Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YeeHawitsCooterRaysBirthday/Casey Hillbilly Designer Holmes Part 11

Post by lmmomSD »

gossipislife1 wrote:I don’t really believe that she’s actually nursing him, I just don’t see her doing that especially given that she seems so detached from her own baby. I don’t see her enjoying it, despite her lying that she does, she most likely exclusively pumps-another reason her supply isn’t good as a pump can’t replace the exact sucking motions of babies that trigger the Breast to make more milk. Pumping can help, but doing it exclusively doesn’t work for many. And I just don’t believe she lets him nurse
Especially if she's wearing the tops she shows herself in. They make lots of cute tops for nursing mothers and she doesn't seem to have _any_.
She didn't know she'd bleed "for weeks"? She needs to get on Audible and listen to some books about her body. We know she isn't going to read anything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

So it looks like it's Davis' birthday because she made a post congratulating him for also being a ~great dad~.

She posted a photo of him focused watching tv, with the baby next to him on the dock a tot, of course . Not a mom so, sorry if the questions are dumb but ...can't that be harmful for his sight? Let alone can he actually SEE things clearly yet? He is a newborn! If anything Why are they so proud of bucky watching tv? What great dad,huh.
They are getting Coots used to spend all day wired to it already.. we know that tv will raise him ..mommy is too busy shopping online for things she doesn't need and daddy wastes time at homedepot and on his truck..

Post by Guest »

Cooter is just getting the same education as mom. Don’t you know that tv teaches you everything you need to know?? 😂

I mean, he’s Casey’s kid. I don’t expect him to delve into Sartre or Hemingway. It’s Real Housewives, The Batchelor and Gossip Girl marathons for him. Anything else he needs to know can be found at Bass Pro or Cabelas. Won’t be long till Coots is ready for his first trip to the deer stand.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

margsandmakeup wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:43 pm
Some highlights from her IG Q&A. Fed is best (which is a quote someone on here previously said) yet she can't keep him at a healthy weight. I'm curious why she can't produce. She did mention she's meeting with a lactation consultant which is good I guess. She didn't know you bled for weeks after birth? If you read one fucking book or researched you probably would've.

She also: has lost 20 pounds so far but doesn't look at the scale, wants to wait a year and a half before her next kid, claims she can't wait to have more kids, hasn't unpacked her hospital bag(s) yet.

What a mess.
She prob isn’t making enough milk bc she’s restricting food intake so much. She doesn’t understand that you need to eat a lot to sustain only breastfeeding. And if she just quits breastfeeding altogether she could lose more weight anyway.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Comment on her most recent IG pic (and it's taken from farther away but he still looks way too small/sickly)...

"On your story you put all 5 of us love you... Girllll all 5 of you?! Are you preg again?!"

She is a dumbass ain't she?? :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

TeddySerious wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:19 am
Cooter is just getting the same education as mom. Don’t you know that tv teaches you everything you need to know?? 😂

I mean, he’s Casey’s kid. I don’t expect him to delve into Sartre or Hemingway. It’s Real Housewives, The Batchelor and Gossip Girl marathons for him. Anything else he needs to know can be found at Bass Pro or Cabelas. Won’t be long till Coots is ready for his first trip to the deer stand.
Living for this post!! :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Having a child is just a vanity project for them. I feel like that sums it up.

Look at their reveal video where the first half of their "meet our son" video was just clips of Casey and Davis as a couple. Then the next video she posts is a Nordstrom haul. When everyone is hoping for a video talking about her birth experience while it's still fresh in her mind, answering questions about Mason, maybe even introducing him on camera etc.

They are too immature and self-centred to consider the responsibility and that they are essentially now living for someone else and have to put their son first. All they care about is the novelty is having a little Casey/Davis to tout around.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

She hasn't unpacked her hospital bag yet? she's such a gross slob.

Blahblahblahhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Blahblahblahhh »

ColdOne wrote:She hasn't unpacked her hospital bag yet? she's such a gross slob.
If she was a normal new mom with a working husband who was spending all her time doting on her newborn I would give her a pass. But she’s already gotten her hair and nails done on separate days sans Cooter, filmed a haul of ugly shit that costs her thousands of dollars while trying to convince everyone her cereal box ass is a size 25, and had her hair styled and filler packed face caked with makeup almost everyday. She’s useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

^^ cereal box ass...I'm dead.

Post by Guest »

Or if her husband was deployed and she had a lot to get done. And I just wanted to say to the user here that commented she took her baby out because she was on her own paying bills, etc while her husband was gone, I totally and 100% understand that. There’s a curse on wives when our husbands are deployed or off training that includes anything and everything going wrong. Microwave breaks, water heater explodes, bank screws up and a payment isn’t made, and the list goes on and on. I’m sure every military wife has a horror story.

But that’s not Casey.
FootFace barely ever works. He seems to have the ability to be off whenever he likes to go here and there, and lounge around seething over guru Gossip. Casey doesn’t go out to do normal things like grabbing groceries or getting a gas tank filled so she can do yard work. Uh no. Princess Casey only worries about scheduling her acrylics, Botox and hair weave.

I know Frankenturd is going to put Coots on a jet ski sooner than later. Let’s see if Casey signs him up for swim lessons (she would have to participate) or ISR at 6 months. I’m very curious to see how selfless she will be when it comes to her son.

