Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YeeHawitsCooterRaysBirthday/Casey Hillbilly Designer Holmes Part 11

Post by lmmomSD »

He is taking on that look that starving kids have with the big head and emaciated body. I'm exaggerating some, but not much.
He's got his dad's big forehead, that's for sure!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

lmmomSD wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:40 pm
He is taking on that look that starving kids have with the big head and emaciated body. I'm exaggerating some, but not much.
He's got his dad's big forehead, that's for sure!

Omg. YES.
Save the children...

Save Cooter!!

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

#FreeMason

wait wut

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

He has Casey’s fug features. It was lose lose anyway bc who would want frankenturds face?
But features aside, this child isn’t a happy, content baby & he just does not look well to me. I do feel like he’s malnourished but there may be something else going on as well, some sort health issue. I dunno, I’m not an MD but he looks weak, tired, excessively tiny, his head is disproportionate to body, has saggy skin and just looks very cranky and distressed from basically everything they’ve shown us of him so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

fihe wrote:#FreeMason

wait wut
ImageImageImage

Xoxjulie21xox
Learner
Learner

Post by Xoxjulie21xox »

mhmm24 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:55 am
TeddySerious wrote:
mhmm24 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:32 am
3 weeks of paternity leave? Tha fuck? 10 days is the standard in the army. My husband came home from Korea on leave for the birth and just got 10 days. He has to be dick riding some higher ups to get these privileges because it was also really odd how they just got to move back to Georgia at their own will. I asked my husband what could’ve got them out of that PCS in Drum so fast and he said it’s probably because 1. His chain of command didn’t like him and found a chance to dump him off or 2. He’s needs of the Army (they didn’t have a job for him up there)

Also, just let me add here that I took my daughter out before 6 weeks because I had to. My husband was deployed so someone had to pay bills, buy groceries, run errands to keep our household up. Doesn’t mean I don’t love my child. I agree with a lot of things y’all are saying about these two goons, but saying someone doesn’t love or care for their child because they didn’t stay in for 2 months is bullshit. I also had extremely bad PPD so yes, for my mental health I had to get out. PPD is something you will never understand unless you’ve had it, period.

Aren’t they extremely close (in distance) to both of their parents? Why are they not stepping in and helping her? I wouldn’t be surprised if she told everyone to give them their privacy to be with Cooter all while she exploits him on the internet smh.

Anyone think the Mason IG was made by a crazy fan? I really hope they don’t make a whole IG for him. There are serious creeps out there and not to mention human trafficking is rampant in GA and the way they flaunt their money you never know what someone would do for ransom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a newish Army policy. So yes, he does get 21 days paternity leave (was changed from 10 to 21).

The point we made is the dude hasn’t worked much since he graduated WP. Seems like he’s ALWAYS off. He always has time to travel, go to this or that, etc.

Despite their proximity, she is not very tight with her family.
And I’m not sure what’s going on with his because he seems very tight with his mom and brother. They came up to Drum on holidays.
I stand corrected. I had my daughter in November and it changed January of this year lol

I think they will retro it back one year, when it changed my husband only had 10 he was able to ask his commander if he can get those extra 11 days and it was approved.

Blahblahblahhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Blahblahblahhh »

WHY the fuck does she constantly have her 3 week old baby propped up watching Netflix? It is the absolute weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. Anyone ever seen Baby Boom? She reminds me of Diane Keaton’s character when she first brings the baby home and has no idea what to do with it.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

gossipislife1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:10 pm
He has Casey’s fug features. It was lose lose anyway bc who would want frankenturds face?
But features aside, this child isn’t a happy, content baby & he just does not look well to me. I do feel like he’s malnourished but there may be something else going on as well, some sort health issue. I dunno, I’m not an MD but he looks weak, tired, excessively tiny, his head is disproportionate to body, has saggy skin and just looks very cranky and distressed from basically everything they’ve shown us of him so far.
I was thinking about this. Maybe he’s not exactly malnourished, maybe there is something else more serious and Casey doesn’t feel comfortable giving an explanation. But then again, it is not the best idea to display him on social media just like that. I don’t even know what to think anymore with this two. But there is definitely a disproportion between his body and head. I really hope we are wrong about all this, but it is starting to look like hydrocephalus.

ksjmcplh
Talker
Talker

Post by ksjmcplh »

Is it possible that Cooter could be a little person? A good indicator is a larger and disproportionate head in comparison to the body. I completely agree that at this point it probably isn’t even malnourishment, but a medical condition?

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

fingers crossed that coots packs on some pounds in the coming months...hopefully at his 4 weeks dr appointment the pediatrician will step in and tell them to supplement with formula.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

I’d never go and call an innocent baby ugly.

