Emma "Legal & Lonely" Chamberlain - Part 4

inadream
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma "Legal & Lonely" Chamberlain - Part 4

Post by inadream »

I don’t really think it’s fair to compare Emma’s relationship with Ethan to her relationship with Aaron. Aaron is basically a nobody and Emma has all the power in the relationship (deciding how public it is and how much she is gonna share etc) vs Ethan who was even more famous than she was when they first started dating. And to me Ethan was the one who always made it more obvious him and Emma were together (the tweets, leaving Grayson calling her his girlfriend in their video, etc.) compared to her. So I don’t think you can say Ethan forced her to be private and it was toxic or whatever.. she said herself a few months ago one thing she would never share is her love life (which I guess changed) and this was after her and Ethan broke up so it wasn’t just him. You have to realize it was a completely different dynamic, two famous people in a relationship with articles being written about them and people watching their every move and obsessively shipping them all over the internet........ vs Emma and Aaron where only fans know about them and the outside world doesn’t care. Obviously she’s going to feel more comfortable showing off Aaron who doesn’t have his own fanbase

As for the friend thing, Olivia hung out with the twins multiple times and followed them both and liked almost all of their posts. When Emma was with Ethan, Amanda was single and she basically was splitting her time between the two of them. Now Amanda has a boyfriend as well so it easy to all hang out together with their boyfriends. You can’t really say Ethan never hung out with her friends, was toxic, etc when they were so private we literally don’t know anything.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

People noticed in Emma’s dad’s new video that she still has the twins’ fragrances on display in her little beauty room next to her other perfume.... same energy as Ethan still wearing the sweater she got him for Christmas lol

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

very obvious who the Dolan stans are lol... I honestly didn't know they were that much more popular than her?? I'd never heard of them until Emma started filming with them, and she wasn't some nobody youtuber before that she had millions of subs and was continuing to rise and would have even if she didn't befriend them imo. I feel like Emma has more of a broader reach than they do anyway idk.

As for the perfume thing, I'm sure neither of them hate eachother, it just didn't work out. Seemed like they were friends for awhile and then someone probably had to cut contact to move on.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

Daynahhhh wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:08 pm
very obvious who the Dolan stans are lol... I honestly didn't know they were that much more popular than her?? I'd never heard of them until Emma started filming with them, and she wasn't some nobody youtuber before that she had millions of subs and was continuing to rise and would have even if she didn't befriend them imo. I feel like Emma has more of a broader reach than they do anyway idk.

As for the perfume thing, I'm sure neither of them hate eachother, it just didn't work out. Seemed like they were friends for awhile and then someone probably had to cut contact to move on.
She’s more popular than them now, but when they first met the twins were more famous. They had been doing youtube way longer, had a lot more subs, etc. They both benefitted from their public friendship and grew because of it. I barely knew who the twins were and didn’t watch them before Emma but that doesn’t mean they weren’t more famous overall lol

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

inadream wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:58 pm
Daynahhhh wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:08 pm

She’s more popular than them now, but when they first met the twins were more famous. They had been doing youtube way longer, had a lot more subs, etc. They both benefitted from their public friendship and grew because of it. I barely knew who the twins were and didn’t watch them before Emma but that doesn’t mean they weren’t more famous overall lol
ok ya that makes sense, I feel like I hear a lot about them now from other youtubers but never did before but I guess I'm just paying more attention now. I honestly confused them for the old team 10 twins. It's so weird to hear people talk about the james/dolan/emma collabs with such high regard LOL, in my eyes there were like only a few videos and they were so bad and unorganized and their friendship didn't work well. I'm glad she's moved on from all that.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

can we talk about how ethan bought her a coffee maker thats thousands lol
lmaooo

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

Including the weekend of October 5, when they first posted on each other's socials and Aaron's existence in Emma's life became public, Emma and Aaron have spent four weekends together.  She has presumably introduced him to her parents, who started following his IG and her dad un-following the Dolans.  She has hung out with him with her two best females friends, and their boyfriends, all going to a football game and a birthday party and shopping at the Grove.  Then this last weekend at Tropicalia Emma and Aaron were all over dozens of fan pics and clips, not hiding anything, and yesterday Aaron posted on his IG and Emma Liked the post in about 10 seconds saying #firstlike and Aaron responded with heart and heart-eyes emojis.  In other words there has been more purposeful "Emron" content in a month as there was accidental "Ethma" content in a year.  Emma is happy happy.

