Acacia Kersey: Stay High on Doobies, Stay Helpless, Stay Harming Rosie

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay High on Doobies, Stay Helpless, Stay Harming Rosie

Post by Pistachiyo »

Everyone on twitter saying 45 dollars for a pin, signature, and a MAYBE 15 page book is out of their goddamn minds. Is the signature from Mother Mary herself?

I spent over 50 dollars on NUMEROUS toys and a book for my baby cousin and you know what happened? She went OOO THANKS, played for it for a good half hour, read the book with me, and literally forgot all of it at my house and never asked about it again. No fucking kid is going to cherish a book about a tshirt and especially not one written by Cicada.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Also what does this bitch even mean by "limited edition book cover?" Why would it be limited edition? Also she literally said "once they're gone, they're GONE" So basically what your saying is it's limited edition because once all copies are sold no more books will be produced? In that case why the fuck would you categorize the book cover as it's own incentive to getting the book? LMAO

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

Pistachiyo wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:42 am
Also what does this bitch even mean by "limited edition book cover?" Why would it be limited edition? Also she literally said "once they're gone, they're GONE" So basically what your saying is it's limited edition because once all copies are sold no more books will be produced? In that case why the fuck would you categorize the book cover as it's own incentive to getting the book? LMAO
I think by book cover she means the sleeve it comes in? I could be wrong, but either way it is fucking dumb. I have a 9 month old and I get her books mostly free through the Dolly Parton library thing that sends a free book every month. Other books are hand me downs, and the ones that are new that I bought are like $15 MAX.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

Pistachiyo wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:37 am
Everyone on twitter saying 45 dollars for a pin, signature, and a MAYBE 15 page book is out of their goddamn minds. Is the signature from Mother Mary herself?

I spent over 50 dollars on NUMEROUS toys and a book for my baby cousin and you know what happened? She went OOO THANKS, played for it for a good half hour, read the book with me, and literally forgot all of it at my house and never asked about it again. No fucking kid is going to cherish a book about a tshirt and especially not one written by Cicada.

I don’t know if you guys are familiar with Poppy but she’s a popular singer and YouTuber. I’m sure you know of her. Her new book is a 136 page graphic novel. Hardcover and signed for around $20. Someone with actual talent.
Wood is DELUSIONAL. 45?! 😂 She doesn’t even read, or know how books are priced. What a damn moron. And good lord this is a little KIDS book we’re talking about which makes the price even more ridiculous.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I hate how she’s being so secretive about it. Someone asked when I looked last night when I checked her Twitter if there was going to be a cheaper non limited edition version and she just did the hush/secretive emoji. Tell your fans what you’re going to be selling!!! You’re not that special, Acacia. Frankly, I think she’s being weird about it because she didn’t plan this launch at all. She just said fuck it I need this money ASAP for my new boobies!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I think she could have gotten away with charging $25 for the LE book and pin set just fine.

I know they have certain upfront costs plus the need to create a profit margin, but $45 is crazy. End of story. I love enamel pins and always see them go for $8–12 on Etsy so $25 total seems fair to me. Then maybe $12 for just the non-Limited Edition book. That’s obviously pricey for a children’s book but she’s ~Acacia Kerzey~ so she gets to charge whatever!

Post by Guest »

Alkmy wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:12 am
Pistachiyo wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:37 am

I don’t know if you guys are familiar with Poppy but she’s a popular singer and YouTuber. I’m sure you know of her. Her new book is a 136 page graphic novel. Hardcover and signed for around $20. Someone with actual talent.
Wood is DELUSIONAL. 45?! 😂 She doesn’t even read, or know how books are priced. What a damn moron. And good lord this is a little KIDS book we’re talking about which makes the price even more ridiculous.
Oh good God, Poppy is such a hack / fraud. The fact that she looks good in comparison to Acacia just shows how ridiculous this children's book situation is.

Post by Guest »

Mads07 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:27 am
I hate how she’s being so secretive about it. Someone asked when I looked last night when I checked her Twitter if there was going to be a cheaper non limited edition version and she just did the hush/secretive emoji. Tell your fans what you’re going to be selling!!! You’re not that special, Acacia. Frankly, I think she’s being weird about it because she didn’t plan this launch at all. She just said fuck it I need this money ASAP for my new boobies!!!

That's actually kind of messed up, to be acting like this is going to be an a limited edition release, saying "get it because when they're gone they're gone!" When it sounds like she has a plan behind the scenes to just release the book at a lower price point later on anyways.

I know a lot of companies pull shit like this but that doesn't make it OK imo. It's completely manipulative and greedy.

Idk how I keep managing to be surprised by how low she will go but I do. I mean seriously, how does she have fans ?!

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

I don’t know what Chicka Chicka Boom Boom is but it’s clearly great and I would definitely buy 6 copies over Cicada (whoever called her cicada i love it) and Jairys book any day

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

One of her stans posted that you could find a similarly priced children's book and Barnes and Noble and on their website the only picture books above like $20 are either 1) self-published nobodies (hmmm sounds familiar!) or 2) special editions or collections of already popular picture books (I saw the Olivia series, for example)

so no, you wouldn't find a similarly priced book at B&N

laughlover226
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by laughlover226 »

acacia literally only 4 days ago on twitter: "my boob size isn't my confidence issue!"
acacia today: "can't wait to get ready with my boobs done and my new confidence"
like ... ok what's the truth

imagine spending thousands of dollars for an "indebted rib" when you could just fix your hunchback posture

Jjc1228
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jjc1228 »

But Acacia, I thought it was to fix your iNdEbTeD riB cAgE and had “nothing to do with your confidence”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amaria213
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amaria213 »

:respekt:
Mads07 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:27 am

Knowing her the secret is MaTcHiNg T sHiRtS to the book and it only comes in a set for 50$ and OmG gUyS we WONT be releasing them rush quick Bradley has to go Disney after I get my boobies

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Jjc1228 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:44 am
But Acacia, I thought it was to fix your iNdEbTeD riB cAgE and had “nothing to do with your confidence”
This bitch cries at the drop of a hat 😂

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

How long do you think she'll milk the new boobs thing?
(pun intended)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Jjc1228 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:44 am
Obviously what was killing her confidence was her indebted rib cage despite the fact that it doesn't exist and isn't noticeable at all. Clearly the ONLY THING. /s

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

The more she talks about her boob job. The more it's clear she has not listened to the surgeon. She thinks she can just go braless less than a month after the surgery. Like no girl. You're going to be wearing special bras for like 2 months.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

I don't even know why she's making a big deal out of C-cups tbh like they're going to be the jiggliest bounciest tiddies and everyone will notice immediately and envy her, I'm 36C and I straight up forget I have them sometimes.

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

She's gonna buy a whole new wardrobe after the surgery I'm guessing, cos half of those peasant dresses and crop tops she wears aren't designed for bigger boobs.

ChillSis
Talker
Talker

Post by ChillSis »

The fact that she’s so skinny and has damn near non existent breasts she’s not going to end up with the luscious beautiful teardrop breasts unless her surgeon is God level and knows how to pull extra skin from somewhere. I’ve looked up several websites and post surgery photos for chest-less to full “bouncy boobies” don’t look natural and look tense/stiff. She doesn’t have the skin for the breasts to drop so they’re going to be implants sticking straight and taunt from her chest and I have a feeling that’s going to cause her to lose it.

Return to “acaciacutie”