absolutely NO WAY they can afford that house without a cosigner. This guy is a professional, he's a business/IT grad, has 1.5 million YT subscribers, more views on any given video, STICKS TO A SCHEDULE, has legitimate sponsorships (no hello fresh here!), provides actual content, has published I believe two books, has courses for sale, etc. (ie has a presence on a ton of revenue generating platforms) and his gross revenue last year was $350,000 (that's before expenses, not profit), he would've netted much less, but would likely be in the range to purchase a $1.2 million dollar home. Alex on the other hand sells two things: hello fresh and merch. There's just no way they could afford it, they're such frauds. Im in NYC so I rent and don't know very much about the actual process of purchasing a home. Would this house potentially be under the Realtors control prior to them being approved or does that pretty much indicate that the deal has closed?
You have to include all the IG deals. She makes $$ for most posts (always on the "swipe up!" ones). I think she makes MORE money on IG than youtube, which is their logic in thinking the must be in a "Instagramable" city.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by blahblah20 »

Fitwithbritt wrote: So one of the podcasters I listen to (who is also a YTer) released his gross revenue from last year on a podcast episode recently and there is just absolutely NO WAY they can afford that house without a cosigner. This guy is a professional, he's a business/IT grad, has 1.5 million YT subscribers, more views on any given video, STICKS TO A SCHEDULE, has legitimate sponsorships (no hello fresh here!), provides actual content, has published I believe two books, has courses for sale, etc. (ie has a presence on a ton of revenue generating platforms) and his gross revenue last year was $350,000 (that's before expenses, not profit), he would've netted much less, but would likely be in the range to purchase a $1.2 million dollar home. Alex on the other hand sells two things: hello fresh and merch. There's just no way they could afford it, they're such frauds. Im in NYC so I rent and don't know very much about the actual process of purchasing a home. Would this house potentially be under the Realtors control prior to them being approved or does that pretty much indicate that the deal has closed?
You have to have a pre-approval letter from a bank before you can go into contract. There is a chance you can get denied for the loan even once you're in contract if your financial situation changes during the contract time period (usually 45 days, sometimes less, sometimes more).

Post by Guest »

ggg wrote:
debs_188 wrote:Does it grind anyone else's gears that she never uses a plate to serve Julian food???? She even serves food for her dog on a plate but not her son?!
another lazy youtuber who doesn’t have to leave the house for work but will die before they dirty a dish.

Lazy as shit, she puts more effort making her coffee than making a good tasteful breakfast for her son. I give my 1 year old avocado with slices of cherry tomatoes and the tiniest pinch of salt. Seasoning help your child develop a taste palette for their moms cooking. No wonder Julian is a picky eater since she hardly cooks for him and if she does the food is bland as he clearly didn’t eat the eggs.
Also who in their right mind feeds a kid doughnut holes for breakfast??

Also that gluten-free/sugar free diet is doing wonders for your skin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by elleira »

Her “mom routine” videos have to be the worst, most tone deaf ones on YouTube. Even worse than Mallory’s.

Because every mother I know has 20 minutes to spend plugging some curling iron, doing her hair makeup and ootd. You see Julian for maybe 3 minutes of the whole video lol... and nothing about his morning routine?

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

elleira wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:10 am
Her “mom routine” videos have to be the worst, most tone deaf ones on YouTube. Even worse than Mallory’s.

Because every mother I know has 20 minutes to spend plugging some curling iron, doing her hair makeup and ootd. You see Julian for maybe 3 minutes of the whole video lol... and nothing about his morning routine?

