Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Locked
tahtee
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 610 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by tahtee » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:53 pm

LeChatteNoir wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:10 pm
I know that some people have sent their wigs, lipsticks to the lab for independent testing and the labs didn't find any mold/ fungus/ microbes in them.

But what about the hairs/ fibers? Maybe the labs weren't sent any with those issues (which I find VERY hard to believe)?
From what I understand, they can only test for things they know they are looking for. They’re not really testing some unknown thing to find out what it is. They’re looking specifically for mould I guess and it turned up negative for that. I think they should have tested for asbestos seeing as that seems to be the most common containment of makeup if I’m not mistaken

User avatar
Elizabeth537
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1670
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 3615 times
Been thanked: 2671 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by Elizabeth537 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Hi totally new here ... Can someone please go as a Jaclyn lipstick for Halloween??

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk


User avatar
soul reaper
Talker
Talker
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:46 pm
Has thanked: 245 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by soul reaper » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Elizabeth537 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 pm
Hi totally new here ... Can someone please go as a Jaclyn lipstick for Halloween?? ImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Just find a Cousin It costume, throw some silver glitter on it and you’re good.

ivana abramovich
Talker
Talker
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:35 am
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 639 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by ivana abramovich » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:11 pm

How long does she plan on being MIA? At this point it’s a bit childish to be hiding around

User avatar
Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 2768 times
Been thanked: 1632 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by Glitterangel19 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:30 am

Elizabeth537 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 pm
Hi totally new here ... Can someone please go as a Jaclyn lipstick for Halloween?? ImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk



GIRLLL...that is the funniest shit I've read in a while! I SO want to do this! :rofl: Can someone PLEASE make a meme of this? BTW, welcome! :wel: :wel:

User avatar
CinnamonBun
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 680
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 261 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by CinnamonBun » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:13 am

soul reaper wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Elizabeth537 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 pm
Hi totally new here ... Can someone please go as a Jaclyn lipstick for Halloween?? ImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Just find a Cousin It costume, throw some silver glitter on it and you’re good.

And roll around on the floor to gather lint and other particles
Image

User avatar
PlastixRecruiter
Informer
Informer
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 340 times
Been thanked: 1413 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by PlastixRecruiter » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 am

CinnamonBun wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:13 am
soul reaper wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Elizabeth537 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 pm
Hi totally new here ... Can someone please go as a Jaclyn lipstick for Halloween?? ImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Just find a Cousin It costume, throw some silver glitter on it and you’re good.

And roll around on the floor to gather lint and other particles
Dont forget to glue some orbeez and metal razors!! Lmao

User avatar
MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 am
Location: 3rd planet from the sun
Has thanked: 478 times
Been thanked: 9123 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:27 am

fleekthis wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm
Pickledick has also deleted his IG!
Noseyjosie wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:17 am
Is she still with pube fuzz? I havent seen him mentioned lately

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
His IG is still there but it is private. Has been for a long time now.
Same shit, different day

User avatar
12thplace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:22 am
Has thanked: 278 times
Been thanked: 1980 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by 12thplace » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:35 am

Anyone know how many days are left until her accounts are fully deleted?

User avatar
MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 am
Location: 3rd planet from the sun
Has thanked: 478 times
Been thanked: 9123 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:13 am

12thplace wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:35 am
Anyone know how many days are left until her accounts are fully deleted?
Approximately 11 days if we go by the 30 day scenario.
Same shit, different day

User avatar
fleekthis
Talker
Talker
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:19 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by fleekthis » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:28 am

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:27 am
fleekthis wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm
Pickledick has also deleted his IG!
Noseyjosie wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:17 am
Is she still with pube fuzz? I havent seen him mentioned lately

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
His IG is still there but it is private. Has been for a long time now.
That’s super weird. I checked on two accounts and they were gone on both but I’m not blocked from any Jaclyn accounts including JHCloset.