Then today she posts that she is in New York City, no one knows why yet, maybe another Louis Vuitton / Vogue shoot.  But then she posts a pic of herself crying in an Uber and wanting to move to New York again, with the Twitter stan accounts wanting to fight whoever or whatever is making her sad.  How can Emma go from being the happiest she has ever publicly been with her new bae to crying in an Uber in 24 hours?  OK, she is a teen girl.  Overdramatic much. 

Today Emma was named to the Time Magazine Next 100 most influential people, in the Phenoms category.  The Dolan Twins are in New Jersey, by the way, with a few lone "Holy Trinity" stans asking the uncaring universe for them to meet up while Emma is in New York.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Emma just said on her podcast for 'boys to text her, jk I'm not available"

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

She also talked about signs your relationship is crumbling and was saying things like “when you spend too much or too little time together, when one person is always questioning the other’s loyalty, when your lives don’t join and you can’t hang out with each other’s family and friends” and then she said “we all have a douchebag phase and then we grow out of it” and also “if he doesn’t listen to you girl you need to cut him off... I’ve been there” she wasn’t being subtle at all her and Ethan clearly did not end on good terms

She also said when she was really sad and single a few months ago she DMed Timothee Chalamet lol

Too Much
Learner
Learner

Post by Too Much »

inadream wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:12 am
She also said when she was really sad and single a few months ago she DMed Timothee Chalamet lol
She actually looks a bit like Timothee Chalamet??

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

Too Much wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:18 am
inadream wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:12 am
She actually looks a bit like Timothee Chalamet??
She always says he’s her celebrity doppelgänger lol but he is also her celebrity crush

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

Emma attended the Time Magazine Next 100 Gala at Pier 17 in New York City last night.  She was fully decked out in Louis Vuitton, her make-up artist also posting her.  Tons of famous people, including Keke Palmer and youngish Congresswoman Lauren Underwood from Illinois in the pic above.  I am hoping more pics would come out today with Emma with other honorees as Lili Reinhart (Riverdale), Camila Cabello, Ezra Miller, Liza Koshy and many others there.  Emma did that thing she does in which she is not smiling in any of the images on the Getty Images site but the one posted here.  She was already dragged about this for the LV Beverly Hills and other events.  Can Derek Blasberg just tape her face into a smile and force her to act happy?  Does she think she is a runway model who is expected to have a blank dead stare?  Her stans are all so happy for her, she should act like she is happy and enjoying herself.

Maybe Emma genuinely does NOT enjoy these events.  She did post that she was getting sick in NYC, maybe too much fun with her boytoy this past weekend at Tropicalia or whatever.  She may not enjoy spending two hours getting hair and make-up done, then putting on weird looking and weird fitting LV boots and skirts and tops, but she is in a position to do this that literally 100 million others would gladly trade for.  We get that Emma loved Coachella and Fiji as with those brand sponsorships she could wear whatever she wanted and could be the goofy queen of the Dote girls, but the discomfort on her face at these high end fashion events is going to turn off her sponsors who are spending huge bucks to have her rep them.

Aaroh Hull #firstlike her IG yesterday, and she replied with hearts.  Those two are in it deep.

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

As Inadream wrote above, Emma's Stupid Genius podcast yesterday was about as personal as it has ever been.  I think people here on GG who cringe at the earlier episodes might like them more now as they have essentially become conversations between Emma and her producer, Kristen.  Kristen even suggested that they do more sociology type questions (instead of hard science), such as the one yesterday "Why Are People Attracted To Each Other"

Although Emma does embellish and did not name names, she was passionate about her loyalty being questioned, and since the break-up of Emma and Ethan seemed to happen the day Emma went to Elle Mills' party and saw Weston Koury, maybe that was really the breaking point.  She also talked about not being listened to.  This is her side of the story, but clearly she has had issues with boys and since there is only one boy she has ever actually been linked to she must know all her fans are going to read everything into Ethan.  She even talked about wanting to spill more secrets, but kept saying not yet, her producer joking that she will write a memoir later about all this.