And she doesn’t need another one. I see in her q&a she’s still pumping out douchelords request for more kids close in age. I want to see her with two in diapers.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Blahblahblahhh wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:47 am
ColdOne wrote:She hasn't unpacked her hospital bag yet? she's such a gross slob.
If she was a normal new mom with a working husband who was spending all her time doting on her newborn I would give her a pass. But she’s already gotten her hair and nails done on separate days sans Cooter, filmed a haul of ugly shit that costs her thousands of dollars while trying to convince everyone her cereal box ass is a size 25, and had her hair styled and filler packed face caked with makeup almost everyday. She’s useless.

Lmaoo cereal box ass :rofl:

Yep totally agree with you! She’s had all this time to do useless crap but can’t be bothered to unpack OR feed her child/hold him/engage with him.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Blahblahblahhh wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:47 am

Lmaoo cereal box ass :rofl:

Yep totally agree with you! She’s had all this time to do useless crap but can’t be bothered to unpack OR feed her child/hold him/engage with him. You know, things that actually matter.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

I was stunned when she mentioned she had no idea she would bleed for weeks. I don't understand how she didn't know that. And it makes me wonder what else she doesn't know. Like is something going to happen to Cooter and she'll be all "I didn't know that could happen".

I really hope Cooter is grabby and pulls her fugly stringy extensions out. Her priorities are so strange to me. I don't understand wanting to do anything to please Frankenturd. I know she's no catch, but FFS she could do much better than him without having to compromise her own wishes. Maybe she thought she would grow to like Cooter after she grunted him out? Frankenturd probably told her it's different when they're yours or something to convince her. Either that or it was an ultimatum. She shouldn't be brining a human into this world if she didn't truly want him.

Post by Guest »

And she’s going off about negative comments again on Instagram. Honey, when you exploit your child for money dealing with others opinions good and bad are what you signed up for.

They won’t last as family vloggers 6 months.

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

TeddySerious wrote:Or if her husband was deployed and she had a lot to get done. And I just wanted to say to the user here that commented she took her baby out because she was on her own paying bills, etc while her husband was gone, I totally and 100% understand that. There’s a curse on wives when our husbands are deployed or off training that includes anything and everything going wrong. Microwave breaks, water heater explodes, bank screws up and a payment isn’t made, and the list goes on and on. I’m sure every military wife has a horror story.
That was me & I appreciate what you said above. I’m sure you understand exactly how it is. I don’t follow either of them anywhere anymore so this is where I take my breaks to read lol GG is my guilty pleasure lmao

But yeah I definitely didn’t run out and pamper myself. I think a lot of moms can attest to being overwhelmed af so how you looked was off the table, but not for Casey! In the name of her “business”! She’s a future HSN host. Her son is the least of her worries. Some women would much rather chase a bag instead of a family & she just needs them to keep up appearances and views.

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

Sorry for doubt post, but idk how to do that damn quote thing lol I wasn’t trying to repeat text

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Starbux wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:01 pm
I was stunned when she mentioned she had no idea she would bleed for weeks. I don't understand how she didn't know that. And it makes me wonder what else she doesn't know. Like is something going to happen to Cooter and she'll be all "I didn't know that could happen".

I really hope Cooter is grabby and pulls her fugly stringy extensions out. Her priorities are so strange to me. I don't understand wanting to do anything to please Frankenturd. I know she's no catch, but FFS she could do much better than him without having to compromise her own wishes. Maybe she thought she would grow to like Cooter after she grunted him out? Frankenturd probably told her it's different when they're yours or something to convince her. Either that or it was an ultimatum. She shouldn't be brining a human into this world if she didn't truly want him.
“Grunted him out” LOL you guys are too much today :rofl:

Yeah so the bleeding thing, that’s what I was referring to about her hoo haa still healing and WHY on earth is she shoving her battered, bleeding lady parts into tight short shorts just to prove “she can.” Meanwhile she has 3 spanx on and busting at the seams & lying about the size on top it. Pathetic bitch.

Post by Guest »

If she had married Frankenturd after 9/11, she would be singing a different tune. Lucky her she isn’t facing multiple deployments back to back and douchelord has three day weekends.

Speaking of 9/11, I’ll never forget how awful they were both acting at the memorial. Taking selfies and giggling. And there he was about to graduate from WP. I’m sure they will teach Coots their wonderful value system.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

mhmm24 wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Or if her husband was deployed and she had a lot to get done. And I just wanted to say to the user here that commented she took her baby out because she was on her own paying bills, etc while her husband was gone, I totally and 100% understand that. There’s a curse on wives when our husbands are deployed or off training that includes anything and everything going wrong. Microwave breaks, water heater explodes, bank screws up and a payment isn’t made, and the list goes on and on. I’m sure every military wife has a horror story.
That was me & I appreciate what you said above. I’m sure you understand exactly how it is. I don’t follow either of them anywhere anymore so this is where I take my breaks to read lol GG is my guilty pleasure lmao

But yeah I definitely didn’t run out and pamper myself. I think a lot of moms can attest to being overwhelmed af so how you looked was off the table, but not for Casey! In the name of her “business”! She’s a future HSN host. Her son is the least of her worries. Some women would much rather chase a bag instead of a family & she just needs them to keep up appearances and views.

Yes-- you definitely get excused from the "people who take their babies out before 6 weeks are whacked" club. Been there, done that. Not with a newborn, fortunately, but I definitely get it. You do what you have to when your partner is deployed.
Military spouses are a special breed. Somehow I don't see Casey handling deployment well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”