KimThyroid & Carloan: Life in the Flab Lane (Part 10)

audacious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KimThyroid & Carloan: Life in the Flab Lane (Part 10)

Post by audacious »

Look at amberlynn reid starting at like 350 pounds and now shes nearly 600 pounds due to the cheques that keep coming in. I think the mukbangs are the only thing kimbo has going for her so even if she does get diabetes and other complications, she will keep gaining weight anyway.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

It’s consists* you dumb sloth. Learn how to properly conjugate your verbs instead of watching so much Netflix.

Also how can she type this out and not think to herself “hm, maybe I should attempt to do more with my life than just eat and Netflix.”

She’s always touting how her mom is the most hard working woman she knows... she’s probably ashamed to have a lazy blob for a daughter who eats and spends a few hours a day editing the video, and spends the remainder of the day watching Netflix. What a sad, sad life to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Sorry I cannot do that spider video. Just the thumbnail makes me want to vom lol

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Can we talk about how fake she is? In her birthday vlog she keeps saying at the beginning that she has no idea what is happening for the day. In her yukbang last week she said Michelle let it slip that they were going to Vegas.

Also, Wtf with her fake ass “what is going on” routine ALL THE WHILE FILMING IT when Michelle and Carbs come in her room at midnight with a cake? How did she know to film? How did she have her camera ready? All they did was reuse the balloons and the poop emoji mask that Kim used for Michelle’s birthday. The only difference is Michelle bought a lovely cake. Lmaoooo PATHETIC

KImbo looking really yellow in the eye lids. Yo, all you have to do is be in tune a modicum with your body to know that change isn’t good! It means that heart attack is coming soon, Kimmy, and heart disease has arrived.

She says that Michelle knows her so well because she got her wooden spoons and a pot for her birthday. Duh. Kimbo has a food addiction, any one of us could’ve went to H-mart and bought any-th-iiiing and she’d love it. Kim, learn how to simply say thank you. Who cares if you already have that stupid little dish. It’s the thought that counts. Be gracious and grateful. Blech! Insufferable monster

She keeps zooming in on her face and it’s massive. She just can’t not be the focus of attention, it’s unbelievable.

Why are they screaming the entire time?!?!

Kim pulls out more gifts because she needs to buy friendships. Not one, but it looks like 3 different pieces. Overboard. The bracelets didn’t get smaller, ladies, you both got bigger. Read 👏 The 👏 Signs 👏

Michelle is a really nice friend - taking her to the spa, lunch and hosting her for Korean bbq at her family’s house. It’s unbelievable to me that Kimbo treats her the way she does.

Christyv
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyv »

Did she really record these three videos the same day? Same shirt, same messy hair. This is getting insane.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Christyv wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:21 pm
Did she really record these three videos the same day? Same shirt, same messy hair. This is getting insane.
She has a history of doing multiple yukbangs in a day but trying to play like she don’t.

If she were smarter, she’d space them out and have content for half a week. If she were really smart she’d change her fucking shirt. But we’re talking about Dimmy here.

desk fan
Learner
Learner

Post by desk fan »

how does one person eat that much seafood without feeling sick???!!!

gossiplover21
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplover21 »

Saladbar85 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:37 pm
ImageImageImage

The bitch never looked more like a sumo wrestler until today. Woof! ImageImageImage

jeesh. I knew she was gaining weight but... she looks really bad

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

ImageImage

Look. How. Special. She. Looks.

knotlim96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by knotlim96 »

She looks almost completely unrecognizable from a couple of years ago. And she’s lost all femininity. I don’t understand how Carlos even pretends to be attracted to her.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

knotlim96 wrote:She looks almost completely unrecognizable from a couple of years ago. And she’s lost all femininity. I don’t understand how Carlos even pretends to be attracted to her.

Simple. Money is one helluva drug.

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

All She kept asking about was food! It was embarrassing lol . Also why does she always look so dirty? Her hair always pulled back which is not helping her traction alopecia but also looks full of dandruff oily at the same time .

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Saladbar85 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:27 pm
knotlim96 wrote:She looks almost completely unrecognizable from a couple of years ago. And she’s lost all femininity. I don’t understand how Carlos even pretends to be attracted to her.

Simple. Money is one helluva drug.
I beg to differ. She was always stumpy and “slim thick” and during that pigged out sometimes and talked about food constantly in an obsessive way in her thinner days vlogs. She would have gotten fat and the mukbangs and money just escalated it/excused it.

She’s huge now. That one pic from Costco from her back she’s 3 feet wide (standing by the shelves and TVs for scale) and this girl is 2 feet tall.

I don’t think she or Carlos realize how the world sees obese people or that it will blowout their knees by 40 and that’s it’s hard to lose weight.

I mentioned twice in this thread how gross she (him I guess) are by their gluttony and I can’t help but wonder by that food bank donation video it was a reaction. I wasn’t also touching on that but also as a vegan that not only one or 2 animals die for a meal but she contributes to hundreds a day.

Adem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adem »

Does anybody find it weird that she bought Michelle a gift when it's her birthday? Buying Michelle a bracelet is kind of taking away from Michelle buying her wooden spoons..

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Adem wrote:Does anybody find it weird that she bought Michelle a gift when it's her birthday? Buying Michelle a bracelet is kind of taking away from Michelle buying her wooden spoons..
Very weird. And she does that a lot. She has to constantly buy people shit or they'll leave.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Adem wrote:Does anybody find it weird that she bought Michelle a gift when it's her birthday? Buying Michelle a bracelet is kind of taking away from Michelle buying her wooden spoons..
Very weird. And she does that a lot. She has to constantly buy people shit or they'll leave.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Yep. Michelle. Fat ass boyfriend. Nikki. Every god damn brand she claimed were like “family” ImageImageImage (until ofra played her ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage)

Point is.. she personality is shit so she has nothing else to offer other than monetary.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Of course, she always has to one-up the person. She knows Michelle couldn't afford the types of gifts that Kim just gives out all the time (like the fucking TV she got Michelle for her bday) and then even when Michelle gives her cooking stuff and spoons, she STILL has to go buy something more expensive.

blahcity
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blahcity »

Saladbar85 wrote:ImageImage

Look. How. Special. She. Looks.

She legit looks like a thumb esp in that first picture. I wonder what her little niece is thinking while staring at her thumb-face auntie.

Bored_bitch
Talker
Talker

KimThyroid & Carloan: Life in the Flab Lane (Part 10)

Post by Bored_bitch »

Her lips are so disgusting. Imagine having to kiss her Image

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

LiddlePallid wrote:Of course, she always has to one-up the person. She knows Michelle couldn't afford the types of gifts that Kim just gives out all the time (like the fucking TV she got Michelle for her bday) and then even when Michelle gives her cooking stuff and spoons, she STILL has to go buy something more expensive.
I agree that Kimbo always has to one up people, but I disagree about Michelin Man not being able to afford nice gifts. In one of Michelle's vlogs she shows off by buying two expensive ass Apple products that were barely released: The new phone and a watch.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Return to “Kim Thai”