She also talked about Thanksgiving and when to have a bf come to family gatherings, clearly she and Aaron are a thing and his family is in Chico and hers on the SF Peninsula, so it could be doable over 4 days or so.  She is not hiding any of this, her fandom just waiting for the two of them to post a pic together as they have done everything but that (except their first pics at the Pink Wall.)

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
full_send wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Emma attended the Time Magazine Next 100 Gala at Pier 17 in New York City last night.  She was fully decked out in Louis Vuitton, her make-up artist also posting her.  Tons of famous people, including Keke Palmer and youngish Congresswoman Lauren Underwood from Illinois in the pic above.  I am hoping more pics would come out today with Emma with other honorees as Lili Reinhart (Riverdale), Camila Cabello, Ezra Miller, Liza Koshy and many others there.  Emma did that thing she does in which she is not smiling in any of the images on the Getty Images site but the one posted here.  She was already dragged about this for the LV Beverly Hills and other events.  Can Derek Blasberg just tape her face into a smile and force her to act happy?  Does she think she is a runway model who is expected to have a blank dead stare?  Her stans are all so happy for her, she should act like she is happy and enjoying herself.

Maybe Emma genuinely does NOT enjoy these events.  She did post that she was getting sick in NYC, maybe too much fun with her boytoy this past weekend at Tropicalia or whatever.  She may not enjoy spending two hours getting hair and make-up done, then putting on weird looking and weird fitting LV boots and skirts and tops, but she is in a position to do this that literally 100 million others would gladly trade for.  We get that Emma loved Coachella and Fiji as with those brand sponsorships she could wear whatever she wanted and could be the goofy queen of the Dote girls, but the discomfort on her face at these high end fashion events is going to turn off her sponsors who are spending huge bucks to have her rep them.

Aaroh Hull #firstlike her IG yesterday, and she replied with hearts.  Those two are in it deep.

Her poor hairline. Every time I want to wear a tight high pony, I think of Emma and reconsider. It ain't worth it.
Lmao I actually do the same thing! Emma could always get her hairline filled though, girl has the money.
I hope she finds her niche soon, I think her being in between phases right now just comes with her age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Aaron and emma is way better than her and ethan. She seems happier and she can actually make it public

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Emma "Legal & Lonely" Chamberlain - Part 4

Post by sarstar112 »

If she’s so afraid to go grocery shopping because of what happened with those tiktokers then why doesn’t she just get them delivered? Lol Whole Foods delivers through Amazon prime or she could use instacart. She lives in LA and still thinks she needs to actually go to the grocery store to get groceries.

@Emma if u read here...do this instead

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

It’s so weird to see her going to LV fittings. When I think of people who go to these things I always think of actors and actresses or mainstream content creators (or at least more hands on YTers?). Like when I see or think of Emma I just see her as someone who got super lucky for carrying a camera with her around before, and seeing her do it now is just awkward. Maybe it’s just her persona now vs before or what she does now compared to before, idk.

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

any idea what she said to her mom about her dermatologist? she censored it and I’m curious

I love her mom’s laugh!

but yikes that vlog was not entertaining imo. is she putting on the helpless schtick? like she can’t even organize herself enough to make sure she eats during the day? her attitude about working out seemed a bit questionable at times, too

ilovemyself123
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovemyself123 »

inadream wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm
If they’re still together by summer I bet Aaron transfers to an LA school. He apparently already said transferring is a possibility, though I think transferring this early into a relationship would be a bad move. Or maybe he will gain more popularity and drop out completely
i don't see that happening. she has more than enough money to fly out to see him every weekend or fly him out and since she's not held down to la 24/7 she can go stay at a hotel with him near his college during the weeks if she wants. i know a girl who went to school in texas and her boyfriend in alabama and they made it work for like 3 years and now they live in the same town/are still together. ldr's do exist and work when you're able to see each other often (ie one of you is hella wealthy and can afford flights/road trips often)

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

She tweeted she wants to go back blonde. Anyone else think that she dyed her hair dark to match Ethan and now she wants it light again to match Aaron? Lol it’s kind of a reach but also funny if she did or subconsciously did it

Return to “Emma Chamberlain”