Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma "Legal & Lonely" Chamberlain - Part 4

Post by marmalicious »

full_send wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:53 pm
cheech wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:40 am
Do you guys remember the video from last year when Emma pulled an all nighter. She folded laundry and went to Rite Aid to buy Cheez Its? For some reason, I can't find it on her channel. Do any of you know why she would've deleted it?
Both Pulling An All-Nighter and I Can't Believe I Did That, the 2nd part of of her Dote Texas vlog, are still listed on her channel under Playlists / Vlogs / View Full Playlist as vlogs #29 and #43 (currently rank goes backwards)  Clicking on the videos shows a black screen briefly that the videos are stated as blocked due to having content from SME, which is Sony Music Entertainment, then the video automatically goes to the next vlog.  The videos were not deleted as Emma never lost the 8mil / 3mil views from her channel's total views, and they are still numbered in the channel video total.  Why this happened when it did is likely another story of greed and arrogance from the music companies.  UMG (Universal Music Group) is also notorious for this as well.  I don't know if it would be possible for Emma to allow the videos to be on the channel but not monetized, or if all of her videos are now monetized for Google AdSense and there is not a way to parse out the exceptions.

The theory is that Sony and the other companies hire interns to watch YouTube videos from the most viewed creators.  Even a few seconds of accidental ambient background music as they are at a party or restaurant can cause a copystrike. 

Emma also has two "private" videos, not sure if those are related to her Membership channel, in which case there should be about 10 of those, or one is the Dollar Store Makeover she had to remove / delete when she was trolled and victimized for race-baiting in a photoshopped screenshot sent to Twitter.  That is the only one I know of that she posted and possibly deleted, though it could be private, meaning she can still see it.
the 1st part of her arizona vlog with hannah and ellie from last spring is also gone

Post by Guest »

Did y’all see the title of the newest video? I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet but

inadream
Informer
Informer

Re: Emma

Post by inadream »

bad guy duh wrote: Did y’all see the title of the newest video? I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet but ImageImageImage
She literally starts the video by saying “I like this boy and he’s a skater” she’s exposing herself lol she wants everyone to know she’s moved on

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

She’s just so boring now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

She can't skateboard for shit, lol. Nonetheless it was really cute to see her talk about how much she likes this boy, she got very flustered the entire video. Like pretty much all of her videos, Emma could've taken it to a higher level by actually going to a skate park and maybe asking people around for help? Teenagers continue to scare her though, so she only stayed in her garage. She kept reiterating to not change for a guy/partner.

It's a bit funny how Ethma stans continue to be in denial even after this video.

Post by Guest »

tbh her last video is really cute, its so cute how shes so flustered the whole time

marmalicious
Learner
Learner

Post by marmalicious »

i like emma's new video. it felt more personable like "old emma" opening up about her life talking about how she likes a boy it was cute and we wouldnt have gotten a video like this if ethma was still around so im glad that chapter has closed lmao

gurugossgirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gurugossgirl »

what is the skater boy’s instagram anyone know?

gurugossgirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gurugossgirl »

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

gurugossgirl wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:34 pm
She was talking about Aaron aka the guy she's seeing lol
https://instagram.com/aaronhulll

foxyunicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foxyunicorn »

I’ve been smiling from ear to ear since I clicked on this video and it might be bc I’m on my third beer but I’m just so happy she feel comfortable about sharing a bit about her personal life and being relatable again. Anyway it makes me think Ethan was the one who didn’t want to be public about their relationship and that really sucks because honestly the media was probably more insane NOT knowing they were official than it would be if they actually broadcasted it. I’m not sure if that worked in their channels favor or not because “secretive” but we’ll see. Anyway um I’m obsessed.

foxyunicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foxyunicorn »

I’ve been smiling from ear to ear since I clicked on this video and it might be bc I’m on my third beer but I’m just so happy she feel comfortable about sharing a bit about her personal life and being relatable again. Anyway it makes me think Ethan was the one who didn’t want to be public about their relationship and that really sucks because honestly the media was probably more insane NOT knowing they were official than it would be if they actually broadcasted it. I’m not sure if that worked in their channels favor or not because “secretive” but we’ll see. Anyway um I’m obsessed.

foxyunicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foxyunicorn »

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

She looks absolutely gorgeous here
Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 7.55.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 7.55.05 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Re: Emma

Post by heyitsheidi »

inadream wrote:
bad guy duh wrote: Did y’all see the title of the newest video? I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet but ImageImageImage
She literally starts the video by saying “I like this boy and he’s a skater” she’s exposing herself lol she wants everyone to know she’s moved on
lol i saw it as a direct "fuck you" to ethan. i hope she genuinely likes this guy and is not just using him as a rebound or to piss ethan off

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

she does seem very happy in her newest video. if she does genuinely like the guy, then i'm happy for her! her social life isn't the best at the moment and i think it was making her depressed. hopefully he motivates her to make some more friends?

