Fleur de Forced Content - Part 24

bubblebop
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur de Forced Content - Part 24

Post by bubblebop »

Yes, me too! I didn't watch any of her content for a long time and now I came back, because she has grown. Before it was just lazy endless hauls, but now it's gotten better contentwise - she is vegan, worrying about the waste, actually working out and even cooking! I like it, good for her!

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I'm enjoying her a lot. Mostly I love seeing that property. It is spectacular. But I think she has grown. I think she actually enjoys the home stuff and living without the pressure of having to travel on a brand trip, running up to London to shop, etc. It seems much more honest and natural.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

I think she's kept it real during lockdown as well. We're not getting hundreds of Amazon hauls or preaching about productivity. We're seeing her throwing together meals from whatever's left in the fridge, spending time with her kid, and her and Mike having film nights. For living in a literal stately home, she's somehow one of the more relatable YouTubers at the moment. I also think she's enjoying parenthood a lot more now that River is older which is helping bring her down to earth a bit more.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I hadn't watched Fleur in a while, I unsubbed a while back because she became super boring. I started watching her quarantine vlogs and I've been liking them because they're similar to the vlogs she used to do back in the old house with the clock wall and I really enjoyed those. I've noticed however that she's somehow gotten worse at talking over Mike and interrupting him, it still drives me insane lol.

jadzia
Talker
Talker

Post by jadzia »

A few years ago I stopped following her on youtube. But I kept following here on Instagram, although I didn't like her content anymore.
I think she really thrived during the pandemic. She was at home, was socially distancing - even with her parents and I really enjoyed watching her content. She showed her charming country life, but no constant swipe-ups etc.

And I really think - at least from a white european person perspective - she really handled the recent events well in regards of her posts.

guiltypleasure101
Learner
Learner

Post by guiltypleasure101 »

I wonder what happened this past week....hopefully nothing too bad.

guiltypleasure101
Learner
Learner

I wonder what happened this past week....hopefully nothing too bad.

guiltypleasure101
Learner
Learner

For some reason my first thought was something pregnancy related or marital problems with Mike going back to work.....hopefully its neither of the two.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

I think the Mike thing is a stretch but I could maybe see something pregnancy related. Either way I hope they're on the up again, especially since lockdown seemed to be going so well for them before this.

Melina75
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Melina75 »

Her mom just posted a picture today saying that her mom (fleur’s grandmother) is in the hospital with coronavirus. So that is probably what Fleur was talking about. I hope she gets well soon!!

Melina75
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Melina75 »

Her mom just posted a picture today saying that her mom (fleur’s grandmother) is in the hospital with coronavirus. So that is probably what Fleur was talking about. I hope she gets well soon!!

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

She confirmed in the latest vlog that her grandma does indeed have Covid. She's also had 2 miscarriages (1 in October last year and 1 last week) plus the rash and virus she's had.

That is so so sad about the miscarriages, my heart really goes out to her.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

scgirl212 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:43 pm
She confirmed in the latest vlog that her grandma does indeed have Covid. She's also had 2 miscarriages (1 in October last year and 1 last week) plus the rash and virus she's had.

That is so so sad about the miscarriages, my heart really goes out to her.
Oh man, this is really sad to hear. I really hope she's okay and can recover from this, this must be so stressful for her on top of having her grandma in the hospital.

caffeinenicotine
Learner
Learner

Post by caffeinenicotine »

I agree with everything being said about her relatability going back to what it once was in her vlogs. Have really been enjoying that. My heart aches for her concerning her miscarriages and I'm certain she has been an emotional mess off camera but I absolutely respect her keeping it reeled in on camera and not milking that for views like a LOT of YouTubers would.

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

Is this fake bitch holding fake giveaways or what? I never enter these things, but I did her latest nespresso one and she always makes out she publishes the winner in her stories, but she didn’t this time. There is no stories and that would be available for 24hrs if she posted it just yesterday. I messaged her and nespresso yesterday and they didn’t reply. Why wouldn’t you write down the name of the winner in one of your posts where it is for everyone to see? I don’t think I would ever win and I don’t care but I still would like to see someone got it and we entered for a reason :roll: I always thought the proper influencers and these big brands don’t care for the freebie due to the exposure they get, but now they’re not even giving us that?

What’s the point in Fleur anyway and how can you lot rave about her in the trash thread? She’s a rich fake bitch looking for some adoration from her followers and selling her soul and ass to the brands just to get more free shit that she can very well afford with her own money.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Trixy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:31 am
Is this fake bitch holding fake giveaways or what? I never enter these things, but I did her latest nespresso one and she always makes out she publishes the winner in her stories, but she didn’t this time. There is no stories and that would be available for 24hrs if she posted it just yesterday. I messaged her and nespresso yesterday and they didn’t reply. Why wouldn’t you write down the name of the winner in one of your posts where it is for everyone to see? I don’t think I would ever win and I don’t care but I still would like to see someone got it and we entered for a reason :roll: I always thought the proper influencers and these big brands don’t care for the freebie due to the exposure they get, but now they’re not even giving us that?

What’s the point in Fleur anyway and how can you lot rave about her in the trash thread? She’s a rich fake bitch looking for some adoration from her followers and selling her soul and ass to the brands just to get more free shit that she can very well afford with her own money.
well said. :tu:
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

Did anyone that follows her see her announce the winner for the Nespresso competition?

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

I see this vile greedy creature is back to stories today after several days break to post a lengthy makeup ad. No mention of a winner for her competition again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

flo
Talker
Talker

Post by flo »

So, amidst everything going on in the world I decided to go back and watch Fleur's old content for a bit of escape/comfort. I really miss her OG vlogs (watching Vlogmas 2011 right now). She was never a perfect person, and most of her life isn't relatable to me, but there was something genuine that I was able to connect to. I haven't really watched her content in years. Hope she is doing okay.

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

This forum has become completely nauseating. Not only does it not load most of the time, but it’s filled with brainwashed idiots that want to praise different gurus and not even in the rave threads. Tatle life is a far worse alternative due to this too. If I wanted to worship these fake mindless consumerists, I would do that like all the sheep in the comments, I wouldn’t bother coming to a forum like this. I’m done. I know I won’t be missed. I am not bitter, it’s just a shame what has become of once a nice site.

Return to “FleurDeForce”