HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

Post by Vampy5555 »

I wish people knew there are actual businesses now that source great condition 2nd hand designer items WITHOUT pen marks and cat scratches. Some poor fool is going to spend £1400 on a damaged bag. And yeah I’m pretty sure everyone is going to notice that massive blue ink mark when they take a look at your bag in admiration #embarrassing
Guess some loser will ‘boast’ its lidl dickhead Millen’s old crap Image

Really? You think? Looks dirty to me not even close to brand new

Omg these two ARE SO WEIRD
Scarrie seems 1000% obsessed with lidl. Who the fuck gives their friend a card, every week, saying how great she thinks they are! That’s weird!
Single white female im telling u. Watch your back aldi (I know u read here too).
And all this while scarrie is forced (I use the term lightly as clearly she’d wipe the shit off lidl’s arse if asked) to reorganise the kitchen cupboards and lidl lays on the couch.

THESE PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar

Post by Hunevoque »

Pretending that she bought a bag, my arse, gifted as usual!
She really is the biggest pile of shit out there, and now working with Jimmy Choo, haven’t and won’t buy that brand now!

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:15 am
(...)
Scarrie seems 1000% obsessed with lidl. Who the fuck gives their friend a card, every week, saying how great she thinks they are! That’s weird!
Single white female im telling u. Watch your back aldi (I know u read here too).
And all this while scarrie is forced (I use the term lightly as clearly she’d wipe the shit off lidl’s arse if asked) to reorganise the kitchen cupboards and lidl lays on the couch.

THESE PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!!

Carrie :lol:

meowma
Talker
Talker

Re: HMxME - Hobbity T-Rex beggar "collaborating" with companies that #Gift her EVERTHING! #44

Post by meowma »

Vampy5555 wrote:I wish people knew there are actual businesses now that source great condition 2nd hand designer items WITHOUT pen marks and cat scratches. Some poor fool is going to spend £1400 on a damaged bag. And yeah I’m pretty sure everyone is going to notice that massive blue ink mark when they take a look at your bag in admiration #embarrassing

THESE PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!!

that fendi peekaboo bag was gifted to her on her ome of her birthdays. louisa via roma if i remember correctly. she even did a vlog on it. shameless of her to sell it for profit

thetruthhurts_
Debater
Debater

Post by thetruthhurts_ »

meowma wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:I wish people knew there are actual businesses now that source great condition 2nd hand designer items WITHOUT pen marks and cat scratches. Some poor fool is going to spend £1400 on a damaged bag. And yeah I’m pretty sure everyone is going to notice that massive blue ink mark when they take a look at your bag in admiration #embarrassing

THESE PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!!

that fendi peekaboo bag was gifted to her on her ome of her birthdays. louisa via roma if i remember correctly. she even did a vlog on it. shameless of her to sell it for profit

I’ve never seen her put so much effort into getting people to watch her videos .. she’s mentioned it on her stories x4 times today .. it’s at a low level of views for its first 24 hours .. she still hasn’t really got a clue what she’s doing wrong does she?!

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Lola-Faith wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:08 am
wonder why Ali went to a wedding last weekend without her, and she spent the whole weekend with Carrie?
She doesn't want anyone to see her real face in person. So much editing and skin smoothers, she's embarrassed just thinking about it.

Why else would you avoid a wedding with your husband??? To stay home and "work" as you talk into the camera two days a week?

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Right. And we're supposed to believe daily greeting cards saying "you're so great" is not part of Carrie's job description. Major eye roll.

When will Lidl learn? ...the more she announces such trivial things, the more contrived it is.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

meowma wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:19 am

I think she got that from Net-A-Porter back in 2017. When I still watch her and she did hauls. I remember I liked that bag back then. Maybe with a voucher or big disccount. But I think she ordered that one.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Vampy5555 wrote:

THESE PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!!

I know a lot of people here like Carrie. I always have found so weird the way she is obssesed with Lydia. And I always have said Carrie is one of the biggest reasons Lydia is getting more and more vain. Cause Carrie feeds Lydia's vanity 24/7.

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

Vampy5555 wrote:
I wish people knew there are actual businesses now that source great condition 2nd hand designer items WITHOUT pen marks and cat scratches. Some poor fool is going to spend £1400 on a damaged bag. And yeah I’m pretty sure everyone is going to notice that massive blue ink mark when they take a look at your bag in admiration #embarrassing

THESE PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!!

The irony here is she went a few days ago to a charity that clothes people for interview. Why doesn’t she donate the bag? Too posh for them is it? Even if you didn’t pay for all or some of it? Says it all.

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater

Post by BeccaBanana »

[/quote]

The irony here is she went a few days ago to a charity that clothes people for interview. Why doesn’t she donate the bag? Too posh for them is it? Even if you didn’t pay for all or some of it? Says it all.
[/quote]

This, exactly! I would be embarrassed to make a video like that knowing full well I sell everything I can and don't give a thing to charity. Never mind, make that video and then 4 days later flog your bag. I pray for the day everyone sees through her fake veneer

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

About that Manolo Blahnik-comment. There is only one word for it; VULGAR.
That distasteful display if wealth is not only extremely tacky but also seems very outdated.
Again, she thinks it paints her as this aristocratic, blue blooded lady, but it just shows how common and nuveau riche she is.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

VULGAR, is the Word that qualifies lidl!

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

hellom wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:07 am
About that Manolo Blahnik-comment. There is only one word for it; VULGAR.
That distasteful display if wealth is not only extremely tacky but also seems very outdated.
Again, she thinks it paints her as this aristocratic, blue blooded lady, but it just shows how common and nuveau riche she is.
Vulger & crass. How can you be proud of 10 free pairs of Manolos?? She only wishes it were a display of actual wealth.

latviangirl98
Learner
Learner

Post by latviangirl98 »

LidlsDeformedEar wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:06 am
Let's get some suggestions for a new Thread title.
Something with concrete tit in it

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

latviangirl98 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:02 pm
LidlsDeformedEar wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:06 am
Let's get some suggestions for a new Thread title.
Something with concrete tit in it
Concrete tit for freebie tat

CBo
Talker
Talker

Post by CBo »

Saint Lidl in there somewhere?

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Post by Hyacinth »

'Concrete tits and other big Lidl lies'

Mellow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mellow »

Slightly off topic....
I don’t know if anyone shares a similar view...
But, ironically, I’m glad that influencers exist, in away. Because it points out which brands have no respect for their consumers just like influencers have no respect for their fan base - in both cases we are the ones paying their bills etc. Since the advent of Lydia and influencers in general, I outright boycott any brand that works with or associates with influencers. It’s made me branch out to try new things and find an array of more ethical brands that I believe in and can get behind.
Sad to see Jimmy Choo to be working with her - one of my favourite pairs of shoes that I can walk in all day without discomfort or blisters is a pair of Choos 😕. But they’re off my ‘yes’ list too 😂

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Liberty Lidl the greedy GG reader

Return to “Lydia Millen”