HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

Post by LidlsDeformedEar »

This just popped up on my Instagram and for a split second, I thought it was Lidl.

But it isn't.

My2cents88
Learner
Learner

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

Post by My2cents88 »

What??? So how can you love it until the end if you didn't actually finish it...I swear I can't with this.... there's the "I wanted" again though... Image it's a book just f*$king enjoy it!!! Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar

Post by blink_fink »

Is she trying to prove she reads now? Girl didn't finish the last few chapters for f-sake!

Maybe she should "READY" the last few chapters. She might have learned to spell "READ" correctly :rofl: :rofl:

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

My2cents88 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:11 pm
What??? So how can you love it until the end if you didn't actually finish it...I swear I can't with this.... there's the "I wanted" again though... Image it's a book just f*$king enjoy it!!! Image

What the F does this even mean?

My2cents88
Learner
Learner

Post by My2cents88 »

Misstrunchbull wrote:
My2cents88 wrote:

I honestly don't know, and it hurts to even try to comprehend why she even posted this.. but it's a bit rude, just because she didn't like the ending... but it doesn't make sense because how would she know if she didn't read it Image

alicia101
Talker
Talker

Post by alicia101 »

I just googled about her nationality because she looks a bit arabic to me. Pure curiosity. Found a url to a tweet seemingly about her and Ali both having Iranian roots. Then to the fun part: I clicked the url and noticed that our favorite lady has blocked me! I swear to God I didn’t communicate with her ever except for that time about 2 years ago when I (according to my weak memory) stood up for some poor girl she went bitchy on. Lord have mercy.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Her English grammar is atrocious, and this is coming from me as a ESL (English as a second language) speaker...
The pathetix part is she tries so hard to sound smart, using complicated words etc etc but fails miserably!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

My2cents88 wrote:

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

TTGirl wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:13 pm
Her English grammar is atrocious, and this is coming from me as a ESL (English as a second language) speaker...
The pathetix part is she tries so hard to sound smart, using complicated words etc etc but fails miserably!

Agree! She tries so hard to sound smart... the same way she tries so hard to pretend she is rich. FAIL!

If only she had a real assistant that check for her anything she posts on social media. But her assistant must be busy baking GF brownies and GF banana bread for Lydia. All while writting a card to express how perfect Lydia is.

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

Misstrunchbull wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:02 am
Vampy5555 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:15 am
I wish people knew there are actual businesses now that source great condition 2nd hand designer items WITHOUT pen marks and cat scratches. Some poor fool is going to spend £1400 on a damaged bag. And yeah I’m pretty sure everyone is going to notice that massive blue ink mark when they take a look at your bag in admiration #embarrassing
Guess some loser will ‘boast’ its lidl dickhead Millen’s old crap Image

Really? You think? Looks dirty to me not even close to brand new

Omg these two ARE SO WEIRD
Scarrie seems 1000% obsessed with lidl. Who the fuck gives their friend a card, every week, saying how great she thinks they are! That’s weird!
Single white female im telling u. Watch your back aldi (I know u read here too).
And all this while scarrie is forced (I use the term lightly as clearly she’d wipe the shit off lidl’s arse if asked) to reorganise the kitchen cupboards and lidl lays on the couch.

THESE PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!!

The irony here is she went a few days ago to a charity that clothes people for interview. Why doesn’t she donate the bag? Too posh for them is it? Even if you didn’t pay for all or some of it? Says it all.
She actually said in that video that she already has 2 bags in mind that she was going to give them. This was probably one of them but she couldnt bring herself to release her grubby grip on this one and said "Im gonna sell it instead". Either that or the bags she was going to give them were cheap high street bags. I bet the huge bag of clothes she was also going to give them was all that Nasty Gal haul crap also.

queenofthesealpups
Learner
Learner

Post by queenofthesealpups »

My2cents88 wrote:What??? So how can you love it until the end if you didn't actually finish it...I swear I can't with this.... there's the "I wanted" again though... Image it's a book just f*$king enjoy it!!! Image

Our Lidl continuing to live in her narcissist fantasy world.. Can’t even finish the book because it’s not the ending she envisioned Image Because you know she’s so creative and articulate. She probably imagined her own spin on the ending which in her eyes must be heaps better.

