MegaCodependent & YerraTitsAreBiggerThanYourWifes Part 63

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaCodependent & YerraTitsAreBiggerThanYourWifes Part 63

Post by uncletouchy »

if Meg was uncomfortable discussing her “sore chest”, how the f she gonna be telling us about her increased vaginal discharge, darkening aereolas, unrelenting constipation, mysterious vericose veins on her labia, and inability to shave her asshole due to her size?

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote:Davis is discussing leaving the military to pursue an influencer career. He’s a douche and a user.

He’s not much better than Rat at all.

All of these YouTubers are really awful.

he is?! what the fuck.
his parents must be so proud Image
when she met him i was thinking damn good for her! then i stopped watching her because.. i dont know? i dont have a real reason. whats wrong with them having a separate work life. is it because it’s the easy life. at least want to give your child someone to look up to and be proud of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C_Marie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by C_Marie »

fashionnic wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:51 pm
missbelle wrote:i can see Rat having the phone up to his ear while shes in labor listening to the Eagle's game like he did when he was with his FIRST CHILD at disneyland. i really hope meg's father made a snide comment to Rat about being there for Meg this time, you KNOW they were all thinking it.
Omg what if she’s in labor during the super bowl and the eagles are playing and he can’t watch? That would be amazing or even just the playoffs and he can’t watch Image it’ll be right around that time

Cracking up :rofl:

Post by Guest »

devilishtenshi wrote:
ggg wrote:
fashionnic wrote:
ggg wrote:i think some people are confused with the gift situation. she didn’t gift anybody onesies & baby shoes. she gifted her mom eagles apparel for mothers day, that was her real gift. the box she put together was sort of like a shadow box announcement. she pretended to be gifting kenz something for herself.. as well as the grandma.

i do think she went overboard. i don’t think her friends cared that much or needed to be surprised. i don’t think she needed to FaceTime her family showing her pee stick. she thinks she’s so special for some reason. i don’t know why she is so proud to be having a baby by a man who already had a baby and isn’t responsible for her.

But she got everyone in her family (mom, Kenz, gma) their own onesie?? And who knows who else
She didn’t tell her grandmawl because the onesie for her hadn’t come in the mail yet. And of course #pRiORiTiEs!!!!
no. the onesies were not theirs to keep. it was part of the “surprise”. the box had two onesie outfits, a pair of moccasins, her piss stick & the letter board was inside of the lid. nobody kept anything. it was a pretend gift that circulated around. they open it expecting a gift for themselves but get caught off guard by the real surprise..
not something i would have ever done but thats what her point was behind it.

I think the onesies say I love my grandma or great grandma or something on them which is what she was waiting for

one said happiest little one and the other had elephants on it. nothing was personalized for them. the onesie in ants dads bag that she used in her photos said baby morrison coming soon. but thats it.

Post by Guest »

uncletouchy wrote:if Meg was uncomfortable discussing her “sore chest”, how the f she gonna be telling us about her increased vaginal discharge, darkening aereolas, unrelenting constipation, mysterious vericose veins on her labia, and inability to shave her asshole due to her size?
lol and she’s sooooo self conscious about the veins in her chest. Imagine when she gets them everywhere else Image

Post by Guest »

uncletouchy wrote:if Meg was uncomfortable discussing her “sore chest”, how the f she gonna be telling us about her increased vaginal discharge, darkening aereolas, unrelenting constipation, mysterious vericose veins on her labia, and inability to shave her asshole due to her size?
when i look up megs vlog channel on YT i accidentally type labiadimeg every single time :/

ackaok
Debater
Debater

Post by ackaok »

fashionnic wrote:
missbelle wrote:i can see Rat having the phone up to his ear while shes in labor listening to the Eagle's game like he did when he was with his FIRST CHILD at disneyland. i really hope meg's father made a snide comment to Rat about being there for Meg this time, you KNOW they were all thinking it.
Omg what if she’s in labor during the super bowl and the eagles are playing and he can’t watch? That would be amazing or even just the playoffs and he can’t watch Image it’ll be right around that time

He’ll just have the game playing on the tv in the delivery room. She’ll be pushing and screaming and he’ll be a douche telling her to quiet down so he can watch

Post by Guest »

ggg wrote:
when i look up megs vlog channel on YT i accidentally type labiadimeg every single time :/

LabiaDiMeg and yerrbreastfeedingthebubbas

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

TeddySerious wrote:
ggg wrote:

LabiaDiMeg and yerrbreastfeedingthebubbas
Bitch yes. Fucking yes lmao. This has to be the best one yet.

