In the Nick of Time: Staying Afloat is an Oar Deal Pt. 41

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: In the Nick of Time: Staying Afloat is an Oar Deal Pt. 41

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Annie is desperately trying to prolong this. Guitar lessons now? It’s gonna take at least a year with her kind of work ethic just to learn enough chords to have a variety of songs so it’s not just Am, C, G, D for every song. Best of luck to her with barre chords. If she thinks her fingers hurt now, oh man wait until the B string of straight steel is digging into your literal bone and you STILL can’t play a Bm without at least one note being muted. I’m not saying she can’t or won’t but this like many other endeavors seems to be a fleeting desire because her flavor of the week plays guitar and she should too. Remember Fortnite and 2K cause Hayden played? Now she doesn’t even touch a gaming system. But everyone is going to be like oh nooo! Annie DOES play the guitar. She plays guitar about as much as I play basketball, like yeah I can play basketball but am I LeBron James? No. I’m not even good enough to play with the guys at LA Fitness. She wants a career as a musician and she wants to be taken seriously. She needs to quit her career now, practice and be good at it and then show her worth by posting on social media. Do more than just walk into a recording studio spend 2 hours singing and then go home to play on tik tok or swim and never think about it again. If she wants this she will do it even when it’s not going to bring in cash. Post covers on Instagram or on her YouTube channel. Instead of making reaction videos and what’s on my iPhone, show us that music is something you are genuinely passionate about and not just because your current obsession plays the guitar.

As for the juice cleanse... I can’t. That’s not even funny. That’s dangerous. They have young followers and they themselves don’t need a “juice cleanse” never mind promote it like this is some super cool new trend to a bunch of children who don’t need to be taught that starvation is cool. You don’t NEED to juice cleanse. Your kidney’s do that fine on their own. Starving yourself on carrot kale and turmeric juice is only making you miserable and you’re getting literally no health benefits out of it. None. LA really sent this family off the deep end. Annie has gone from a somewhat charming if not obnoxious child that was somewhat relatable and entertaining to a teenager who thinks she is LA’s finest acting like she needs a juice cleanse at 14 so she can keep wearing her half naked outfits and date boys closet to legal drinking age than her age. Yeah she is annoying and the more shit they do that makes you sit back and think wow this is fucked up for a child her age. I am genuinely concerned for her. The stuff y’all are posting and saying about her is scary for what lays ahead in her future. If not physically, her mental health is going to be all kinds of fucked up... sorry for my language. But I’m genuinely concerned for her. She may think her life is boujie and wonderful now but what’s gonna happen when the smoke and mirrors is gone? No one is calling her the next Taylor Swift (in her dreams). If that was the case, she would have made strides. Taylor was mainstreaming her music outside of country radio within the first 3 years of her career... to compare her to a musical genuin like Taylor is like comparing Jacob Sartorius to being the next Elton John. Yeah no. And Annie isn’t even nearly as big as Jacob was and look, his flame burnt out. What’s gonna happen when this is all gone? She didn’t have the mental health stability coming into this to realize people are blowing smoke in her face because no one is gonna say you have no future in this. But buttering her up is part of their image. They don’t care about Her. No one cares about her, genuinely. They care that her name is the title brings that Adsense and the money. At the end of the day, it comes down to the money. You gotta be mentally strong to go into that industry. You gotta love love it or it will eat you alive. And that’s bound to happen to her.

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

She needs a juice cleanse about as much as she needs an oxygen bar.
Who is she doing it "with"? I couldn't tell.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She might be doing the cleanse with Katie. It was from officiallybratayley instagram.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Notoday wrote: She might be doing the cleanse with Katie. It was from officiallybratayley instagram.
OF COURRRRSE. Jesus. As if this couldn’t get any worse you’re telling me it was her mother’s idea to instill the idea of starvation in an attempt to “cleanse” their bodies of toxins that their kidneys do themselves without the disgusting juices in her vulnerable daughters mind... next thing we will see is more daughter vaping to relax and then it ends with them snorting cocaine to numb the pain... this is like watching a plane plummet to the ground from 30,000 ft up... you know it’s going to end in disaster but you can’t help but sit there and watch it happen.

KATIE WE KNOW YOU READ THIS!!! PLEASE BE A MOTHER AND STOP TEACHING YOUR CHILD THAT YOUR OUTER IMAGE IS NOT THE END ALL BE ALL OF HER SELF WORTH!!!

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

I just watched Billy's interview, and he really didn't reveal much. Billy is one of those people who think they're very smart, probably because they haven't been around people who are truly smart, and who talk in a very patronising way despite not being able to bring anything to a conversation that isn't very obvious or surface-level. I mean, his reason for being pro guns is that "he was in the Navy and worked with guns, so he likes them". At least he doesn't believe in juice cleanses, I guess...?

Really, do none of these people have any capacity for introspection and self-awareness? Aren't they able to think critically? We've been saying it for ages, but Katie acts like she's 15 again, and it's very sad to watch. I don't believe she's happy, and I don't think Billy is either, despite what he said in the interview. But they do seem to want different things in life, and I'm beginning to think both Katie and Annie resent him because he started to complain about the LA lifestyle and to lecture them about it.

QueenPeen69
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenPeen69 »

i’m no health expert or pediatrician but a 14 year old girl doing a juice cleanse does NOT seem healthy in any sort of caliber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenPeen69
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenPeen69 »

QueenPeen69 wrote:Image
i’m no health expert or pediatrician but a 14 year old girl doing a juice cleanse does NOT seem healthy in any sort of caliber.

oops, i just saw it pop on my timeline and didn’t see it’d been mentioned! disregard me.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

waterynames wrote:I just watched Billy's interview, and he really didn't reveal much. Billy is one of those people who think they're very smart, probably because they haven't been around people who are truly smart, and who talk in a very patronising way despite not being able to bring anything to a conversation that isn't very obvious or surface-level. I mean, his reason for being pro guns is that "he was in the Navy and worked with guns, so he likes them". At least he doesn't believe in juice cleanses, I guess...?

Really, do none of these people have any capacity for introspection and self-awareness? Aren't they able to think critically? We've been saying it for ages, but Katie acts like she's 15 again, and it's very sad to watch. I don't believe she's happy, and I don't think Billy is either, despite what he said in the interview. But they do seem to want different things in life, and I'm beginning to think both Katie and Annie resent him because he started to complain about the LA lifestyle and to lecture them about it.
He was "in the Navy and worked with guns so he likes them"? Was he an MP? Because the Navy doesn't usually have you carrying side arms. It's not like the Army or Marines. My ex only carried a gun when he was flying on combat missions. Only SEALS and MPs carry weapons regularly in the Navy.
I think he's full of shit.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry. But I was trying to find out what he did in the Navy, & saw this.:

"Being a military man, he naturally tries to inculcate discipline and good manners". Riiiiight. That's why Annie eats Thanksgiving dinner with her fingers and pudding cups with no spoon, and both kids chew gum like cows and talk with their mouths full. Image

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

New thread folks!!!

viewtopic.php?f=541&t=36983
.......meow.......

Return to “Bratayley”