User avatar
justforthelols
Talker
Talker
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 377 times
Been thanked: 550 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by justforthelols » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm

nattydread wrote:
Sugar n Sass wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:10 pm
Image

Looks like this was taken inside the Jacass Dungeon...... if Jaclyn was so mentally destroyed by all this drama, would her sister be taking selfies in her room ImageImageImageImage. This family is beyond.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like the closet bitch went and fucked up her face even more.....she looks horrendous in this pic.
She has the same stumpy, upward growing nails Jaclyn does. Creeps me out. They have to stop emphasizing it with the fugly neon nails. Image

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk


User avatar
PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1214
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by PearlescentPink » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:45 pm

ivana abramovich wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:11 pm
How long does she plan on being MIA? At this point it’s a bit childish to be hiding around
Well, she’s probably ovulated by now, so only a little while longer until she can confirm the pregnancy. And then I’m anticipating a few cryptic tweets suggesting that she isn’t sure who the father is.

She’s gonna need a big scandal to blow over this one.
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

yhorm sanchez
Debater
Debater
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:20 pm
Has thanked: 7372 times
Been thanked: 515 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by yhorm sanchez » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:41 pm

justforthelols wrote:
nattydread wrote:
Sugar n Sass wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:10 pm
Image

Looks like this was taken inside the Jacass Dungeon...... if Jaclyn was so mentally destroyed by all this drama, would her sister be taking selfies in her room ImageImageImageImage. This family is beyond.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like the closet bitch went and fucked up her face even more.....she looks horrendous in this pic.
She has the same stumpy, upward growing nails Jaclyn does. Creeps me out. They have to stop emphasizing it with the fugly neon nails. Image

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk
How the hell are their nails like that? It honestly looks painful Image

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk


User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 1234 times
Been thanked: 5333 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by auntiflo13 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:49 pm

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:27 am
fleekthis wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm
Pickledick has also deleted his IG!
Noseyjosie wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:17 am
Is she still with pube fuzz? I havent seen him mentioned lately

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
His IG is still there but it is private. Has been for a long time now.


The last thing he posted was 30 May - a photo of him filming Jacass on the diamond <3
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there"

LeChatteNoir
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by LeChatteNoir » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:20 pm

tahtee wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:53 pm
LeChatteNoir wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:10 pm
I know that some people have sent their wigs, lipsticks to the lab for independent testing and the labs didn't find any mold/ fungus/ microbes in them.

But what about the hairs/ fibers? Maybe the labs weren't sent any with those issues (which I find VERY hard to believe)?
From what I understand, they can only test for things they know they are looking for. They’re not really testing some unknown thing to find out what it is. They’re looking specifically for mould I guess and it turned up negative for that. I think they should have tested for asbestos seeing as that seems to be the most common containment of makeup if I’m not mistaken
I didn't even think of asbestos.
If anyone is still sending those shitsticks to labs, she'd better hope and pray to whatever god she loves that it doesn't come back positive for that, cuz she's gonna have some major legal issues to contend with. Especially after saying they're safe to use.
Then again, that isn't very entertaining for us lol

I wish I could remember which video it was, and I don't know how true it is, but someone said they took it to a bio lab at their college and a professor said it looked like rat hairs under a microscope. :o

User avatar
whatshouldido
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:26 pm
Has thanked: 839 times
Been thanked: 1119 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by whatshouldido » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:03 pm

On Thursday, it will be 3 weeks since she's deleted her socials

This is insane that this is how she's reacting, it's SO unprofessional!

At some point she's going to have to come back and act like an actual company owner and brand 'face' instead of hiding because people are being so "mean" to her

Whenever James Charles goes on his next idiotic rant wanting to know why Youtubers/influencers aren't taken seriously and aren't paid as much as actors/celebrities to endorse things, we can all point to this Jaclyn nonsense and say to him, 'THAT'S why."

User avatar
nattydread
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:10 pm
Has thanked: 718 times
Been thanked: 2060 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by nattydread » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:12 pm

justforthelols wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm
nattydread wrote:
Sugar n Sass wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:10 pm
Image

Looks like this was taken inside the Jacass Dungeon...... if Jaclyn was so mentally destroyed by all this drama, would her sister be taking selfies in her room ImageImageImageImage. This family is beyond.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like the closet bitch went and fucked up her face even more.....she looks horrendous in this pic.
She has the same stumpy, upward growing nails Jaclyn does. Creeps me out. They have to stop emphasizing it with the fugly neon nails. Image

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk


UGH!! I just noticed the nails. She's rockin' the Jigsaw cheeks too.....this sister works out so she can't blame that on weight gain... :roll:

User avatar
LittleEdiesScarf
Informer
Informer
Posts: 442
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 2:57 pm
Has thanked: 1631 times
Been thanked: 1259 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by LittleEdiesScarf » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:17 pm

nattydread wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:12 pm
justforthelols wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm
nattydread wrote:
Sugar n Sass wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:10 pm
Image

Looks like this was taken inside the Jacass Dungeon...... if Jaclyn was so mentally destroyed by all this drama, would her sister be taking selfies in her room ImageImageImageImage. This family is beyond.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like the closet bitch went and fucked up her face even more.....she looks horrendous in this pic.
She has the same stumpy, upward growing nails Jaclyn does. Creeps me out. They have to stop emphasizing it with the fugly neon nails. Image

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk


UGH!! I just noticed the nails. She's rockin' the Jigsaw cheeks too.....this sister works out so she can't blame that on weight gain... :roll:
Can someone explain the nails? I don’t see it. Or post JacLint’s as an example. Intrigued.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:57 am
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:09 pm

When Jaclint returns, I don't want to hear an effing word about her mental health. I am so sick to death of these fraudsters blaming their mental state for their meltdowns, like it's some Get Out Of Jail Free card. No! You effed up, thinking you could pull a fast one on people and you've been caught out. Own up to your BS like an adult and move forward accordingly.

As an aside, I'd love to know what $100,000 of lab testing pays for, exactly, given Kenna et al are spending closer to the $400 mark. Admittedly their sample sizes were quite small, but still. There's a big difference between $400 and $20K per lab.

missymoocher123
Informer
Informer
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:31 am
Has thanked: 475 times
Been thanked: 1291 times

Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by missymoocher123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Not sure how YT works. But could she reactivate her accounts for a minute or so in the middle of the night her time and then shut them off again in order not to get them deleted for good and lose her domain name?

Pleiadian Starseed
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:59 pm
Has thanked: 6247 times
Been thanked: 3553 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by Pleiadian Starseed » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:07 am

^^ they were discussing this on the drama channels. Yes, she could just activate them for a second then deactivate them again. Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone on the other side of the world was awake and saw it reactivated? With all the different time zones around the world, she could easily get caught out doing it :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
phobunny
Debater
Debater
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:51 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by phobunny » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:09 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but the 30-day deadline is only applicabe to Twitter. For instagram, you can temporarily disable your account for as long as you like just like Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


bitch1992
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 am
Has thanked: 513 times
Been thanked: 2074 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by bitch1992 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:35 am


Kandi25
Informer
Informer
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 721 times

Re: Jaclyn 'ran for the Hills'#usecodejacattackedwithmoldylipsticks - Part 93

Post by Kandi25 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:10 am

NotWithoutMyTRex wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:09 pm
When Jaclint returns, I don't want to hear an effing word about her mental health. I am so sick to death of these fraudsters blaming their mental state for their meltdowns, like it's some Get Out Of Jail Free card. No! You effed up, thinking you could pull a fast one on people and you've been caught out. Own up to your BS like an adult and move forward accordingly.
Louder for the people in the back please. :respekt:

Look, I'm not saying mental health issues aren't real. They are. But these people live in a Whose Line world where the work hours don't exist and the deadlines don't matter. And I'm sick of them weaponizing mental health. There are people out there who dredge through real depression and anxiety and go to jobs they hate every day just to feed their child or pet because that's the only thing keeping them going. Some of us are luckier and have access to a good therapist to help us so we can move along, but that still requires actively working at it to stay functional and a lot of introspection to realize you need help.

These gurus are constantly time and time again hiding behind "I was in a dark place" to disappear and live off their passive income from old content. And they do this for months on end. They have all the money in the world to afford the care they need, yet we only ever hear about it when they're shilling sketchy therapy hotline sponsorships like that Better Health shit. I can count on the fingers of one hand the ones that seem to be really tackling their issues head on.

Sorry for the long rant it's just that I see the writing on the wall too. Making it seem like she deactivated everything and became a shut-in is almost definitely a plot to come back with a video crying about how Lipstickgate was "the darkest time of my life you guys, I was like in a REALLY dark place". Minions will jump on anyone who ever brings it up again because "you can't trigger her like that she was suicidal over her brand failing!"

It's the same thing James did to sweep his huge drama this year under the rug. He never took real action like suing the people who slandered him, because these people are all talk and no walk.

Locked

Return to “Jaclynhill1”