GretchenLovesBeauty: Bleeding Cash & Clinging to Max (Pt. 2)

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GretchenLovesBeauty: Bleeding Cash & Clinging to Max (Pt. 2)

Post by Seaside22 »

And she shattered her new phone after 3 days because she still hasn’t learned to put it in a case.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Seaside22 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:20 am
And she shattered her new phone after 3 days because she still hasn’t learned to put it in a case.
Someone on here said the other day she was going to break her phone. Who doesn’t put their brand new phone on a case? Every time I get a new phone I get the case at my carriers store the same day. She’s so STUPID!

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:51 pm
Yea, Max is in all the videos, he's relevant to the discussion. Honestly, unless something is completely off topic, people are allowed to discuss it, even if it's a topic that's been beaten to death. If people want to change the subject, they can do so without complaining about what others are talking about, it just ends up creating an unnecessary back and forth.
I know! Why do people get so mad because people talk about Max? He’s like 90% of her videos. People are going to talk crap about him.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nicoleea1 »

taurus_szn wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:28 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:22 pm
helloelephant wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:17 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:06 pm
Nicoleea1 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Also they wouldnt post emma drinking at a party lol not like she would anyway
Exactly they all get mad because we discuss the same shit over and over. While in Maggie’s account is the same people talking about the same shit. Like who still even watches them? Maggie and food combining, Maggie looked pRetTiER with makeup and long hair, Emma should’ve gone to college, Maggie is ruining her.
But that's the thing... we talk about Maggie and Emma - the people who the thread is about. This thread is not a Max thread.
He’s in every vlog! People are going to bring him up!!
Right? Maybe if Gretchen didn't shove Max down everyone's throat, we:
a) would still find her enjoyable to watch
b) would have nothing to say about him

But since her life REVOLVES around him, everything she does is related to him in one way or another. And if he's not around, she's at least talking about him. It's unbearable. I really liked Gretchen, but HE is the reason I can't stand to watch her anymore. I don't like the kind of person that she becomes when he's with her. She turns into this needy, whiny, annoying moron and the baby talk?? Don't even get me started.
I wish she hardly put him in the videos like maggie does with tyler

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

gurugallll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:17 am
Chloe_Bean wrote:
Yea, Max is in all the videos, he's relevant to the discussion. Honestly, unless something is completely off topic, people are allowed to discuss it, even if it's a topic that's been beaten to death. If people want to change the subject, they can do so without complaining about what others are talking about, it just ends up creating an unnecessary back and forth.
I know! Why do people get so mad because people talk about Max? He’s like 90% of her videos. People are going to talk crap about him.
Literally its gonna be one of the biggest topics because hes in the whole damn video

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:58 am
gurugallll wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:
Literally its gonna be one of the biggest topics because hes in the whole damn video
& I’m going to bring him up again because I just watched her q&a. #SorryNotSorry!!

Her q&a, she said he pays sometimes, sometimes I pay. Today, he paid for the bagels. He pays for the cheap shit. Like, the bagels, the subs, and the coffee. But never the vacations, the steakhouses, never buys her 1,000 gifts. She’s paying for that. Then she said in a relationship both people do things or sometimes it’s just one person. Exactly, with you it’s just you. She’s an idiot. Do you all think she reads on here?

She said I’m going to go visit Mandy. She tried blaming Mandee being busy all summer when it’s definitely her who ditched her. But now that her ugly bf is leaving of course she’s going to visit her. Ew I hate her. I hate people who only talk/hang out with you when they’re alone. I would’ve been like you can’t come.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Yea people who ditch their friends for their significant others and then come crawling back when its over (or in this case when it becomes long distance) suck. And I'm sure some of her friends would love one on one time with her but Max because her extension and was always with her. I love some of my friends partners and like spending time with them but I don't want to see them EVERY time I see my friends. It's not a healthy relationship dynamic, I think it's good for both of them that he's leaving.

And I haven't watched it but going off the title did people really ask her about kids in her Q&A? She's 22 and has been dating this guy for less than a year, why would you even ask about kids?

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

This popped up in my feed, and ofc I was going to click on it! Go watch and see how she’s trying to buy Justin stuff. But he tells her no. Max would never!! Team Justin!! But obviously he knew he could do better than her annoying ass. He looks better than Max too.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

Seaside22 wrote:
It takes a special kind of ignorance to not protect a $1000 investment. You can Amazon prime a $5 case even. It shows that she’s just really young and obviously new to having such a disposable income (the super trendy designer purchases rather than classic, timeless items) to not take care of expensive things.

Maybe she got Apple Care + but that’s still such a waste of dollar only to allow yourself to run around with a slippery ass phone lol.

Post by Guest »

ders wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:39 am
Seaside22 wrote:
It takes a special kind of ignorance to not protect a $1000 investment. You can Amazon prime a $5 case even. It shows that she’s just really young and obviously new to having such a disposable income (the super trendy designer purchases rather than classic, timeless items) to not take care of expensive things.

It’s not about being young... it’s the fact that she’s so careless and makes such easy money that she doesn’t even think twice about these things. Who purchases the most expensive iPhone with the most storage and not even bother to get a case? It blows my mind how dumb she is

Maybe she got Apple Care + but that’s still such a waste of dollar only to allow yourself to run around with a slippery ass phone lol.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

gurugallll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:04 am
Nicoleea1 wrote:
gurugallll wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:
& I’m going to bring him up again because I just watched her q&a. #SorryNotSorry!!