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

i agree u go girl lol

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

In yesterday's Stupid Genius podcast, which was recorded the day after Halloween, Emma said that on Halloween night she was with three couples and she was alone so she was awkwardly seventh wheeling.  Since she also stated she was with Amanda and Olivia, who have not publicly confirmed their dating status, one would think Emma would not say anything about her friends being "couples."  Of course it is no big deal except Emma herself has been so neurotically closed about herself being part of a couple, and her friends have all been astonishingly respectful for the past year and not one of them has ever spilled any "tea" about her. Not sure who the third couple would have been, maybe photographer Josie Musgrave, maybe Bryant was with them, which if so would also be "tea" she should not spill.

Emma also stated on the podcast that when she was staying at a hotel in San Francisco her "friend" helped her finish a large bag of caramel cheddar popcorn.  She also said she was getting a Brazilian wax after the episode was recorded, so it's pretty clear Emma was landscaping for Aaron who showed up in LA a day later for a weekend of dates at Soul Cycle, Alfred's and a UCLA football game.  It is interesting that though Emma has a 1000 Twitter / IG stans who follow her daily, half the comments on her Skateboarding video are from viewers who still think she is with Ethan and / or don't know who Aaron is in response to comments about him.

Speaking of the Dolans, Grayson has been obsessed with Matcha lately, and buys it from the same Alfred's Emma and Aaron went to together near her Soul Cycle.  Ethan has also apparently been wearing the hand-designed red sweater Emma gave him last Christmas.  LA is a huge area, but if Emma and the Dolans frequent the same general coffee / Urth cafe places in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills, they are bound to run into each other.  Even though the Dolans are tweeting out platitudes about how great their mental health is now and everything is perfect, they must be aware of Emma's dating status.  Ethan seemed utterly miserable in the months after he and Emma seemingly broke up on July 19, so maybe he has moved on as she has.  Or it's a branding act to retain their fanbase and to show themselves as happy-go-lucky goofballs just out to have fun and be single so their fanbase can now dream again about dating either of them without that annoying Emma Chamberlain blocking their lanes.

Anyway, the pic below is of Emma, Aaron, and Amanda from tonight.  Aaron is back in her arms in LA for second weekend in a row for the Tropicalia Music Festival this weekend.  Emma is in love, she's happy, she can combine her man and her female friends together, and if fans find them on the streets and take pics, it doesn't have to be a big dramatic Hollywood Fix ordeal.  Emma is just able to be normal, and everything is fine:

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

full_send wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:25 pm
In yesterday's Stupid Genius podcast, which was recorded the day after Halloween, Emma said that on Halloween night she was with three couples and she was alone so she was awkwardly seventh wheeling.  Since she also stated she was with Amanda and Olivia, who have not publicly confirmed their dating status, one would think Emma would not say anything about her friends being "couples."  Of course it is no big deal except Emma herself has been so neurotically closed about herself being part of a couple, and her friends have all been astonishingly respectful for the past year and not one of them has ever spilled any "tea" about her. Not sure who the third couple would have been, maybe photographer Josie Musgrave, maybe Bryant was with them, which if so would also be "tea" she should not spill.

Emma also stated on the podcast that when she was staying at a hotel in San Francisco her "friend" helped her finish a large bag of caramel cheddar popcorn.  She also said she was getting a Brazilian wax after the episode was recorded, so it's pretty clear Emma was landscaping for Aaron who showed up in LA a day later for a weekend of dates at Soul Cycle, Alfred's and a UCLA football game.  It is interesting that though Emma has a 1000 Twitter / IG stans who follow her daily, half the comments on her Skateboarding video are from viewers who still think she is with Ethan and / or don't know who Aaron is in response to comments about him.

Speaking of the Dolans, Grayson has been obsessed with Matcha lately, and buys it from the same Alfred's Emma and Aaron went to together near her Soul Cycle.  Ethan has also apparently been wearing the hand-designed red sweater Emma gave him last Christmas.  LA is a huge area, but if Emma and the Dolans frequent the same general coffee / Urth cafe places in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills, they are bound to run into each other.  Even though the Dolans are tweeting out platitudes about how great their mental health is now and everything is perfect, they must be aware of Emma's dating status.  Ethan seemed utterly miserable in the months after he and Emma seemingly broke up on July 19, so maybe he has moved on as she has.  Or it's a branding act to retain their fanbase and to show themselves as happy-go-lucky goofballs just out to have fun and be single so their fanbase can now dream again about dating either of them without that annoying Emma Chamberlain blocking their lanes.

Anyway, the pic below is of Emma, Aaron, and Amanda from tonight.  Aaron is back in her arms in LA for second weekend in a row for the Tropicalia Music Festival this weekend.  Emma is in love, she's happy, she can combine her man and her female friends together, and if fans find them on the streets and take pics, it doesn't have to be a big dramatic Hollywood Fix ordeal.  Emma is just able to be normal, and everything is fine:

They all kinda look alike lol

sunrise-blvd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunrise-blvd »

i really liked emma's latest video! :)

also, i actually really like emma's podcast now LOL i actually listen to it pretty often. idk i've never been into podcasts but i'm enjoying hers a lot!

Return to “Emma Chamberlain”