Seriously. My morning routine IS my 2.5 yr old son, it’s basically all about him. Not sitting around curling my hair and messing w makeup & clothes. And I’m a HUGE makeup lover but my routine has changed & is centered around my child now, not dolling myself up.
She’s a selfish POS, what more could we expect for someone narcissistic like her

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

blahblah20 wrote:
You have to have a pre-approval letter from a bank before you can go into contract. There is a chance you can get denied for the loan even once you're in contract if your financial situation changes during the contract time period (usually 45 days, sometimes less, sometimes more).
True true. The bank will also look at what other outstanding loans you have upon approval. From what I’m familiar, down payment is usually between 20-30%. So considering the FL condo is not being rented out (and not paid off) and the Michigan house is not paid off AND I doubt they’re done making payments on the BMW and the SUV, maybe someone fronted the money or someone else bought it and they’re just living in itImage

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Lol omg in the new vlog she does a “fall baby boy clothing haul” and Michael comes up and starts repeatedly kissing her then the footage cuts you know she flipped out on him. Feel kinda bad for the dude

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

This bitch needs to go back to school because she does not know how to speak properly. I heard her say about the frozen “ ice cream to Michelle “ do you think it needs to be frozen more “ wouldn’t the proper way to say that sentence the right way be “ should we freeze it more ?” She’s so fucking dumb and delusional!!!!! Omg i hate her! And she got all mad when Michelle kissed her on the cheek she’s horriblr!

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
You have to include all the IG deals. She makes $$ for most posts (always on the "swipe up!" ones). I think she makes MORE money on IG than youtube, which is their logic in thinking the must be in a "Instagramable" city.
Can say the same for him though! They're just in totally seperate leagues but that being said, didn't a parent cosign on the Florida home or something? I feel like I remember that coming up before? Anyways, wouldn't put it past them but getting approved and paying the mortgage are two seperate things. Seems like those two are surrounded by nothing but enablers encouraging them to live above their means. I can tell Michael knows better but for whatever reason he refuses to stand up and do what's right for their family.

Post by Guest »

Sorry to double post but I'm just watching her last vlog and EW!!! What is with that scab on her face? She's so disgusting and dirty it makes my stomach turn watching her (I'm not even joking, I wouldn't try watching this one with your morning breakfast guys 🤢.) How hard is it to shower and put concealer on at least the scab ffs...

Post by Guest »

Fitwithbritt wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:20 am
Sorry to double post but I'm just watching her last vlog and EW!!! What is with that scab on her face? She's so disgusting and dirty it makes my stomach turn watching her (I'm not even joking, I wouldn't try watching this one with your morning breakfast guys 🤢.) How hard is it to shower and put concealer on at least the scab ffs...
Again, sorry, should've known there'd be more to comment on! I can't BELIEVE there was an advertisement for a SKINte at the end of that disgusting video!! How did that ever get approved? She also stumbles on her words in leaves it in there like the lazy joke that she is. I actually just emailed the company letting them know their product would typically be right up my alley but they should do a better vetting process with their sponsorships as Alex's video will certainly be doing more harm than good. LOL I wonder if they'll respond, I'd personally be furious if I paid someone to sponsor a product with skin benefits and the YTer released THAT. Ew.

MrsDeetz491
Talker
Talker

Post by MrsDeetz491 »

She made pasta with sauce from a jar, and sprinkled some seasoning on ground beef for dinner....groundbreaking! It was refreshing to see that it wasn’t a HelloFresh ad though.

When Michelle says “oh ma gaaaa” every time he eats something I literally want to vomit. Out of all the obnoxious shit they do, that is by far the worst. Juju zoning out while eating was quite concerning, I bet he was shook that his mom fed him a nutritious meal for once.

WHY is queen alex so miserable!! Michael can’t even give her a kiss on the cheek without her cringing! And she NEVER wears her wedding ring!?!?

I stopped watching this vlog when they pulled the smoothie ice cream out of the freezer and there was a box of frozen packaged meatballs underneath. Nice try Alex :rofl:

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

“You guys have already seen his summer shoes. He wears these yellow sandals that look like Birkenstock’s and EVERY TIME HE OUTGROWS THEM, I BUY A NEW PAIR.”