Her q&a, she said he pays sometimes, sometimes I pay. Today, he paid for the bagels. He pays for the cheap shit. Like, the bagels, the subs, and the coffee. But never the vacations, the steakhouses, never buys her 1,000 gifts. She’s paying for that. Then she said in a relationship both people do things or sometimes it’s just one person. Exactly, with you it’s just you. She’s an idiot. Do you all think she reads on here?

She said I’m going to go visit Mandy. She tried blaming Mandee being busy all summer when it’s definitely her who ditched her. But now that her ugly bf is leaving of course she’s going to visit her. Ew I hate her. I hate people who only talk/hang out with you when they’re alone. I would’ve been like you can’t come.
Oh yes like paying for $1.50-$1.99 bagel is such a big thing. All of max's lulu clothes or adidas or canada goose was bought by her. Its all her. That vacation they went on was expensive that hotel is pricey and he didnt pay a single bit. I feel bad because shes never had a guy buy her dinner lol. I havent seen the q&a im gonna go watch it now

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:09 am
gurugallll wrote:
Nicoleea1 wrote:
gurugallll wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:

Oh yes like paying for $1.50-$1.99 bagel is such a big thing. All of max's lulu clothes or adidas or canada goose was bought by her. Its all her. That vacation they went on was expensive that hotel is pricey and he didnt pay a single bit. I feel bad because shes never had a guy buy her dinner lol. I havent seen the q&a im gonna go watch it now
Lmao bagels are not 1.99 they’re like 5.99. It’s always surprising my boyfriend with first class tickets to Miami, first class tickets to California, surprising my boyfriend to the NHL Stanley cup. But he gets her a sorry teddy bear for Valentine’s Day. What’s she going to do with that? Like she’s a 14 year old.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

gurugallll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:15 am
Nicoleea1 wrote:
gurugallll wrote:
Nicoleea1 wrote:
gurugallll wrote:

Lmao bagels are not 1.99 they’re like 5.99. It’s always surprising my boyfriend with first class tickets to Miami, first class tickets to California, surprising my boyfriend to the NHL Stanley cup. But he gets her a sorry teddy bear for Valentine’s Day. What’s she going to do with that? Like she’s a 14 year old.
Idk where your from girl but a bagel with cream cheese or butter is like 1.50 to 1.99 at delis or dunkin or bagel shops or starbucks. 5.99 is pricey for a bagel. But yeah she spends to much on him to keep him around is what it seems like

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:46 am
gurugallll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:15 am
Nicoleea1 wrote:
gurugallll wrote:
Nicoleea1 wrote:

Idk where your from girl but a bagel with cream cheese or butter is like 1.50 to 1.99 at delis or dunkin or bagel shops or starbucks. 5.99 is pricey for a bagel. But yeah she spends to much on him to keep him around is what it seems like
Girl bagels like the ones they get where I’m from are around 5.99-8.99. I’m like no thank you. I’ll rather not eat.

But why is she not wearing a bra to Max surprise party? She looks trashy.

ytkeke
Learner
Learner

Post by ytkeke »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
gurugallll wrote:
Nicoleea1 wrote:
gurugallll wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:

It’s because gg needs to be a hot gf. That’s all she has to her identity is wanting to be a catch for a guy and having all his hockey friends saying damn max your girl is hot wanting people jealous of her relationship, the girl has no substance to her all she has is a relationship and her body so she whores out both of them

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

In the q&a someone asked how to say her lastname and she said gereghty and then said "one day it will be willman" omg

Post by Guest »

ytkeke wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:06 am
Nicoleea1 wrote:
gurugallll wrote:
Nicoleea1 wrote:
gurugallll wrote:

It’s because gg needs to be a hot gf. That’s all she has to her identity is wanting to be a catch for a guy and having all his hockey friends saying damn max your girl is hot wanting people jealous of her relationship, the girl has no substance to her all she has is a relationship and her body so she whores out both of them
GG isn’t pretty though. If she was she could get a more decent guy. She has no boobs and the strangest eyes I’ve ever seen.

ytkeke
Learner
Learner

Post by ytkeke »

ceebee wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:39 am
ytkeke wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
gurugallll wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:

GG isn’t pretty though. If she was she could get a more decent guy. She has no boobs and the strangest eyes I’ve ever seen.
I totally agree but she thinks she’s a blonde bombshell is what I was saying- in her mind she’s the catch of the century..then again she thinks max is too soo😂

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

ceebee wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:39 am
ytkeke wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
gurugallll wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:

She's shaped like a cereal box... Drag me idc

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

Her Q&A is really, really, really bad. She puts absolutely no thought into any question and gives the most basic, standard answers. You can tell some people asked her certain questions because they want her to give some solid advice but she doesn't have the brain power to make a complete sentence. She's worse than a 15 year old girl. Seriously wtf... it's insufferable to listen to. Also I died when she started promoting that birth control app or whatever it is in the middle of the video randomly. Gotta get those sponsorships in, rent is due next week. 😩😩😩

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”