Shay “where’s my honey, Colette” Carl Part 41

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Shay “where’s my honey, Colette” Carl Part 41

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:29 pm

Shay has a secret family? Nah. He's too selfish. A piece on the side, sure. But not a whole family.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cwestfinder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cwestfinder » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:31 pm

I know we harp on Casey for being gone a lot but there are a lot of occupations where one of the parents is gone a lot. I get it. Is he really making that much money doing it? Maybe not and that’s the real downfall. But this is more for the people who say they’d divorce their spouse if they were gone that long.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:44 pm

cwestfinder wrote:I know we harp on Casey for being gone a lot but there are a lot of occupations where one of the parents is gone a lot. I get it. Is he really making that much money doing it? Maybe not and that’s the real downfall. But this is more for the people who say they’d divorce their spouse if they were gone that long.
I have always thought that hunting was a hobby that you did on the weekends. I had no idea that you can turn it into a full time job and spend 3 months away from home. Besides who eats Elk meat?

If Casey had a professional career or served in the military, no one would criticize him. Hunting for Elk just seems like a strange occupation. How much Elk are people consuming?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Rhea85 wrote:
cwestfinder wrote:I know we harp on Casey for being gone a lot but there are a lot of occupations where one of the parents is gone a lot. I get it. Is he really making that much money doing it? Maybe not and that’s the real downfall. But this is more for the people who say they’d divorce their spouse if they were gone that long.
I have always thought that hunting was a hobby that you did on the weekends. I had no idea that you can turn it into a full time job and spend 3 months away from home. Besides who eats Elk meat?

If Casey had a professional career or served in the military, no one would criticize him. Hunting for Elk just seems like a strange occupation. How much Elk are people consuming?
Exactly. He does it because he likes it, not because he's "providing for his family". Yes, truck drivers, oil rig workers, and people in the military spend time away from their families, but they are actually working hard. The thing with Casey is that he doesn't even seem present when he is there. He's always in the background on his laptop. And the only way his kids get one on one time is to go hunting with him.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:21 pm

Has he ever had a real job? I know he used to do pest control with Shay back in the day. No wonder why kayli does ads on Instagram every other day. Also why doesn’t he get a government wildlife hunter job? He could probably get more benefits and have a steady income.

SKM12
Learner
Learner

Post by SKM12 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Rhea85 wrote:Has he ever had a real job? I know he used to do pest control with Shay back in the day. No wonder why kayli does ads on Instagram every other day. Also why doesn’t he get a government wildlife hunter job? He could probably get more benefits and have a steady income.

He use to work at the steel plant in Tremonton, Utah. It was actually a really good paying job, considering he had no degree. He quit that job when they moved to California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

space_cadet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by space_cadet » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:27 am

I think Casey and Kayli saved all their money from better times on YT and when Kayli was under contract with Maker for TMV. I'm guessing they live off savings because I don't see how they could be making much $$$$$ now. Casey's company can't be making that much. I'm not in the hunting world, but what exactly does he do?? It seems like nothing.

bronzedbrunette
Debater
Debater

Post by bronzedbrunette » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:42 am

I think the money comes from Kayli doing brand deals/sponsorships. She does a lot of them on Instagram

angelfire117
Debater
Debater

Post by angelfire117 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:53 am

Rhea85 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:44 pm

My cousin-in-law is a hunt leader in the south (MS/AL) and apparently he makes buckets of money. He really only has to work the few months year that is duck season and he’s basically free the rest of the year. So apparently yes, you can make good money involving hunting. Not sure if this is at all what Casey is doing but it is a possibility.

larnierm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by larnierm » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Has anyone noticed that shay deleted his apology video?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:27 pm

hampster4567 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:10 pm
I know there is families who have instagram accounts for their kids that are used for tagging purposes and for when they are old enough to have instagram they can actually have an instagram name that isnt taken by some fan.
I think its a bit weird that shay is promoting avias instagram (but in my opinion avia seems to enjoy the comments and all the likes from strangers on her posts so thats one way to get more followers by promoting her insta)
I think it would be fine for Brailee to have an insta where its private and her close friends and family can follow it until she gets older and understands social media more and then she can make it public
I'm betting that Avia has two insta accounts. One public one that she has linked to her youtube and family and another private one/finsta for just friends.

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:48 pm

SKM12 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:12 pm
Rhea85 wrote:Has he ever had a real job? I know he used to do pest control with Shay back in the day. No wonder why kayli does ads on Instagram every other day. Also why doesn’t he get a government wildlife hunter job? He could probably get more benefits and have a steady income.

He use to work at the steel plant in Tremonton, Utah. It was actually a really good paying job, considering he had no degree. He quit that job when they moved to California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And remember, Kayli's father had been working there for a very long time. I guarantee he helped Casey land the gig. All Shay's siblings only have careers because of family members who pulled strings for them.

space_cadet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by space_cadet » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:09 pm

larnierm wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:45 pm
Has anyone noticed that shay deleted his apology video?

I wonder why?!!?! Maybe they are finally going to make an announcement and he doesn't want evidence of his bad behavior?