For someone who apparently struggles with dyslexia, she’s a quick reader too! I don’t know if this applies to all dyslexics, but I have a friend who is the slowest reader because of it (nothing wrong with it of course). It’s just a tad more difficult and slow and choppy for her. In the case of Lyds, I think she’s just lazy and it’s easier for her to justify if she slaps a label on herself.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

LidlsDeformedEar wrote:This just popped up on my Instagram and for a split second, I thought it was Lidl.

But it isn't.

It’s probably all the face grease and horribly inflated lips & face that did it ImageImageImageImage

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

^ Have a missed something? Is it "in" to look like you belong inside of a wax cabinet? Can't be easy now, during the summer months, they must be LITERALLY;) melting away.

Post by Guest »

Lydia is admitting that since she moved into the bungalow she has not been herself. She is basically saying that after almost 2 years the "haters" were right after all and that her content is shite. She was busy blocking and deleting people and comments that were constructive and thumbing up the minions and sycophants who attacked any criticism.

It took the delcine in views and subscriptions for her to admit to this. The falling numbers speak volumes. The decline in her revenue is the reason why she is admitting that the "haters" were right. She thinks she has seen the light and is now back to her best but unfortunately most discerning viewers can see how vulgar her behaviour is and her narcissistic traits. She has no respect for the laws to protect consumers by her discregard for disclosure.
She thinks she has the upper hand by calling gifts press products.

The constant consumerism evidenced by the repeated painting and decoration in the bungalow is just one small apect of how out of touch she is with the world and the key messages for sustainability. She has no awareness and she is not charitable. She sells everything instead of giving away.

She makes the "most important video of her career" about a charity and then a video later says she is proud to admit that she is very materialistic! She says she wants to prefix every video with #BOSS because she is self made! Her lack of humility to her subbies is disgusting! How can her subbies not see how entitled, vacuous and manipulative the bish is???????????

Her career is in freefall..maybe someone should offer her a press product parachute.

Post by Guest »

beahunny wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:26 pm
....um yea. YEA! I actually hated that satin shirt wrap dress! Yea....it's totally bad???

I love the Wrap Dress.
I cannot bear nylon/ polyester / chiffon. It’s all itchy, man-made and screams “cheap” to me.

Post by Guest »

Don’t think me unkind or b*tchy. (I’m in the right place, I guess? ) 🤣
The tv programme about Liberty London was really recent.
NOT when Liedia was living with her Grandma.

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater

Post by Squishypotato »

Ughhh that video was equal parts infuriating and disgusting..that comment in the Manolo section, that whole monologue on how shes worked sooooo hard to deserve her freebies...UGHHHHH... I hope she continues to produce garbage like this that showcases how shallow and insufferable she is, so more people can unsubscribe!!!!!!

sianterry1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sianterry1 »

Wow her views have really tanked. Literally no one seems to be watching, regardless of her over exaggerated click bait titles. Deserving. Let the meltdowns commence, I’ll be watching with my tea.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

My2cents88 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:55 pm
Misstrunchbull wrote:
My2cents88 wrote:

I honestly don't know, and it hurts to even try to comprehend why she even posted this.. but it's a bit rude, just because she didn't like the ending... but it doesn't make sense because how would she know if she didn't read it Image

I'm surprised she doesn't get Carrie to read her books for her and tell her what happens! So much effort having to read!

Mindlessness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mindlessness »

So many comments on the Liberty video (that I couldn't make myself watch) are cheering her for spending her 'hard-earned money'. The problem is: she isn't some successful woman spending her money on things she loves - she's a vapid influencer who doesn't disclose the endless gifts she gets from brands. The reason she churns through interior decor, clothes and bags is that she has stopped seeing the value in them...the next free thing is just around the corner! Ugh. I'd comment it there but the comments section is suspiciously positive so I assume she has Carrie deleting anything pointing out the 'shopping' at Liberty was gifted.

Return to “Lydia Millen”