Bullshit, Alex. That’s the funniest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. You’re sitting there vlogging a huge box of Zara clothes you spent hundreds of dollars on, but you only want to buy the same ONE pair of sandals over and over again??? No fucking way, lmao.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

joanafanara wrote:This bitch needs to go back to school because she does not know how to speak properly. I heard her say about the frozen “ ice cream to Michelle “ do you think it needs to be frozen more “ wouldn’t the proper way to say that sentence the right way be “ should we freeze it more ?” She’s so fucking dumb and delusional!!!!! Omg i hate her! And she got all mad when Michelle kissed her on the cheek she’s horriblr!
Face of disgust. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

fuckdiz
Talker
Talker

Post by fuckdiz »

47 dollars for presets?? Who does this bitch think she is. Her photos look washed out always so who would want to even want that look. Money hungry at it's finest Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Gurugossiping wrote:Alex names the brand of every jewelry item on her body, but then when it comes to her knock off van-cleef, she says...

"And here's the clover bracelet Michael got me" Ok, that's NOT what that's called, and we all know Ms. Brand would say the name Van Cleef if it really was. That proves that's fake.
Where is this? I must’ve missed it.

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

Gurugossiping wrote: Typically I really like house-hunting/decorating videos, but Alex & Michael's are so underwhelming. First of all, they're trying so hard to compete with Mallory Ervin & Shawn Johnson who are doing similar videos in Nashville but actually have money. I know not everyone likes Mallory, I have my problems with her too, but nobody can deny her house is gorgeous and she didn't go in debt to buy it- same with Shawn. They're living authentically, meanwhile Alex & Michael are most likely going in debt to look boujee.

Obviously we don't know Alex & Michael's financials, but I just don't believe they can sincerely afford these houses they're looking at. The "Southern home" they looked at in episode #3 was gorgeous, but I highly doubt they actually buy it. And if they do, that still doesn't mean they could comfortably afford to.

They will find a way to mess up the decor as well, because she's too busy bouncing off of trends instead of being authentic to her own personal style. She doesn't have her own identiy, which is why Alex has such a hard time. She doesn't have her own likes or dislikes so she can't style something herself without stealing ideas from other people (or in the sake of her fl condo, she copied a hotel vibe.)

I just wish she'd be more authentic with this process, because she could have made it interesting. They half a$$ everything and this series is no exception. They're trying to be cool editors & leave us in "suspense" after each video, but it doesn't work because these two idiots don't know how to film an entertaining series or know how to edit something. This is their ONLY JOB and they can't give it 100%.

I just have to laugh at the comment of Mallory Ervin living authentically. That girl doesn't have an authentic bone in her body. Her house is bought by her dad and fully decorated by someone she paid. Nothing in it is hers lol. Nothing she ever does is hers. It's all through other people. Her and Alex are disgustingly obsessed with their fake celebrity statuses and spending all of their money on luxury junk. It's sad that they have so much money invested in "stuff" and actually do so very littler with their life and time. If I had the money like they do I wouldn't want to spend it all to sit my ass in Nashville. Why are they not traveling more?
I hate these house hunting videos. They are so boring. Watching Alex look cluelessly around with her hair looking horrible. I still can't imagine how they could ever afford these homes. The sponsor content she is doing lately is so poorly done. I'm surprised companies still want to pay her. If they're moving south why spend the winter in Florida. The winter in Nashville is mild. Just another stupid thing to point out that they do.

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

Of course she wants a house with the master bedroom on the first floor.... bc Mallory does. This makes ZERO sense if you have young children.

Michelle’s baby blue tie dye shirt... I can’t. He acts so serious and makes himself seem soooo important explaining the houses. You tube isn’t a career. You film yourself doing everyday tasks. It’s called being unemployed and playing with a camera while your wife dresses you like a Ken doll.

Alex, for goodness sake please wash your hair. In the Zara haul vlog she said she just took a shower but hair was unwashed. I’ve said it before but she must freaking REEK.

I thought Michelle’s chicken legs were going to snap as he was climbing up the the tree house in the southern living house.

For someone who has sooooo much money she sure does outfit repeat a lot. She’s worn that fugly tiger dress several times.

I can’t see Michelle needing a man cave. More like He needs his own beauty room

Her Bermuda jorts are hilarious. She walks so oddly in them too like she has a stick to her butt. It’s so funny to me that they act like they’re on a tv show with their “episodes”. Think they’re such celebrities when they have dying channels on a platform that will be dead soon

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Her skin....oh my!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”