But I really do hope he grows into that forehead of his.

:love2:

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

She hinted at a difficult labor but has not explained it at all. (She said she was going to, but who knows if she's being over the top). Not sure if it ties into Cooter or his development? I have no idea how babies develop or how to diagnose a medical condition since I'm not a doctor, but looking at these photos/videos, he genuinely does not look right. He is so tiny and his head is really large. I even thought hydrocephalus too or something like that. If they were quiet about it, I'd be more respectful but these losers are posting videos and "memes" of him while he's distressed so...I hope their doctor gives it to them and tells them they need to worry more about their child instead of their latest photo shoot in his nursery.

Bsweet27
Informer
Informer

Post by Bsweet27 »

I dont think she is supposed to be propping her newborn in the boppy like that. There is a large label on the side of it that says at what age you can do what activity with the baby in it, such as nursing, tummy time, being propped. For sitting the way she does it says 3+ months, around the time when they have neck control. I imagine it being hard on his spine to sit in that position. And hard on his eyes to be in a completely dark room staring at the tv screen. Newborns are awake for such a small period of time a day, I dont understand why she isnt engaging with him when he has his eyes open and talking, singing, tummy time, playing, instead of propping him in front of the tv.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Maybe he's not getting a good latch or something, or her milk supply is low, and she doesn't realize he's not getting enough. He looks too small to me, he should be gaining some weight at this point.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

Cakey Selfish Holmes is out attempting to beautify herself while her baby Is crying and hungry at home! She looks so unnatural with him. Every photo looks so forced. I’m thinking this will be a one and done thing, this is the first and last kid she will ever birth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Oh god, did she take the baby to the nail salon?
Sorry if you do this ladies, but I hate seeing that. Those fumes give me a headache; I can’t imagine what it’s like for a tiny baby. They even use a stinky solution to put the dip powder on. Just no. Noooo.

She will be getting a fresh face soon. I’m sure she will inquire about baby Botox.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

TeddySerious wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:02 am
Sorry if you do this ladies, but I hate seeing that. Those fumes give me a headache; I can’t imagine what it’s like for a tiny baby. They even use a stinky solution to put the dip powder on. Just no. Noooo.

She will be getting a fresh face soon. I’m sure she will inquire about baby Botox.
i don't think she did because her ig story said back with the baby. but seriously... she has a newborn and shes more worried about her nails. i cant with this materialistic bitch. and isn't frakenfoot back to work now ? ha ha haaaa

Blahblahblahhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Blahblahblahhh »

margsandmakeup wrote:She hinted at a difficult labor but has not explained it at all. (She said she was going to, but who knows if she's being over the top). Not sure if it ties into Cooter or his development? I have no idea how babies develop or how to diagnose a medical condition since I'm not a doctor, but looking at these photos/videos, he genuinely does not look right. He is so tiny and his head is really large. I even thought hydrocephalus too or something like that. If they were quiet about it, I'd be more respectful but these losers are posting videos and "memes" of him while he's distressed so...I hope their doctor gives it to them and tells them they need to worry more about their child instead of their latest photo shoot in his nursery.
I think her “difficult labor” was just that she ended up stalling for a few hours instead of having a very fast labor. The night she got to the hospital her water had already broke and she was progressing very fast at first, even Davis said “I think we are going to have a baby tonight”. Meaning they were expecting her to have the baby within a few hours of getting to the hospital. A labor that fast with a first baby is pretty unusual and I’m sure Casey was looking forward to bragging about it. But then her progress slowed down and she didn’t end up having him until the next afternoon. And Davis made several comments about him being “stubborn” or some shit. Her epidural seemed to work perfectly and she never seemed in pain at all. So “difficult labor” my ass. She had a perfectly average uneventful first labor.

She could try have a 26 hour long labor where she finally asked for an epidural at 8 cm’s and then have the epidural fail and end up pushing for 2 hours and end up with a nearly 10 lb. baby. That was my experience and I still don’t go around saying I had a “difficult labor”, because I know others have it worse complication wise. She’s just a spoiled brat.

Post by Guest »

karlibel wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:04 am
TeddySerious wrote:

i don't think she did because her ig story said back with the baby. but seriously... she has a newborn and shes more worried about her nails. i cant with this materialistic bitch. and isn't frakenfoot back to work now ? ha ha haaaa
Wonder who she roped into watching him so she could get her nails done. Rosie? Daisy? 😂

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

TeddySerious wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:08 am
karlibel wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:04 am
TeddySerious wrote:

Wonder who she roped into watching him so she could get her nails done. Rosie? Daisy? 😂
yea cooter is on the floor with each dog next to him lmao

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”