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

ackaok wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:30 pm
fashionnic wrote:

He’ll just have the game playing on the tv in the delivery room. She’ll be pushing and screaming and he’ll be a douche telling her to quiet down so he can watch
He’s totally going to have a huge fit when she inevitably shits herself pushing. I hope she needs a c section just to save her from being humiliated by her own husband.

theheatherbomb
Learner
Learner

Post by theheatherbomb »

itsnoorxoxo wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:56 pm
soccer10 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:01 am
kettlebelle wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:23 am
theheatherbomb wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:26 am
Kaoru123 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:18 am
Can someone explain to me how they told Annie and her bf? I didn't catch that. She was wearing something and Annie thought it was odd?

Isn't Christas wedding in July?
Not subscribed or fan of Casey Holmes but I saw her husbands candid pic of her in the hospital and what he wrote about her was really special. Wonder what Ants first words on IG will be once the baby is born.
The difference is Casey’s husband actually loves her and wants a family with her and she didn’t have to beg him to marry her. I know it bites Meg’s ass that she wanted her dream wedding like Casey and she didn’t get it. Casey’s was gorgeous with a husband who actually cried.
I will disagree with that statement lol. Casey chased his d*ck all around the country and bought him luxury gifts and vacations constantly, that’s why he married her.

Anyway back to meg - I love how she talked about the “BFP” or however it’s worded, your big first positive test. Homegirl stays glued to online pregnancy forums constantly and that’s clearly where she gets all her “knowledge”. She’s like a little kid who regurgitates info from online in school for a presentation.
This is true. She really lavished him with any gift he wanted. Whatever the reason I'll say she got a much better deal with Davis than Meg did with Anthony. At least Davis is useful around the house and can actually build and fix things. Meg and Anthony are in for it when they buy a house and things start to break but then you can always call Daddy Kroh :roll:
Idk guys I really like Davis. Unlike Anthony, he actually is still in the military and he majored in computer science. So he’s not mooching off Casey completely
Same. I like Davis too.

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

Observer12 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:36 am
I’m surprised we haven’t heard of ratboy cheating with a man. He kinda gives that vibe at times
Omg that reminds me of when that man flirted with rat at the tennis court 😂😂😂😂

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

uncletouchy wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:18 pm
if Meg was uncomfortable discussing her “sore chest”, how the f she gonna be telling us about her increased vaginal discharge, darkening aereolas, unrelenting constipation, mysterious vericose veins on her labia, and inability to shave her asshole due to her size?
I wonder if Meg knows that most women poop when they give birth, or if she’s seen how big the needle for an epidural is, or if she even knows about the afterbirth :roll: She might also have to have her taint cut with a scalpel and then stitched back up. If she has a c-section she will be in extreme pain for awhile, but still have to take care of her new born all hours of the day and night, while healing from the surgery. Have fun with that Meggy Poo :FU: And we all know Anthony won’t be much support to her emotionally or physically. I can’t wait to see her birth video if she does one. Anthony will not cry one tear and won’t give a shit that she’s in pain.

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

layrod_ wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:48 am
I feel like she is such a prude, I can't even imagine them having sex (not that I'd want to) lmao
I have a feeling that he has sex with her through the boxer hole so he doesn’t have to get any of her nastiness on him. She probably keeps her shirt on considering she’s embarrassed to say the word breasts. “Baaabe is your bubbas in yet?? I can’t feel it!”

MUFE1988
Learner
Learner

Post by MUFE1988 »

I have a feeling that he has sex with her through the boxer hole so he doesn’t have to get any of her nastiness on him. She probably keeps her shirt on considering she’s embarrassed to say the word breasts. “Baaabe is your bubbas in yet?? I can’t feel it!”
[/quote]

:rofl: I’m f****** dead :rofl:

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Someone shared this on my Facebook and I instantly thought of ant 😩😩
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

theheatherbomb
Learner
Learner

Post by theheatherbomb »

Y’all stop talking about them having sex. LOL! I mean, I’ve always pictured her as kind of prudish. I doubt there’s any foreplay. She’s probably just like “Stick it in and get it over with”. She just gives me that kind of vibe, which might explain why Ant looks elsewhere. Not that it excuses him cheating.

Return to “Megan Leigh”