We always have this:

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:18 pm

I am 100% positive that cam girl had sex with Shay. She has been caught in a recent leaked DM scandal with a popular twitch streamer named Mitch Jons. Turns out that she lives in Palm Springs and is into threesomes. Here’s the exposed DM. She must have asked shay if she can also have a threesome with him and Colette which might explain the “bedroom issue” Colette mentioned on TMV. ImageImage

space_cadet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by space_cadet » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:28 pm

There is no doubt in my mind he really did physically cheat on Colette. I think the "I'm an alcoholic" story is just a cover for his TERRIBLE behavior. I'd really like to know what they are hiding about him...even his YT friends like Charles and Phil. They all know the truth.

bharshe00
Debater
Debater

Post by bharshe00 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:32 pm

When cam girl initially "exposed" Shay, she never once claimed they met up in real life. She seemed to want to, he seemed interested, but then eventually Shay blocked her after she started talking about how cute the kids were.

She claimed a bit later (few months or so) that she "loved fucking Shay" or something, but I really don't believe it. She would've said it on day one, or revealed a photo of the two of them, anything! She just wanted attention since things had died down.

I do believe that if Shay were in LA for business, and cam girl was there too, and Colette wasn't around, that Shay would've definitely done it... So the details about whether it happened or not are just a matter of the logistics, and don't say anything about Shay's character in my opinion.

space_cadet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by space_cadet » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:41 pm

The Cam Girl is just one person he's cheated with. There are probably LOTS of others. I want to know what happened in January that caused Danna to flee the state (and called the situation TOXIC) and Colette to finally dump his ass.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:43 pm

bharshe00 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:32 pm
When cam girl initially "exposed" Shay, she never once claimed they met up in real life. She seemed to want to, he seemed interested, but then eventually Shay blocked her after she started talking about how cute the kids were.

She claimed a bit later (few months or so) that she "loved fucking Shay" or something, but I really don't believe it. She would've said it on day one, or revealed a photo of the two of them, anything! She just wanted attention since things had died down.

I do believe that if Shay were in LA for business, and cam girl was there too, and Colette wasn't around, that Shay would've definitely done it... So the details about whether it happened or not are just a matter of the logistics, and don't say anything about Shay's character in my opinion.
He could of shushed her with money to not completely expose the affair

larnierm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by larnierm » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:43 pm

space_cadet wrote:The Cam Girl is just one person he's cheated with. There are probably LOTS of others. I want to know what happened in January that caused Danna to flee the state (and called the situation TOXIC) and Colette to finally dump his ass.
I think it speaks volumes for him to delete that apology video... Image the dude is a narcissist

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:46 pm

bharshe00 wrote:When cam girl initially "exposed" Shay, she never once claimed they met up in real life. She seemed to want to, he seemed interested, but then eventually Shay blocked her after she started talking about how cute the kids were.

I don’t believe it. He had a 3 month affair with her and had an apartment in la and not once met up for sex or at least send her money? Do you follow aria Nina on twitter? She tries to have sex with every popular content creator . She is now doing body painting on twitch and has already tried to have sex with the most popular person on there. Judging by that DM she was planning on doing it. What would stop shay from taking a “business trip” to la alone to meet up with her?

paperbag
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by paperbag » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:05 am

I don’t believe Shay had sex with her. They did half heartedly make plans but he was too chicken to go through with it. In those messages he kept going back and forth between being horny and having remorse, so I think given enough time they’d have gone through(with it. But she blew the lid too soon.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 am

What about the blonde he met in "rehab" that he follows and unfollows depending on who knows what? They were both away from home and relationships can get intense quickly in that environment. Your coping crutches are taken away from you, and adoration has always been one of Shay's drugs.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:01 pm

lmmomSD wrote:What about the blonde he met in "rehab" that he follows and unfollows depending on who knows what? They were both away from home and relationships can get intense quickly in that environment. Your coping crutches are taken away from you, and adoration has always been one of Shay's drugs.

Cam girl exposed him too soon. She should have continued sexting him and never mentioned his kids. If she had refrained from reminding him that he has kids she could have lured him to la, and partied with him which would eventually lead to sex. She doesn’t seem to bright.

The blonde girl claims she never did anything with shay in rehab but when a GG user messaged her, she got defensive and said that she would kick all of our asses. She immediately put her account on private. Lol

There’s also so much that we don’t know. Danna needs to come forward instead of writing crypto songs about him.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:19 pm

Rhea85 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:What about the blonde he met in "rehab" that he follows and unfollows depending on who knows what? They were both away from home and relationships can get intense quickly in that environment. Your coping crutches are taken away from you, and adoration has always been one of Shay's drugs.

Cam girl exposed him too soon. She should have continued sexting him and never mentioned his kids. If she had refrained from reminding him that he has kids she could have lured him to la, and partied with him which would eventually lead to sex. She doesn’t seem to bright.

The blonde girl claims she never did anything with shay in rehab but when a GG user messaged her, she got defensive and said that she would kick all of our asses. She immediately put her account on private. Lol

There’s also so much that we don’t know. Danna needs to come forward instead of writing crypto songs about him.
I had forgotten about threatening to kick all of our asses! She was trying to say she's friends with Colette too. Sure, Jan.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:39 pm

^ that blonde chick was such a liar. I am sure Colette was happy to find out that shay had become “friends” with a hot young blonde playboy model while getting sober in rehab after being heartbroken after a scandal. It’s what every wife dreams of! Yup no drama here. lol

Poor Colette. I don’t know how she does it. I would have pulled a Carrie Underwood “before he cheats” and slashed every tire and damaged all of the butler property.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”